It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails - Turned Off and On

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If you suddenly notice clean skies, find out which important official is visiting nearby, or downwind.
We haven't had clean skies for A LONG time, but years ago I noticed when Bush was visiting Georgia, the skies were beautiful again, for a short time.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Since when was Bush important??

And what were the dates??

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

He was president?

This was in 2006 and then again in 2008, I believe. You may find I put that in a thread around 2007 or 2008.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

Yeah I know he was Pees for a bit - but wasn't that just as a figurehead for the NWO, Cheney or the Lizards or someone??!!

But a bit more seriously - I searched for "Bush clear skies Georgia" & found 1 other post by you saying he same thing - that is happened a few years ago.
edit on 7-1-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Yeah Bush was really a let down for me, being young and not knowing how far the web of lies went into the political system. I became aware right before we came under the spraying program. It used to be really pretty here, but now the brown haze curtains the horizon every afternoon for the last few years. I guess Obama doesn't come around here much, since his inauguration.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join