It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't america use Israel to attack Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
this way china and Russia probably wouldn't get involved,then again israel has nukes and iran doesn't
edit on 6-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
The US doesn't have the power to tell Israel what to do...

ETA:

"We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001

edit on 6/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
that never stopped them before, they are always telling countries what to do..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

I believe that you have this backwards.
The US doesn’t tell Israel to do anything, Israel tells the US what to do.
A ton of US tax dollars are spent to ensure the security of Israel and to maintain the bases that make us a target for the actions of radical groups who want Israel gone. That is the point that Ron Paul has been making for years about how our foreign policy, especially in regards to Israel and Saudi Arabia, are the root cause of the 911 attacks. The CIA has also echoed Ron’s stance on this based on their own research.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

That is a very dangerous way to think,you Jews thought you controlled Germany that didn't turn out too well did it ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Israel is in serious danger of been taken of the map.those trident nukes they have are supposed to have a serious flaw in them that could prevent them from even detonating,The u.k also has a huge stock pile of these faulty american nukes too

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Didn't you mean to say 'Why doesn't Israel use the USA to attack Iran'? Simple type error, I know. *Wink*

There's this ridiculous 'thing' going on between the USA and Israel (if you hadn't noticed) - one's the master, one's the lackey... And not in the order of your title...

Just sayin'...

peace
edit on 6-1-2012 by silo13 because: added wink

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TBR47
this way china and Russia probably wouldn't get involved,then again israel has nukes and iran doesn't
edit on 6-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

China and Russia have no intrest in getting involved. Period. Zero. They have no love for Iran and the only intrest they have is making sure they still can trade with whomever is running Iran. They would prefer it be someone a bit less trouble making than the current ones.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I'm growing tired of all these posts. Seems so many people actually want war to happen and I don't understand why. Do you really want hundreds of thousands of innocent lives lost? Maybe the MSM has successfully brainwashed you into think Iran is actually a threat? They won't strike first even though the US/Israel has been poking a stick in the hornets nest for decades. I'm sure they'll be glad to fight back but they are smart enough to realize what would happen to them if they started anything.

If you support a war against Iran then you support your federal government which (while waving it's left hand) has been stealing away your civil liberties with it's right. One day when you're watching live 'shock and awe' coverage on CNN, the DHS will be snatching up sympathizers and whisking them away indefinitely. A war will give Obama another term, make rich shareholders even more rich, make an excuse to spend money on war efforts instead of social services and infrastructure and take the spotlight off your economic issues and massive debt.

If you really want a war to happen, enlist and go to the front lines to see it for yourself. I'd bet you'll come back with a completely different view on war.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
The US doesn't have the power to tell Israel what to do...

ETA:

"We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it."

-- Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon
October 3, 2001

edit on 6/1/12 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

I could have sworn I saw a video of this quote, but now I look online and all I see is that this is not a true statement. Source?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The nutjobs running Iran will bring war down upon their people, but it very well could come covertly via Saudi Arabia. The Saudis aren't happy with Iran at all and the kooky imaginary 12th Imam rhetoric coming out of Iran is making them nervous. So I'm thinking Saudi involvement could more easily happen than Israeli involvement.
edit on 1/6/2012 by FlyersFan because: fixed word

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
"Why don't america use Israel to attack Iran"

Simple. It's called geography. Get an Atlas and look at how far Israel is from Iran and then consider that a direct flight won't happen beacuse Israel would need to cross the airspace of nations who may not be too impressed. Then look to see the range of Israeli warplanes.

Like I said. Simple.

Plus. Why should "America" use Israel?

War won't happen anyway.

Regards

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

Israel have already done test flights measuring the same distance from Israel to Iran

new topics

top topics

join