It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navy SEAL accidentally shoots self

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

Navy Seals aren't supermen...they're regular guys that do extraordinary things.....and...occaisionally do incredibly stupid things too. Mix in Alcohol and the fact that he was trying to impress a girl as the article suggests, and things start to make sense. Unless there's more of a reason here to conclude he didn't just make a horrible mistake, I wouldn't cry conspiracy just yet, simply because he was a Navy Seal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

I agree; people are people and they occasionally screw the pooch, and this doesn't exclude navy seals. Especially drunk showboating navy seals.

Poor fool

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon
Wow... talk about stupid!! Firstly showing off to a girl he met in a bar and then shooting himself..?

Isnt the seals supposed to be one of the best units in the American military? if so, I wouldn't bother with that little war in Iran...

*SIGH* silly Brits again. Did you ever consider this isnt the whole story...

And honestly, our U.S. Cub-Scouts that our children take part in are more likely better "units" than what the UK has to over as far as military. Our CUB-SCOUTS!!

edit on 6-1-2012 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is strange I agree. It could be an accident since nearly all NAVY seal action is classified. Then again, it is so classified that their deaths are not reported to anyone but their families. Why would this be publicized? It seems out-of-character for a NAVY seal to forget if his guns are loaded or not.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join