$5 million per day Masonic Conspiracy!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Wow I could barely understand your post over the sound of sheep blattering. You realize that they donate all of that money so they can dictate what is done with it. Also, with you being of the lower level of the pyramid, how could you possibly know the real reasons behind their undertakings. To say that because you are a mason makes all of this true is utterly asinine. Think about it. Keep the left hand seperate from the right and both seperate from the brain and nobody knows what the heck is going on except the brain. You being a mason doesn't make your words any more credible than if a homeless person started ranting on a street corner. Sorry for the bad news.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by da pickles
reply to post by diamondsmith

since when do you need to be rich to be mason
Not necessary rich but in business.
edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:17 PM
link   
well there are many foundations all over the world that donate, but most are as corrupt as the next, and the Freemasons are the oldest and most corrupt of them all, so to say they are doing something for the children or whoever is only showing whos pockets are being lined with the donation money

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
You being a mason doesn't make your words any more credible than if a homeless person started ranting on a street corner. Sorry for the bad news.
And you not being a Mason makes your words about Masonry even less credible than that. Sorry for the bad news.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweetnlow
well there are many foundations all over the world that donate, but most are as corrupt as the next, and the Freemasons are the oldest and most corrupt of them all, so to say they are doing something for the children or whoever is only showing whos pockets are being lined with the donation money
Indeed... Let's look at all the money that gets passed THROUGH those charity hospitals to big pharma and totally ignore the people who are helped by those hospitals…

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by xXxinfidelxXx

I think you have it backwards. You're uninformed view, regurgitating the conspiracies from the internet is closer to the sound of sheep blathering. I happen to know some of the highest ranking Masons in my state. I have first-hand knowledge of the fraternity, and I already addressed the issue of the supposed pyramid with elite Masons at the top in an earlier post, and it just doesn't exist.

When we donate to outside charities, we don't dictate what they do with the money, and when we fund internal charities, like the Shriner Hospitals, of course we dictate, and luckily we're pretty good at making the money go a long way!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
Wow I could barely understand your post over the sound of sheep blattering. You realize that they donate all of that money so they can dictate what is done with it. Also, with you being of the lower level of the pyramid, how could you possibly know the real reasons behind their undertakings. To say that because you are a mason makes all of this true is utterly asinine. Think about it. Keep the left hand seperate from the right and both seperate from the brain and nobody knows what the heck is going on except the brain. You being a mason doesn't make your words any more credible than if a homeless person started ranting on a street corner. Sorry for the bad news.

What makes you think he is lower end of the Pyramid? Do you know who you are talking to? This guy is HUGE.. Think elite of the elite. Way up there.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Shhhhhh!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

imo you are a ice cream mason, thats your real rank like or not, you strike me as a person who dont know so much and your chance to get closer to the "inner circle" of the mason club is closed for you, because you couldn't comprehend it...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

HUGE.
Well you see as I was saying,after all it's a question of money,the entire problem revolves around the money,but the most important thing, is the key word"charity" that should impress,why?,because it has to do with EGO,I've done a good thing then I am something ..like close to..God.And who is not with me it's against me.
Even remembering the charity is something,I don't know maybe I am wrong but when you do GOOD only GOD should know.

Sorry for last post speaking the Truth.

MEA CULPA

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by notonsamepage

the "inner circle" of the mason club

Ooohhh...the inner circle. I always knew there was something funny about our Worshipful Master...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith

HUGE.
Well you see as I was saying,after all it's a question of money,the entire problem revolves around the money,but the most important thing, is the key word"charity" that should impress,why?,because it has to do with EGO,I've done a good thing then I am something ..like close to..God.And who is not with me it's against me.
Even remembering the charity is something,I don't know maybe I am wrong but when you do GOOD only GOD should know.

Sorry for last post speaking the Truth.

MEA CULPA

I remember how Jesus ridiculed people who bragged about charity. And I do know many masonic lodges that give charity in secret for exactly that reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   

I understand very well sorry for interfere my self in this forum,but maybe because I know to many things about these matter from the source that's why I posted here I was taken away knowing too many truths,so I promise that I will not speak the truth about this matter from now one.

Hope I make my self understood!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow, my Mother Lodge is very charitable, but $5 million per day as a whole? That's a pretty penny to hand-out daily for the betterment of everyone.

On another note... at $5 million per day, how can some of these Lodges afford to feed the goat?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by randomname

$1,825,000,000 per year just in money raised, not to mention all of the good works, hours spent, and lives impacted. It is quite a feat!

Is this strictly from Scottish right? Or other orders as well like Eastern star and such?

Just for clarification as well you state this money is "raised", do you know what the contribution amount of that is? I say this because it might be like my own Canadian govt who "pledge" amazing donations to places like Sumatra and other recent disasters, but who never follow up to actually give them the money.

(p.s I do overstand that there are legitimate ones made by these orders but what do the accounting numbers show?)
edit on 6-1-2012 by GhettoRice because: Sp
edit on 6-1-2012 by GhettoRice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

remember to buy ice cream for your master.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   

understand very well sorry for interfere my self in this forum,but maybe because I know to many things about these matter from the source that's why I posted here I was taken away knowing too many truths,so I promise that I will not speak the truth about this matter from now one.

Hope I make my self understood!

Nobody is afraid of you speaking these "truths". Any possible angle has been already discussed in this Forum.

Judging from your posts, you think that Freemasons are involved in business and politics. But thats not what Freemasonry is about. There may be Businessmen who are also Freemasons, but Freemasonry is primarily philosophical, not activist.

Feel free to think otherwise.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   

, you think
"I think" with documents,which is a very dangerous matter,believe I am not the kind of a person to lie in a matter like this!

So, as they say"no worries",I will not post here.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Feel free to think otherwise. edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)
As I was saying.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   

"I think" with documents,which is a very dangerous matter,believe I am not the kind of a person to lie in a matter like this!

So, as they say"no worries",I will not post here.

Again, nobody is worried. The veterans of this forum have seen thousands of posts hinting at being in possession of secrets and evidence. We desperately wish someone would finally post them.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join