It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dhs officers armed with semiautomatics set-up unannounced id checkpoint

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
And it begins...
Will the Post Offices be next????

Staff of Florida Social Security office not informed of drill, Homeland Security officials refused to talk to media

Residents of Leesburg, Florida were shocked to see their local Social Security office turned into a random Homeland Security checkpoint Tuesday morning, as DHS officers armed with semiautomatic rifles and accompanied by sniffer dogs checked identifications of locals.

www.infowars.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
So, the Gestapo is at it again.

Your Papers, Please.

Who said the Nazis lost WWII

Welcome to the Fourth Reich

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Whatll it take to move you guys?
The whole democracy is tumbling dowm around your ears....at least here in Canada we are still free......
At bleast untill bill C52 and bill C10 pass in a majority house...then the two dictatorships can unite.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

How can you say Canada is free, and then moments later call it a dictatorship?
Harper is Obama's female dog. He will do and say anything to be liked by the "popular kids". I can't believe that Canadians were soo stupid as to give him majority. It blows my mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Think its time some people contemplated leaving the u.s., its getting ridiculous and the paranoia level is only feeding the pharmaceutical industry to a virtual bubble hype.

Find yourself some southern european nation, buy a house in one of the many remote villages and begin living of the land and perhaps open your own mini store, nothing lavish, simply living a causal life style, then you will realize that living without the omg..were being attacked by tactical nuke scenarios is perhaps the best gift you might give to yourself and or your family.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

Can you not understand my tongue was sticking out my cheek when writing that last?
The virtual lockdown that will ensue from the bills C52 and C10
in canada will be nothing short of complete nazification........
Mr Harper has his nose so far up Obamas behind hes he dont know whether hes going or comming.
The programs he propses , like more prisons warrantless search and seizures by police on suspicion.....
havey us type prison sentences for social misdemeanors and huge increases in traffic aqn other fines to beef up the prison populations......

top topics

join