It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Now the Canadian Lackey Harper is Helping with Iranian False Flag and WWIII

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Tell me that this isn't the disgusting support (from his boot dog) Harper that Obama is going to use to ice the false flag cake for an Iranian invasion.

As a Canadian is sickens me to see this situation rising to critical. It sickens me that we in the West are allowing the people who sit in our offices of power manipulate us this way.

edit on 6-1-2012 by EarthChilde because: grammatical errors

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
This is exactly why I cringed when Harper won a majority government in the last election. I saw this coming miles away.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by fenceSitter

Me too my friend, it was the first time I actually teared up over anything political in my life. I knew that it, like the U.S. had the makings of police state and false flags. It was a sad day for Canadians.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Actually IMO it's kinda refreshing that Canada is growing some balls !! It's time we wake up and smell the coffee and tighten our borders

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Ok, I'll play along...tighten our borders from whom exactly?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthChilde
reply to post by rick004

Ok, I'll play along...tighten our borders from whom exactly?

The Americans, of course.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Yep I hear ya.
It really sucks that we are stuck with this loon for the next 4 years as a *bleeeping* majority.
Iran a threat ? Oh puhlleeaase... The only thing the Iranian government is a threat to, is its own people.
I am really tired of Harper's blatant fear-mongering.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Stephen Harper eats kittens. How can you trust a guy who eats kittens?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Exactly.. I agree with that statement, I just am not sure that the other post was with that same intent

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthChilde

Of course, because America is such a drain on your economy... Oh wait, that is COMPLETELY opposite
of reality...

Isn't there a red wood that needs a person chained to it? I'll gladly nominate you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Shermanator

May I misread but are you implying that Canada is a drain on the US? If I were you I wouldn't worry about your supply of oil from Iran shutting down the Straight of Hormuz. If Canada decided to stop its flow of oil to the US, you'd be SCREWED!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Lets be clear here..... If Canada decided to shut down the US supply of oil, it is NOT the US that would be screwed ah?

And no, I wasn't saying that Canada was a drain on US economy.... But the US surely is NOT a drain on yours!

Name - fence sitter + Canadian = Irony at it's finest ah!

edit on 6-1-2012 by Shermanator because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Shermanator because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well Sherminator, that was completely out of context. But meh, everyone is entitled to an opinion no matter how far afield they go to get it. I would be all for a little more protectionism in Canada if it meant we were not going to be in support of the massacres that have been hosted around the world for the past number of years. If Canada could be an example of leadership and tolerance as we were for so many years instead of being bucketboys for the U.S. corporate model I would applaud that.

What we were referring to is the fact that the only people who would want to come cause trouble in Canada are those that associate us with the war mongering U.S. The U.S. military complex is the largest economy on the planet and dominates all.

My opinion, as I am entitled too, is that you can take my place on that redwood as I am not into chaining myself to anything in the name of corporate manipulation or greed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Certainly Canada would take a hit if oil stopped flow south but luckily Harper is already trying to find new buyers (i.e. China) since the US doesn't seem to want to make any decisions on the Keystone pipeline. Canada sends twice as much oil to the US than any other country. Since the price of gas can go through the roof from useless speculation, say hello to $6/gallon if Canada stopped exporting.

Oh and by the way, when you make futile attempts at making fun of Canadians in the future it's 'eh?' not 'ah?'.

top topics

join