It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do Dark Thoughts come from?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Thoughts just appear to you.

You are not the 'thinker'.

You are the hearer, the knower of thought.

Do not identify with the thoughts. Let them pass by.

What 'you' are can not pass by, it is eternal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Dark Ghost

It is because some of our thought comes from the unconscious. If one is unconscious of having certain thought it does he this individual experience these thoughts without knowing their real origin in my opinion.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

edit on 6-1-2012 by D1ss1dent because: off topic

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
u quickly jump to surrender ur responsable freedom there for what u consciously reject to be true, from what u certainly want to gain ur existence and not to get involved with existence rights

so let me do ur work for u and give u a better presentation form to ur topic in truth

truth is absolute superiority freedom constancy, here is the origin of powerful negative egos in everyone

object constancy of superiority value free is the only way for free constant superior sense to be in peace as satisfied

that is why whenever ur free sense choose to not be true, u will witness in u the rise of dark thoughts as what represent the base of constant free superior sense showing their superior existing fact to what u could have in mind to b, as willing to replace u then since u mean nothing objectively, that free sense base is always back usually in absolute freedom realm, so whenever u objectively act as nonexisting it would mean that it exists not u
it accepts that u lead only if u r objective real, bc it recognize objective superiority to it since it is closer to truth

that is how for instance, we see like people meaning to profit from creations as willing clearly to gain stuffs without realizing it, how they switch fast to become monsters that mean being superior to everything
the moment u loose contact with objective reality while dealing through as positive existing one, is the moment the true one is the free superiority sense pretense back one

any is of truth value superior if u respect its position right, but usually and unfortunately free sense that enjoy lies for gains enjoy then that superior sense to take over so they would live their lie in powerful sense

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Thanks for the thread!

Ever since I can remember, 'Dark' thoughts have come and gone. I used to cut them off and send them on their way. Over the long years of my life, at one point, I started to notice a certain pattern of recurring thoughts, which have the same theme, but are presented in different ways. I could only see this pattern, since I deeply involved myself in coming to know the 'Dark' side of me. A process of, indeed, going to Hell, look the Devil in the eyes, get to Know him, while also Knowing that that Devil was me.

Let's not forget that we all have this 'Dark' side, and we need to Know it, as well and profoundly as we need to Know our 'Light' side. Not looking at something, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. While we are also responsible for the things we neglect.

Letting a train of 'Dark' thought take its ride all the way out, you can take a step back and watch it consciously go by, until it's gone. Because you Consciously Know at specific moment that, it's... only a thought. What you do with it, is your responsibility, and yours alone.

I humbly advise those, who will cry Satan at this, to first look at their own deepest darkest little secrets, dressed up in fine excuses, not to be Known. We're

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
We are thought beings - It takes thought to type these words.
Yet we can not choose which type of thought we wish to receive - Try it - test it - For the next hour or so, try to think of only pleasant things,
It is our duty to ourselves to look honestly at our thoughts and make a choice what is of value and what is non value to our being.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
OK, getting freaked out now...i had some dark thoughts the last few weeks that are out of character....and am now wondering if we are getting hit with some type of BLITZ for the you know who

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
OK, getting freaked out now...i had some dark thoughts the last few weeks that are out of character....and am now wondering if we are getting hit with some type of BLITZ for the you know who

It's all in the air, literally.

And what can we expect with all these different radio frequencies of billions of cell-phones, radio stations, tv channels, and all that other crap, from all over the world, passing through our being, 24-7? And people hear voices in their head, and/or get thoughts that are not their own?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by LajanAytik

And what can we expect with all these different radio frequencies of billions of cell-phones, radio stations, tv channels, and all that other crap, from all over the world, passing through our being, 24-7? And people hear voices in their head, and/or get thoughts that are not their own?

I tend to agree with your statement - I believe some is intentional brainwashing
The last thing some want is for us to use our own thoughts
Some are even afraid to listen to their own thoughts and choose distraction in it's myriad forms
Isn't the education system like that - If you say what you truly think your in trouble more often than not - If you parrot the worn out theories and indoctrnations of our so called experts and betters then you get good grades.
Look at this world honestly - It is full of horrors every day yet we are so numb and dumbed down - let us see where Dark thought originate -

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

Dude is this some long standing joke of yours in the metaphysical forum or is English a second language to you?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:30 PM
link   

is there a way via carrier frequencies or thru air to transmit a negative brainwave signal???

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Funny this should come up, because I've just noticed an increase of dark thoughts too, lately. The other day I was having a particularly trying day, so I sat down to meditate. My pet bird was wound up and getting extremely noisy.

All of a sudden I had this vivid visualization of grabbing the bird and literally beating it to death, complete with feathers flying everywhere. It only lasted about a second or two, but when I realized what was going thru my mind I was totally shocked and horrified. It was just so out of character for me to have such a violent visualization, that it's been kinda bugging me ever since.

Violence is just so foreign to me; I guess that's why I was so shocked. I never watch violent movies; play video games, etc.... hell I don't even watch the news.

I realize this probably doesn't sound like a big deal to most of you, but I've really been puzzling over it for the last week or so, when it happened. Guess I'm not the only one having thoughts that seem out of character...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperManny
Funny this should come up, because I've just noticed an increase of dark thoughts too, lately. The other day I was having a particularly trying day, so I sat down to meditate. My pet bird was wound up and getting extremely noisy.

All of a sudden I had this vivid visualization of grabbing the bird and literally beating it to death, complete with feathers flying everywhere. It only lasted about a second or two, but when I realized what was going thru my mind I was totally shocked and horrified. It was just so out of character for me to have such a violent visualization, that it's been kinda bugging me ever since.

Violence is just so foreign to me; I guess that's why I was so shocked. I never watch violent movies; play video games, etc.... hell I don't even watch the news.

I realize this probably doesn't sound like a big deal to most of you, but I've really been puzzling over it for the last week or so, when it happened. Guess I'm not the only one having thoughts that seem out of character...

Some thoughts are not for acting on as you point out - The real disturbing thing is that susceptable people will and do act on impulsive thought - And Yes to answer a previous point - Thoughts can be interfered with through resonant frequencies or is that harmonic frequencies - A person can be put into an agitated state or dulled down as in what happens when one watches TV which gives gives out Alpha waves which send one into a dream like state of acceptence as apposed to Beta/Normal waves. Thing is that you are aware of such negative thought.
edit on 6-1-2012 by artistpoet because: typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
So, where do 'Dark' thoughts come from? In my subjective experience, they have the same Source as where 'Light' thoughts come from.

In my humble opinion, Thought is Creative Energy, whether it's 'Dark' or 'Light'. It's not so much a matter of 'which side you're on' or what is good and bad. Why allow 'Light' thoughts to enter, and slam the door on 'Dark' thoughts? Aren't they both part of us? Wouldn't that be a little unkind, to ourselves, to only know those parts of us that we agree with and are comfortable with? Could it be, that by getting to Know these 'Dark' thoughts, we could treat them as welcome tools to check ourselves, to see whether we're still on track with ourselves?

Now I'm no great expert on anything, but there is a very interesting concept called the Field, and related to that, something called Group Soul. With that you will arrive at Quantum Physics, which can also be found in all Esoteric/Spiritual Traditions the world over, albeit, expressed in different wording. Here we may find some pieces of this puzzle.

What I'm getting at, is that, your thoughts are my thoughts, and the other way around. It just appears to us that we are individually having a certain thought. Yet, as we can see with other posters, we're having these 'Dark' thoughts, subjectively expressed in different words and images, and yet with common ground.

It's not so much the Words of the thought we're having, as it is the Image that comes along with it, that scares us.

It's just a thought.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   

So, where do 'Dark' thoughts come from? In my subjective experience, they have the same Source as where 'Light' thoughts come from.

In my humble opinion, Thought is Creative Energy, whether it's 'Dark' or 'Light'. It's not so much a matter of 'which side you're on' or what is good and bad. Why allow 'Light' thoughts to enter, and slam the door on 'Dark' thoughts? Aren't they both part of us? Wouldn't that be a little unkind, to ourselves, to only know those parts of us that we agree with and are comfortable with? Could it be, that by getting to Know these 'Dark' thoughts, we could treat them as welcome tools to check ourselves, to see whether we're still on track with ourselves?

Now I'm no great expert on anything, but there is a very interesting concept called the Field, and related to that, something called Group Soul. With that you will arrive at Quantum Physics, which can also be found in all Esoteric/Spiritual Traditions the world over, albeit, expressed in different wording. Here we may find some pieces of this puzzle.

What I'm getting at, is that, your thoughts are my thoughts, and the other way around. It just appears to us that we are individually having a certain thought. Yet, as we can see with other posters, we're having these 'Dark' thoughts, subjectively expressed in different words and images, and yet with common ground.

It's not so much the Words of the thought we're having, as it is the Image that comes along with it, that scares us.

It's just a thought.

I think your correct when you say Dark and Light thoughts originate from the same place.
However I think we are observors of our thoughts and have a choice in how we implement them or not.
Like say Love is the flip side of Hate - Reacting in anger the flip side of careful consideration.
Fear of our own thoughts can cause us non understanding.
Yes all our thoughts are universal in that we all have the same thought patterns yet the details of the thought pattern are our own personal experience. What brings joy or to one may not be the same for another
However there are thoughts which break the thought pattern matrix for we are all capable of inspired and individual thinking or ideas - I believe this is what we truly are.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
There is no such thing as 'evil' or 'dark' thoughts, in my opinion. They are merely fear/aggression that manifest from our animal instincts.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Where do Dark Thoughts come from?

Depends .. can't paint this one with a broad brush.
- Some come from our own selfish human nature.
- Some come from dark spiritual forces that are trying to influence us.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dark Ghost
Did you ever get the feeling that your thoughts were not your own? I am not talking about hearing voices or feeling like your thoughts are being broadcast publicly. I am talking about having a certain series of thoughts that seem so out of touch with yourself that you wonder where they emanate from. Thoughts that once examined, have you questioning where such darkness/negativity could come from. I know there is the potential for evil in us all, but sometimes it feels like the cause could be metaphysical or even supernatural. Does anyone else have times when they experience these types of thoughts?

Dark brain matter.

2nd line

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

I think your correct when you say Dark and Light thoughts originate from the same place.
However I think we are observors of our thoughts and have a choice in how we implement them or not.
Like say Love is the flip side of Hate - Reacting in anger the flip side of careful consideration.
Yes all our thoughts are universal in that we all have the same thought patterns yet the details of the thought pattern are our own personal experience. What brings joy or to one may not be the same for another
However there are thoughts which break the thought pattern matrix for we are all capable of inspired and individual thinking or ideas - I believe this is what we truly are.

Indeed, since... "In the Beginning, there was (the) Thought." Not the 'Word', as it was 'translated'.

In my humble opinion and limited vision, we first need an Id(ea), or, in other words, Identification, to attach Thought to it, covert it into Art(iculate) Sound (Creative Words), which activates the Vehicle (Physical Body) to finally physically Manifest something.

We can do this with 'Dark' thoughts (Intentions), or with 'Light' thoughts (umm... Intentions). Take your pick.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by artistpoet

Indeed, since... "In the Beginning, there was (the) Thought." Not the 'Word', as it was 'translated'.

In my humble opinion and limited vision, we first need an Id(ea), or, in other words, Identification, to attach Thought to it, covert it into Art(iculate) Sound (Creative Words), which activates the Vehicle (Physical Body) to finally physically Manifest something.

We can do this with 'Dark' thoughts (Intentions), or with 'Light' thoughts (umm... Intentions). Take your pick.

Interesting interpratation - I think that is the beauty of free thinking or using one's own thoughts ie individualism.
I always thought of the Bible saying "In the begining was the word" as meaning sound or vibration eminating from the first or prime movement for sound or vibration denotes movement. Also radio waves are a precursor to light or sight waves. Radio Astromony allows us to look deeper beyond the visible spectrum. If you strike two pices of quartz together then a spark is emitted but first it requires movement or friction. There are so many ways to describe thought reality etc there are as many ways as there are people and all are valid and enrich ones own perspective. But I digress

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join