It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery man at Amir Khan fight.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
The scorecards reflect a close fight. I judged it round by round and it was extremely close, given that Khan had two points deducted.For clarification, everyone concerned needs to know. Could he have doctored the scores? It's unlikely, but until there is clarity on who the mystery figure is, all the conjecture will be nothing more than speculation.

WHO is the dude in the hat at ringside behind the judges , passing notes etc and talking with one of the judges,

www.telegraph.co.uk... -won-the-fight.html

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I think Amir is a good fighter , not yet in the top 3 league , needs more fights to iron out certain problems , but this being such a close fight , boxing and the public need to see transparency on this dude and his actions , if all is fine after looking into him , fine Amir lost , no problem with that , the American was a class fighter .

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Sorry fella beat you too it

Come on over and join in

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Droidinvoid

I am glad to see the current topic conveyed in this light instead of as a conspiracy. Even though rules were being broken, if it were conspiracy it would have been seamless and not so chaotic around the ring. Has anyone considered that it may be the commissioner or someone from the commissioners office making sure the scores were reflecting the point deductions. Has that option bee ruled out? (I know the sharp dressed black man should have not been there)

Either/Or Kahn is going to take his belts back with a vengance when he gets Peterson back in the ring.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Fair play , I did put the heading into the search engine , nothing , anyway I have read some of your posts in the past , good stuff

new topics

top topics

join