It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Didn't Lindsey Williams Predict the Death of the Dollar by 2012?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Sometime on Alex Jones' show, probably a little over a year ago, Lindsey Williams said his elitist friend told him the dollar would be dead by 2012. "Get out your pen and paper, folks.". Delivered in the typical Lindsey Williams style- drawn out and saying something in a half hour that could be said in a minute. I beleved him, too. Looks like he was wrong, duping us, or being fed misinformation.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
It's January 6. The prediction was for the dollar's demise by the end of 2012.

I'll have to agree with you on Lindsey's delivery style. I think it's safe to say he'd never have to worry about breaking the "no one-line response" rule on this site. My guess is he'd be cited for chewing up too much bandwidth with huge posts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
You are so very correct about Lindsey’s communication style. Can you just imagine how it was to sit in the Pew during a sermon ?

In Lindsey’s defense though, The actual prediction is that we must first see the collapse of the EU then the dollar will collapse a few weeks later.

So the timeline maybe adjusted, because efforts to keep the EU consolidated and afloat are still being employed.

Also we must remember that his original contact died, this prediction came from the fellow that took the original guy’s place.
So, we are to be suspect if the predictions pan out to be false. Lindsey may have been duped himself.

I will say this, when Lindsey was getting is info from the original insider, everything he said happened, just as he said it was going to happen.

But, again this guy is now dead.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

Predictions with a date are pretty much lies.
For instance if I said the US empire will crumble on June 14 2012, I would most probably be wrong.
But I will make this prediction, the US empire will crumble.
History says empires generally last 1000 yeears +/- so my statement has some vallidity.
As far as the dollar collapse, it will not happen until the people who own it want it to die.
The prediction was fear mongering.
Why???
I owe for my house in US dollars, if the dollar dies I buy up all of that toilet paper and pay off my home at a cut rate price.
Banks do not want that, ya think?

(Edit)
After thinking about it, maybe the dollar did crash.
Why?
I would buy up all of the dollars I could with what?
GOLD, it surged up quite abit, and folks made tons of cash trading it for US dollars.
Now when gold levels out at a lower normal price, say 350 - 500 an ounce, people will buy it buy the boatload.
See what I did there?
edit on 6-1-2012 by g146541 because: spelling and to add

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000
Sometime on Alex Jones' show, probably a little over a year ago, Lindsey Williams said his elitist friend told him the dollar would be dead by 2012. "Get out your pen and paper, folks.". Delivered in the typical Lindsey Williams style- drawn out and saying something in a half hour that could be said in a minute. I beleved him, too. Looks like he was wrong, duping us, or being fed misinformation.

Lindsey Williams said that the Elites told him the Dollar would be dead by the end of 2012 but Euro would crash first.

Any predictions made by anyone is just pure entertainment just like Hollywood. Never get too upset about it.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by timi0000

I do agree his style is that of an old southern preacher drawn out, saying in 20 min what takes us 20 seconds, but thats the Pastors way. The Pastor has been very very crystal clear, the dollar will be dead BY THE END of 2012, BY THE END, not the beggining, the pastor was also quite clear that the Euro would go first. The Pastor has also givin the devaluation road map now, helicoptor Ben told us the plan and we have it on record to prepare, as the good Pastor would say go find out for yourself. To make it easy for everyone i will provide the link to the roadmap, its a painful read, its all in bankers talk, but it is all there leading to 40% devaluation.

www.federalreserve.gov...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by timi0000

You don't seem to listen very well. Lindsey explicitly stated that the dollar would still exist, but the buying power would be severely diminished. If you have bought groceries lately, you'd had seen drastic increases during 2012! The only reason groceries cost more is that the dollar buys less in the global economy. Lindsey was right. 2012 is not over and I personally think we'll see a more dramatic drop by March 2013.

posted on Oct, 14 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
It's just more BS putout ny the Alex Jones poo machine.

posted on Oct, 19 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Lindsey isn't just on Alex Jones. I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, but he's pulled back the curtain to the real stories out there better than most established journalists, which is a sad statement on journalism these days.

top topics

join