It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

The arab dictators of their respective islamic republics liked to use the palestinian crisis as canon fodder for domestic solidarity. There is no denying this fact, but israel with its gross incompetance has not been helping its own cause at all.

Like I said, it takes two to tango. Israel should have a)kicked out all of the PLO and Hamas or b)declared israel as a secular nation and people of all religious denomination welcome with full israeli citizenship. They did neither and await nato/un to solve everything for them. The world is getting tired of hearing the same stuff again and again and fears a potential big conflict in the future.

Iran is the new iraq, then syria, then hezbollah from lebanon, etc. Clearly the arabs think they are entitled to the entire middle east because christians and jews lost the holy land during the crusades. No one has made much fuss about that till 1947 when the jews came back to reclaim their promised land under the stated goal of zionism. They should have settled any territorial dispute back in the sixties during the seven day war but instead listened to the UN dictate the peace terms. They acted like cowards back then and continue to act like cowards today. I don't think it is entirely their fault though, as people high up are pulling the world war 3 strings.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by BrianOrion

If I am Mahmoud Ahmadinejad you are rupert murdoch........

what do you mean IF......do the Homework and come at me with that.,.....not some random if argument.....It is...or does fox news deen to say that for you to beleive it........

but heck you are right....lets take 1 line out of context from a whole speach and use that to justify a war that will cost many lives and sarifices from MY people.....ok
edit on 7-1-2012 by newyorkee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Originally posted by MrEcho
The majority of Canadians actually support this guy !!!! We are nothing more than Americans without the warmer climate. What kind of power does Israel have to control these goverments??? Somebody tell me please!!!

Again, the majority of Canadians do NOT support Harper.

Harper won the majority of the vote. The federal voter turn out was at its lowest ever, with the youth so uninspired in politics that most of us didn't vote. And who does this leave as those who voted for Harper? His traditional conservative base, being older generations. His strategy of driving away modern generations of Canadians from the political process worked, because the modern generation of Canadians obviously don't support this warmonger.

And by the way, I never personally met anyone so far who has voted for Harper. In fact, most people I have met (those from my generation specifically) didn't even vote because they could not care less. I myself didn't vote- I chose to go to a job interview instead...

but just thinking about it, there was no party worth voting for. There's no party in Canadian politics that represents my views, as a Canadian citizen. We've entered a "three party" stage of western democracy; unlike in US politics where there are two parties to choose from (who are both well within the pre-destined agenda), Canada has a third party that looks noble but is destined to always lose (the NDP).

Until there is a party running that actually cares about the integrity of a strong Canada, I don't believe that I will ever vote in a federal election again. I would rather spend my voting energy on forming a new party that will represent the modern generation of Canadians, and I welcome anyone who is sane to come join me.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

You have my vote!!!
Where do I sign up!!!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
According to this AolDefense article,

The U.N. can't seem to find ample proof of nuclear weapons production !!

By Michael Adler
Published: December 19, 2011

WASHINGTON: UN nuclear inspectors are pursuing leads to make the case that Iran is working on the bomb, a month after a report that lacked the "smoking gun" needed to brand Iran guilty of seeking nuclear weapons......

U.N. Inspectors Seek 'Smoking Gun' In Iranian Nuclear Program

A lot of "IFs" "ANDs" and "BUTs", "estimates", "possiblilities", "believed", "maybe", etc......

Iran has money.

Why havn't they just bought the damn stuff and used it by now ?

Yet the IAEA is still investigating since it is "unable to provide credible assurance about the absence of undeclared nuclear material and activities in Iran, and therefore to conclude that all nuclear material in Iran is in peaceful activities." This is why the missing 20 kilograms (actually 19.8 kilograms) are so important.

To be fair, Iran has cleared up other issues in the past, such as contamination by enriched uranium particles of equipment that turned out to be from used centrifuge parts imported from Pakistan, and not from secret Iranian work. But Iran is refusing to answer IAEA questions about possible military dimensions of its nuclear program.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newyorkee
www.mohammadmossadegh.com...

easy as pie

what.....what.....son...lol.....J/k.....I am watching juice and I am feeling all lively......lol

Nicely done, newyorkee. Didn't take but a moment to find, did it? Did you Google it?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The guy is a total liar. Come on, how in gods name does he know what Iran wants and what they dont want? Its impossible for him to know whatthey want.

All Iran wants is to be left alone, the certainly dont want to use a nuke, how bloody ridiculas.

First, you say "How does Harper know what Iran wants", then you go on to say, "Iran wants to be left alone!"

So, how do YOU know what Iran wants? Or you just dancing hand in hand with the Iranian propaganda machine, too?

Indeed, iran may want a nuke and who could blame them? Iran keep getting invaded but they themaelves havent invaded anyone for 300 years! Any country that keeps getting invaded for no reason deserves to have a strong defence imo.

That's what all the clueless will be saying on ATS the day Iran tests a nuke. "Hey, who could blame them?"

Why do the west keep imvading iran? Because they are frightend that Iran/persia may become a world player and they dont want to have to deal with them.

Hmmm....the West invading Iran? When was the last time that happened??

Iran are no threat to us whatsoever, anyone who says otherwise is bith a liar and an idiot. History proves they are definately no threat at all.

No threat to anyone, yet they threaten to close the Straits, which would put a hurt on just about every country on the planet. Yep, no threat there.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by dubiousone

na....a blind paraplegic monkey cold have done it

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Howdy it is quite terrible to sit and know that everyone knows a war with Iran is inevitable and we can't do anything to stop it Iran has warned the US about putting a carrier in the straits of Hormuz and they are sending one anyway daring the Iranians to fire at it that is all it would take, then the excuse to escalate the conflict will be there I really hope it doesn't come to that we do not need another war on this earth

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrianOrion

Thank you for your insulting tone and condescending words... while I am more than aware that the MSM do indeed act as propaganda machines when/if they see fit, for you to state that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did NOT say these things is surely due to the fact that you have read and believed another source? Yet, you fail to provide any evidence of your source... you just choose to insult me with your post.

Would I be here if I followed everything the MSM claimed?

I'm sorry you took my comments personally. When I read the kind of thing you posted I get irritated and feel like, figuratively not physically, giving you good hard slap across the back of your head to wake you up out of your delusional trance. Your post unqualifiedly asserted that those were Ahmadinejad's actual words. You now know that what you attributed to him is false.

Do you not realize that some and perhaps many others who read what you said will uncritically accept it at face value as true, even though you now know it was false? They'll think it's true just because you quoted a falsehood that was published in the New York Times and, like you, they won't look any further to check it out. That's how lies and propaganda spread around the world, drum up support for wars, and get hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, and more people killed for no good reason. It's the same ploy that got us into Iraq. Look at what was done there and how many were killed pointlessly. Be careful who you trust and follow.
edit on 1/7/2012 by dubiousone because: Content

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Politics in play. Mulitiple countries around the world that hate each other have had nuclear capabilities and yet after decades, have never gone to war or killed millions of people using this technology. Unless small groups of activists become nuclear capabible, no country has anything to worry about, in terms of nuclear warfare.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
What about pakistan and india threatning each other for decades? How come most people don't care about that, they only care about israel and iraq or israel and iran?

To be fair, the antagonism between Pakistan and India is between those two nations. I think the world does care, but choose to let those two nations be the masters of their own fate. The situation in the Middle East and North Africa et al is highly complicated by the fact that most Muslim countries do not even recognise Israel as a sovereign state. On two occasions Israel has had to fight bloody wars against a coalition of Arab nations.

Although I would be first to criticise some of Israeli’s actions over the last few decades, I am equally critical of the aggressive and noxious actions from the wider Muslim world who have conspired to perpetrate this situation in the Middle East and ferment hate. For example, the Iranian meddling in Palestine and support for Israeli directed terrorism through the proxies such as Hezbollah.

Regards

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Canada’s defence minister tied the knot Wednesday to an Iranian.

news.nationalpost.com...

As far as i know Israel is the only country in the world to threaten to try to take the rest of the world down with it if it's going down using it's sampson option, firing nuclear missiles at every nation within it's reach (it has announced that it is upgrading it's missile range to 5000miles ).

If that's not an existential threat to a large number of nations i don't know what is, for that alone israel deserves to be a large glowing glass bowl.

When you have a whole nation of sociopathic psychopaths well at least the khazary israelis the best thing to do is try and keep them from big red buttons and things that go bang.

Personally speaking any psychopath in a position of power should be hunted down and put some place where they can't harm anyone.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Harper is another NWO zionist puppet... Isn't he the guy who played a role in increasing marijuana laws in Canada? Iran has no nuclear weapons so how could they use one? This whole thing stinks of propaganda.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Plently of Goyim chattle countries to send their children off to kill and die .
edit on 7-1-2012 by OpusMarkII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by BrianOrion

Thank you for your insulting tone and condescending words... while I am more than aware that the MSM do indeed act as propaganda machines when/if they see fit, for you to state that President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad did NOT say these things is surely due to the fact that you have read and believed another source? Yet, you fail to provide any evidence of your source... you just choose to insult me with your post.

Would I be here if I followed everything the MSM claimed?

I'm sorry you took my comments personally. When I read the kind of thing you posted I get irritated and feel like, figuratively not physically, giving you good hard slap across the back of your head to wake you up out of your delusional trance. Your post unqualifiedly asserted that those were Ahmadinejad's actual words. You now know that what you attributed to him is false.

Do you not realize that some and perhaps many others who read what you said will uncritically accept it at face value as true, even though you now know it was false? They'll think it's true just because you quoted a falsehood that was published in the New York Times and, like you, they won't look any further to check it out. That's how lies and propaganda spread around the world, drum up support for wars, and get hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands, and more people killed for no good reason. It's the same ploy that got us into Iraq. Look at what was done there and how many were killed pointlessly. Be careful who you trust and follow.
edit on 1/7/2012 by dubiousone because: Content

Blimey... you seem to be trying to provoke an irrational response here... next you'll be telling me that the Islamic world has only love for the Jews???

I am totally neutral on the whole Israel/Iran debate/scenario... but I am pretty good at reading between the lines... are you trying to claim, here, on this thread, that Iran's President has NEVER made anti-American/Israeli speeches? I mean... WOW... I actually have friends in the UK from Iran and they say that Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has made MANY anti-Israel/US public speeches... but I guess that these people are just propaganda machines too? You seem to be arguing with me because I sourced MSM and you obviously have reason to distrust them...

IF the USA/Israel attack Iran, as far as I have observed, Iran or Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, moreover, has brought it upon himself... but that is merely my opinion... I'm sure you are more 'clued-up' regarding the whole situation than myself, however, in your original rebuttal, you did NOT quote ANY sources to support your opinion... this, in my opinion makes you simply argumentative...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

If I am Mahmoud Ahmadinejad you are rupert murdoch........

what do you mean IF......do the Homework and come at me with that.,.....not some random if argument.....It is...or does fox news deen to say that for you to beleive it........

but heck you are right....lets take 1 line out of context from a whole speach and use that to justify a war that will cost many lives and sarifices from MY people.....ok

Let's face facts... the source you quoted is as questionable as the MSM, at best... I read the article and to surmise... Mahmoud Ahmadinejad didn't say, in this particular speech, that he wanted to 'wipe Israel off the map' he said, in front of a back-drop of a picture depicting time running out for Israel and the USA that their time was up and they would soon crumble like previous regimes he listed (Saddam Hussein's being one of them)... wow... you are indeed correct... there is a world of difference to saying you want to 'wipe' someone off the 'map' and proclaiming that another country's 'time' is running out...

Blimey, you are indeed one-sided...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

na....a blind paraplegic monkey cold have done it

Coming from someone who is commenting on the relationship between Israel and the USA, yet has NO IDEA regarding said relationship and then spouts 'Why should "WE" help "FOREIGN" nations'... in my opinion, you are the blind paraplegic monkey...

NB... 'COLD' is a term describing temperature... did you mean 'COULD' oh blind paraplegic one?

Can you spell PWNED?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
first a typo is a lame way to make a come back......you make me lol...

second WHY don't I have any idea....since again you say nothing if not your own opinion for an agenda you barely understand......yes it was in fact could,.....tart.......happy....now back to the FACTS....which you have provided none.....I thank you for your misinformed opinion....you are alone here on that,.....we don't just listen to fox news here....sorry wrong site......if all you have is a typo,.....then I´m sorry you are as lame as your reply.......really that all you got after like 3 hours.....rotflmfao

second

pawned........not your gibberish add the A tarty

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
just to add...... if a TYPO gets you all pissy....imagine a whole article based on a mistranslation....oh wait thats OK .......yes monkey man you can have bananas if you say this and do that.......here.....good boy

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

just to add...... if a TYPO gets you all pissy....imagine a whole article based on a mistranslation....oh wait thats OK .......yes monkey man you can have bananas if you say this and do that.......here.....good boy

You are yet to provide any credible evidence of mistranslation... absolutely NO dated evidence relating to said speech, just a really bad web-site with 'questionable' comparisons that I have discussed (above)...

And, in my opinion, PWNED does NOT have an A in it... why not 'Google' it just to make sure... monkey boy

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join