It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$5 million per day Masonic Conspiracy!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Textand it adds unneeded stress and worry and it wastes mental resources on topics that are irrelevant
Our first goal in life is to think,What made humanity great once was high level thinking beyond hatches and circles,but now days there are no heroes or high moral laws,just cold mathematics.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Not to forget that ALL Charitable Contributions are TAX Deductible....

Just as at Harvard University I observed the majority of the student body are children and grand children of Harvard Alumni...who Donate millions of Dollars to the University annually....in exchange for their children to be accepted.

It's called One Hand Washes the Other....and tax breaks !

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

A portion of charitable donations are deductible, if they go to the proper charities. Lodge dues, or donations to the Lodge are not deductible. Any funds that go toward operating costs or Lodge business are not deductible. The funds have to be specifically for an ear-marked charity. Also, it isn't very productive to deduct $5 or $10 from your taxes. Kind of a wasted effort, LOL! I'm sure there are some people that donate sizable amounts to the Shriner Hospitals and such, and they probably get tax benefits for doing so. More power to them, at least the money is going to help some kids instead of being wasted by the government.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Thanks for pointing some of the great things about Masonry.

(And remaining calm whilst doing so.)

In NC we support a childrens' home (ok, orphanage) and a retirement community (ok, old folks' home).

Feel great about it every month I go to lodge.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by capod2t

We have a Masonic Home in Florida too. It is extremely nice, and now it is even available to non-Masons. A children's home sounds even better, and more helpful to communities! Kudos to your Lodges there.

It is easy to remain calm on the subjects when you have so many convenient facts and personal stories to back it up, and you have people adding their own experiences and stories making it even better.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Im wondering where the hell all the money is coming from. Maybe there's a conspiracy afterall.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
just a bunch of rich SOB that independently of one another try to multiply their money by acting like charity.

Slander is a crime
edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Haven't you heard? They are printing the stuff like baseball cards these days!
Money flowing out from the Treasury and Fed like they can't give it away fast enough.

The trick is getting it into the right places!
edit on 6-1-2012 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Fish Fries and BBQs bring in lots of dough!

I'm still trying to convince them to let me do a spaghetti dinner.

"There ain't enough Yanks around here for that sort'a thang."

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Sorry for my opinion.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Sorry for my opinion.

No worries...if every case of slander were followed legally, 50% of the content in this Forum would disappear.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Seriously though, thats more than a BILLION a year. Thats amazing and I had no idea.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is a fairly decent list of the varying charities that the various Masonic groups contribute to.

www.themasonictrowel.com/freemasonry/how_do_i/charities.htm

We're so evil, trying to help kids, the elderly, and the poor.
Helping men to become better fathers, husbands, brothers, and sons.
Teaching morality, honor, and self-improvement, and illustrating tools to help men put those teachings to every day use.

I'm a much better person in all my relationships since becoming a mason. Its given me tools to overcome my crowd anxiety issues, advice on how to tackle issues that crop up in life, vastly improved my public speaking abilities, and I have met tons of great people and had a lot of fun along the way.

I used to be an anti-mason and believed all the conspiracy nonsense, and was challenged to join up and see it for myself what its really about. I accepted, and petitioned, and it was the best decision I ever made. Never have I been surrounded by so many good, honest people that just want to help for the sake of helping, not for laurels.

I'd write more, but typing on a touchpad is tedious.

-Steve

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The Catholic church also does alot of good things......

But, who really trusts them?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by wrathchild
The Catholic church also does alot of good things......

But, who really trusts them?

Many Freemasons Ive met are the most kind and intelligent people I have ever talked to. The same goes for Catholics. Wait a minute...come to think of it...if they are hated by conspiracy-theorists and political-extremists thats usually a sign that they are the good guys!

edit on 6-1-2012 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I've meet too,freemasons,They usually work for themselves,they take contracts from the government and return the money to the politicians from the business they make,doesn't matter who is in power,the important thing is they make money but the most important thing is to sponsor the elections,and I know very well how much money where ,when and ....how....

edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: s

edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: g

edit on 6-1-2012 by diamondsmith because: k

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
It really is fantastic they are doign this. I wish the most wealthy people in the world would find solace in doing the same actions. If the worlds wealthy took this responsibility upon their selves also, we would be in a much nicer, fairer world.

May these people set an example to the rest of the worlds rich/wealthy people/families

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Seriously though, thats more than a BILLION a year. Thats amazing and I had no idea.

It really is very impressive! I didn't know it either. The installing Master at our Lodge last night said it. He is a very active Shriner, a PDDGM, and a 33rd Degree Scottish Rite Mason, and he is also the man that raised me as a Master Mason.

Our Lodge has always been a little controversial, but last night we had in attendance 3 PDDGM, and visiing members from 5 Lodges, and a great line of young new officers and their families in attendance to support them. We ran out of chairs for the first time in 50 years! Twas a great night.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

since when do you need to be rich to be mason

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

They just remodeled and expanded the local Shriner hospital here in Portland.. it's incredibly nice, World class facilities and it's all 100% free. And it's not just burns, it's cancer, amputees, rehabilitation, essentially any devastating effect on a child the Shriners help. It's excellent proof of what can be accomplished through donations.

Some people would say that it's a "front" to show charity while we erm .. do secret evil things and what not.. that is simply stupidity to an extreme. My lodge in Ohio supported the Special Olympics, among others, the Olympics was a state wide GL initiative .. Masons fund the vast majority of the games, there is a huge parade in Columbus once a year and the kids get a chance to compete. Without Masons, it wouldn't happen. The thing about Masonry is that we besides the Shriner hospitals, we don't publicly strut around telling people what we support. In reality it's numerous programs and funds, charities and facilities.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join