It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A senior Iranian legislator : West's Double-Standard Attitude towards Terrorism

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   

"The free activities of the elements and ringleaders of terrorist groups like Monafeqin (the terrorist Mojahedin-e Khalq Organization as they are called in Iran) and PJAK in Europe, including Germany, runs counter to these countries' claims and mottoes about defending human rights and fighting terrorism," Vice-Speaker of the Iranian Parliament Seyed Shahaboddin Sadr said in a meeting with the chairman of the German parliament's human rights commission on Thursday.

Sadr described the Europeans' attitude and support for anti-Iran terrorist groups as a flagrant instance and evidence of Europe's double-standard policies on terrorism and human rights.

In relevant remarks on Wednesday, Head of the Iranian parliament's Human Rights Commission Zohreh Elahian in a meeting with her German counterpart also rapped Berlin's hypocrisy in dealing with terrorist groups, and called on German officials to stop sheltering the PJAK terrorists.

During the meeting in Tehran, Elahian voiced Iran's protest against Germany's violation of human rights by sheltering Abdulrahman Haji Ahmadi, the ringleader of the terrorist PJAK group.

She also called on the German government to arrest and extradite the ringleader of the PJAK terrorist group to Iran for his direct involvement in the killing of 300 Iranian people.

PJAK, a militant Kurdish separatist group with bases in the mountainous regions of Northern Iraq, has been carrying out numerous attacks in Western Iran, Southern Turkey and the Northeastern parts of Syria where Kurdish populations live.

The separatist group has been fighting to establish an autonomous state, or possibly a new world country, in the area after separating Kurdish regions from Iran, Iraq, Turkey and Syria.

Iranian intelligence and security officials have repeatedly complained that Washington provides military support and logistical aids for such anti-Iran terrorist groups.

In July, the IRGC arrested several teams of PJAK, who intended to infiltrate Iran to stage terrorist operations in the country.

The IRGC then deployed around 5,000 military forces in the Northwestern parts of Iran along its joint border with the Iraqi Kurdistan region and pushed the terrorist group back to its hideouts in Northern Iraq.

FNA

So , as you see, terrorism is helping divide and conquer agendas of west and those governments think Iranian people are blind to see their hands serving their evil purposes in the region.

I think there is nothing to add to make it clearer about facts and information in this thread.

So , if you think something is needed for clearance , ask.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Nothing new here..................its pretty much common knowledge at least on ATS that this is going on for some time.....
Hell they probably have US and Isreali advisors over there helping out.......
Hypocrisy is no private predeliction of the west however.....just take a peek at the funding and arms Hezzbollah get from Iran.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

Hezbollah fights against the enemy of Lebanese nation while Pijak and MKO are fighting against the will of Iranian people.

They are enemy to Iranian people.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Hard to argue against really.

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Flavian

One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

It is easy to say and helps you avoid what is really going on around the world.

I think it can be hard for you to comment on because you don't believe me and what I see here with my own eyes.

Hezbollah is fighting for freedom and independence of Lebanese people and it is supported by the people. But Al-Qaeda is not supported by any nation . They don't fight for humanistic rights. IRCG is fighting for independence and freedom of Iranian people. Iranian people know it and it is not what western MSM is trying to say.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I wasn't arguing or being facetious. I was simply pointing out there will always be this distinction, irrespective of where you are from.

Take the ANC in South Africa - to some terrorists, to others Freedom Fighters.

Same for Hezbollah, IRA, etc, etc.

There are always at least 2 sides to every tale and these can be from widely opposing opinions.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

IRCG is fighting for independence and freedom of Iranian people. Iranian people know it and it is not what western MSM is trying to say.

I bet that's why the Iranian people are afraid to say negative about the way the Iranian people are treated in public?

Or is it because the walls have ears and getting reported to the force means a trip to prison, a beating and death threats?

Please, you are not fooling anyone with your "Iran is great mantra" and you know it. The only people you are fooling here are those so detached from their own surroundings that a few polished words will make them believe the Iranian government is an angel amongst devils.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom
reply to post by stirling

Hezbollah fights against the enemy of Lebanese nation while Pijak and MKO are fighting against the will of Iranian people.

They are enemy to Iranian people.

So when the Iranian military murdered thousands of Kurdish people, who was the enemy? You forget that a part of Iran also belongs to the Kurdish people as they are also part of the history of Iran. However, with the restrictions on internet and education in Iran a lot of people don't know these things and are easily riled up in defense of a fantasy.

Ask those who fought in the 80-88(58-67) war if Iran of today is the Iran they fought for.

Ask those who believe and love Islam if the Islam that is practiced by those with power is the Islam they have faith in.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flavian

I wasn't arguing or being facetious. I was simply pointing out there will always be this distinction, irrespective of where you are from.

Take the ANC in South Africa - to some terrorists, to others Freedom Fighters.

Same for Hezbollah, IRA, etc, etc.

There are always at least 2 sides to every tale and these can be from widely opposing opinions.

But truth is always one and it can not be bent in it's essence.

There is always ignorance that helps others make their own use of the stories or facts.

I think if we start to argue more fundamentally and we go deep for how we look at facts , we will know each other better and we can come to agree about facts.

But it is not how it goes in international communities and discussions. There are some governments who want to impose their opinion and they have pre-closed their ears to hear opposite side's opinion.

But I think it is not a right time to argue about Hezbollah or other off-topic matters.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by InfoKartel

I have all the replies for you , but here is not a good place to argue about those fact , you can U2U with me and I will reply

Or

You can find a related thread to post your replies on.

(You are making this thread off-topic to the moon. This thread is trying to argue about MKO , Pijak and relation with west.)

Thank you for cooperation.
hmdphantom.
edit on 6/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I had no idea that there were Kurdish terrorist organizations. The USA and co. probably helps them out, I would imagine. I would think that it would be fairly easy to recruit young Kurdish men, seeing as their land is under the flag of not one, but four nations, being western Turkey, northern Iraq, western Iran, and a bit of northern Syria
edit on 6-1-2012 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

You are correct, the US but more prominently; the Mossad, supplies and arms Kurdish rebels. After all, if you were to look into history you would see that the Jewish people and the Kurdish people are related closer to each other than to any other group of people, to make it even more crazy, the Iranian Kurds have closer links to the Ashkenazi Jews than Kurds from elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

It is very much on-topic.

Some Iranian puppet talks about how the West is hypocritical, correct?

So why can the same not be said about Iran? All the things I mention are true and I've got plenty more that not even Zionist shills touch upon. You see, what this Iranian government puppet is doing is trying to shift focus, trying to rile up Iranian people against the West. But guess what? Nearly every Iranian youth wants to leave the country. Why would they leave if Iran was so great? You do know 70% of the Iranian population is under 30 years old right? Now combine the previous two and you will see that the Iranian government should be one of the last to speak about hypocrisy.

Because it is this Islamic government itself that is the best of friends with the US, with Israel, with the UK. How else would Rafsanjani acquire all that money that his children can drive in lamborghini's but millions of Iranians are struggling to eat? How Islamic is that?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

You have some facts to offer and I am neglecting those facts and I have answers. But I think I should clear some thing for you . Here on ATS , we follow some rules. We make threads , we try to negotiate on the Original Post. Every one puts his/her opinion . At last every ones gets the conclusion.

It is for your own good to respect the rules that other members respect.

You can bring all the facts you can , but as long as you like to take this thread out of it's way , you will be ignored by me and other users.

Just abide the rules and try to live in a virtual democratic society.

Just check this part of this website and see for yourself whether you are true dreaming the American Dream or not ?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6/1/12 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

You have some facts to offer and I am neglecting those facts and I have answers.

What???

But I think I should clear some thing for you . Here on ATS , we follow some rules. We make threads , we try to negotiate on the Original Post.

I already did.

Every one puts his/her opinion .

Don't patronize me. It is not MY opinion it is the opinion of IRANIANS. Can you read that? IRANIANS. And it is not a fact-less opinion, they are FACTS about OPINIONS.

At last every ones gets the conclusion.

Everyone makes their own conclusion regardless.

It is for your own good to respect the rules that other members respect.

Er...are you okay? I am posting very much on topic. Do you know how online discussion boards work? Some guy posts something then others have a discussion. I see you posting bald faced propaganda pieces produced by the Islamic regime, so I ask my questions about the propaganda pieces, simple enough I would say.

You can bring all the facts you can , but as long as you like to take this thread out of it's way , you will be ignored by me and other users.

I know I will get ignored by you...other users though? I don't think so. See, you are an Iranian inside of Iran and you are lying to the world about Iran, deflecting all the wrong the Islamic regime does to some random internet conspiracy. To me that means one of two things; Either you are paid to post OR you know you can't post certain things. In the first case, your judgment will be fitting, in the second case I wish you and your loved ones well.

Just abide the rules and try to live in a virtual democratic society.

I'd rather try and make Iran democratic first.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Just check this part of this website and see for yourself whether you are true dreaming the American Dream or not ?

I do not live in America. Nice try though. Besides, who would want to live in a dream...a ROYA? I've seen enough of reality that I can never go back to a dream, mine would be a democratic, free and prosperous Iran. You see why I don't believe in living a dream?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by InfoKartel

I do not live in America. Nice try though. Besides, who would want to live in a dream...a ROYA? I've seen enough of reality that I can never go back to a dream, mine would be a democratic, free and prosperous Iran. You see why I don't believe in living a dream?

Here is my last reply (on this thread).

I like to discuss different matters than what I discuss here daily in Iran , That is why I come on ATS. You talked about war , maybe you should have referred to the time before the war , the Islamic Revolution.

Iranian people thought that they will revolt and there is no need to care anymore , Iran would be Ethiopia . But it was not true dream of Iranian people. They soon learned that they were not dreaming well , then they woke up. They found themselves doing every kind of crime and sin , and they hadn't received the easy ticket to heaven.

That was the day that people decided about their own ways of living.

Some chose moving toward an Islamic Ethiopia bearing all hardship , some people chose to live the easiest way and continue what they used to do before Islamic Revolution.

But I have no statistic and I think if people feel change is necessary they will do it themselves. You know how these people fought Shah , they will fight others if necessary.

IMO , they don't feel the necessity and that is why they don't revolt.

IMHO , I should give this Islamic Republic dominion some time to make itself better and find it's way through the history. It will take time to make a real democracy and instead of bringing another dominion moving toward democracy ( with this same people ) , I would prefer to help this democracy to make itself better.

IMO Iranian people are the real problems for having democracy they either don't demand or don't move toward democracy.

People should be educated. I am doing my best.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

And sorry if I don't sound much humanistic in my replies. I focus on the facts and I forget to add emotions to it.

I wasn't being arrogant.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

apparently he's failed to note on your avy:

Mood: GodblessAmerica

OT: definitely a double standard
if it opposes TCOTBIP and their plans/whims
it's evil/terrorist/monstrous

if it's done by them or for them it's good

I'd rather try and make Iran democratic first.

lol he want's your country to have the same corrupt system as his, and he won't budge from that.
so why bother

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

apparently he's failed to note on your avy:

I really don't care about irrelevant stuff like that. But it's always interesting to meet victims of psychological warfare.

lol he want's your country to have the same corrupt system as his, and he won't budge from that.
so why bother

It is more my country than it is his as he gave up fighting. And democracy is not a system it is a method of governance that without corruption is STILL the most fair way of governing a people, the only issue is having a well informed population - something the Islamic regime is fighting against, tooth and nail. Go on, defend a regime that stones and hangs people.

But wait, your only retort to this is: "He wants to make Iran into America". Which is CLEARLY nothing short of a display of ignorance. I do not live in the US, I do not agree with US foreign policy but I dislike the Islamic regime just as much. I hope that is not too complicated.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join