It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by MrSmith

Do some serious research and sole searching.

.......... even me as non religious person with an open mind and some research knows has alarming accuracy with something like hundreds of tangible prophecy's linked between the Old & New Testament to Jerusalem.

I believe that the leaders of Islam are afraid of the accuracy of these prophecy's too. They will do anything to keep the Dome of the Rock in their control and if not in their control, at the very least hit the Temple Mount with a Nuke to make the place inhabitable for years, only to delay prophecy that much longer.

Extreme Islam has proven that they can not allow this to happen and will go as far as to Nuke Jerusalem.

I would like to see this research.

You are not religious - but you believe in religious prophecies ?????

Can I see your source for the claim that the "leaders of Islam" are willing to nuke the Temple Mount ?

MrSmith
Internet Troll Agent

Indeed

There is no one source, it takes year to come to these conclusions without formal education and I didnt have that. Research, follow the news, make your own conclusions up. I did.

And yes I believe in prophecy. I believe I think more in the Tibetan side of religion if I were to follow anything. And knowing the Tibetan book of Dead I know that you can abtain Nirvana through other religions and avenues. Therefore I fully respect all religions. But, I have a hard time seeing why Islam wont give up the Dome of the Rock to Judaism and Christianity without seeing a sinister side, maybe this is where Iam naive though, maybe a battle between the two is inevitable or even necessary from scripture or prophecy standpoint.

Im still researching and learning and by no where near my own conclusions though.
edit on 6-1-2012 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

I normally wouldn't but you are claiming to be a man of the bible, you also wrote,

Do some serious research and sole searching

Please read harder so that you may save your SOUL.
Iran is no threat to the Americas, this is widely known.
Nuke or not.
But many people will blindly follow what the clean cut man on the news says.
Research plz.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ztruthseeker
As a fellow Canadian, i can tell you that no one i know thinks war with Iran, let alone war, is a good thing. Most of those people dont support Harper either. Its an unfortunate reality, but one we must face, our leader in Canada is just as much of a Israeli puppet as Obama.

Thats cause most of the people in the world are clueless and unwilling to do the research that leads them to true reality.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by MrSmith

I normally wouldn't but you are claiming to be a man of the bible, you also wrote,

Do some serious research and sole searching

Please read harder so that you may save your SOUL.
Iran is no threat to the Americas, this is widely known.
Nuke or not.
But many people will blindly follow what the clean cut man on the news says.
Research plz.

Oh you caught me, spelling mistake.

America is Israels partner, most likely has America in its pocket. What is a threat to Isreal is a threat to America.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

Incorrect sir, I am a USican and I have no need for but a true wanting to lose israel from the face of this earth.
And none of the time before during or after would I feel threatened, but maybe even more at ease.
But you most probably would be correct in believing israel has some American politicians in their pockets.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by MrSmith

Incorrect sir, I am a USican and I have no need for but a true wanting to lose israel from the face of this earth.
And none of the time before during or after would I feel threatened, but maybe even more at ease.
But you most probably would be correct in believing israel has some American politicians in their pockets.

LOL, you would be herded up like sheep in a war time like I speak of in your countrys for beliefs like that and sent to a prison ship out in the middle of the sea.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

OK....enough of THAT! See your Avatar....well I have associates who actually look like that. You are Canadian...I like Canadians...coming from New England...one cannot help having a Canadian Relative....that is really pissed off that our BRUINS WON THE CUP! LOL!

Being Canadian has a LOT of advantages. As being a member of the 51st state....you get the benifits of the protection of the worlds moth lethal military and all you have to do is keeping putting out bands like RUSH and everyone is happy! EH!

The U.S. and Canada are two countries on paper...but they are blood in reality. So...I would not be so hard on our strategies....it keeps you safe at night. Split Infinity....ps...OH...and if Iran ever used a NUKE....the end result would be too terrible to contemplate for Iran....or the entire Middle East.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
How in the world can you justify the dropping of two atomic bombs on cities full of innocent civilians? The Japanese had been trying to surrender for months prior to the bombs being dropped.

yuppers, those kamikaze planes were just surrender offers, but we were too culturally insensitive to understand them.

The hundreds of thousands of soldiers who fought to the end on islands when they knew it was lost, well, the USA just didn't understand their surrender technology, five bullets and a bayoneting mean "i surrender".

So I guess America deserved what it's got coming to them huh? After all look at what we did to the native Americans.

WTF?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
"Prime Minister Stephen Harper called the escalating standoff between Iran and the West the greatest threat to world peace. "

haha makes me laugh to see that he said that. Where else have we heard this before? Oh yeah! George Bush and Afghanistan!!!!! This is a load of S*!T!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
NO one and I mean no one outside of Canada (Americas testing ground) gives too you know what's about the
Canadian Prime Ministers view on anything.

Bought and paid for by the US government Harper has the personality of a door mat. Maybe its the canadian way and the lack of personality runs deep in the country but there is no way Harper runs the country his way.

He has been told to pipe up about Iran. At the end of the Day the US holds all the cards for Canada. The new border security deal, the oil pipe line canada wants, it all boils down to the fact that Canada and its Prime Minister have little to offer the world besides being patsies for the US.

Shame on Canada, its Prime minister and its people.

PS canada for all its worth can't even get the votes to become a member of the UN security council. Again America blocks any effort that Canada wants to branch out on its own. Because they have little to contribute.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

harper is the americans bitch. as far as im concerned hes just trying to side with them again, and waiting for further instructions

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

This is why I voted for this man. Make no mistake about it people, a war is on the horizon and this country needs a majority government willing to help stomp out this threat with military action.

Do some serious research and soul searching.

This is without any question, if you research Jerusalem, a religious fight for Jerusalem that is about to be waged. Islam doesn't need the Dome of the Rock (3rd to 4th most important holy site), they only want it in their control because they know that Judaism and Christianity absolutely must have it to fulfill prophecy by rebuilding the The Third and Final Temple. Prophecy's that even me as non religious person with an open mind and some research knows has alarming accuracy with something like hundreds of tangible prophecy's linked between the Old & New Testament to Jerusalem. There is absolutely something to the prophecy's of old and their accuracy that make me worried about not following the advise given for prophecy's still to come. Jerusalem and the Temple Mount (the Heart of the city and religions) is EVERYTHING and more to Judaism and Christianity, not Rome or any other place. I believe that the leaders of Islam are afraid of the accuracy of these prophecy's too. They will do anything to keep the Dome of the Rock in their control and if not in their control, at the very least hit the Temple Mount with a Nuke to make the place inhabitable for years, only to delay prophecy that much longer. Islams leaders are terribly afraid of the rebuilding of the Third and Final Temple by Judaism and Christianity and all that will follow, most importantly imo a conversion of Islamic people to Judaism and Christianity. If the Third and Final Temple were to be rebuilt, the power of religion would shift dramatically to the Judaism and Christianity side.

There will be a war, and Canada will have to help out in some way. It way as well be lead by a Canadian PM who knows what the Islamist want to do to Jerusalem.

If Islam wanted peace, it would be VERY simple, hand over the Temple Mount so the Dome of the Rock can be removed, at least moved, and the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt. There would be be no more confrontation between the two. Judaism and Christianity want nothing more. Extreme Islam has proven that they can not allow this to happen and will go as far as to Nuke Jerusalem.

I hope that the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt without confrontation from Islam (for world peace), but it seems the leaders of Islam would rather choose the military action.

Its very simple, Islam gives up the Dome of the Rock so the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt and you avoid World War 3 (Armageddon, in prophecy I believe) over a Hill.

Mainstream religion IS BS and that is why no religion has 100% followship. It is fiction mixed with facts. Half-truths. A religion that cannot explain what god is, what satan is, what angels are, what demons are, IS NOT WORTHY of worship. Plain and simple. Superstitions are superstitions.

Don't get me wrong as spiritualism is good. Spiritualism as in truth, as in search for knowledge, search for the hidden. I strongely think ufos&aliens are being ridiculed and denied so that people continue to believe in religion and continue to die over unfounded theories. More people haved died defending religious misinformation and because of racism than anything else. It is the best *divide and control* method ever developed.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper Wants a world war three to happen and will send our young men and women to die for him

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Its very simple, Islam gives up the Dome of the Rock so the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt and you avoid World War 3 (Armageddon, in prophecy I believe) over a Hill.

Wouldn't the "peaceful religion(s)" just let it go and put their stock in the Kingdom of G-d rather than, as you say, a hill? Why is it incumbent upon the current possessors to give it up to avoid a world war with the so-called "peaceful religions"? Doesn't that imply it's the ones who don't possess it that are responsible for all the violence, in trying to get it back? If war will be had should the Dome stay in Islamic possession, the blood is on the offensive side.

Isreal and its supporters have basically made a pact, one that they will never allow Jerusalem to be harmed or retaken over by any other nation again in history. If this means military action to avoid the destruction of Jerusalem, I see them doing ANYTHING to avoid it.

AGAIN, JERUSALEM AND THE TEMPLE MOUNT IS EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING to Judaism and Christianity. More than worth starting war to protect.

Only a right winger would take religion seriously enough to want to wage war over protecting some "temple mount" from falling into different hands. The same people who support a non-secular israel ALSO support a non-secular iran.

The left has been bashing religious extremism for a long time AND FOR GOOD REASON! Follow the money and almost all of it ends up on the rothschilds, who pretend to be pro-zionism yet continously backstab israel by not allowing it the option of self-defense. The rothschilds and other adamant right wing filthy rich satanists want the same thing. WW3! The georgia guidestones are very telling.............

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by airforce47
Greetings,

Despite our individual feelings about Harper has it occurred to anyone the West could be setting Iran up of the big fall? Just as the US did to Japan prior to WWII with our sanctions so we're doing the same to Iran. Then you call their bluff over closing of the Straits and when they react, boom. They're history and you're cleaning up the mess from multiple nuclear explosions. My best,

Thank god we sanctioned Japan prior to USAs entry into WW2. If it wasnt for lack of oil and other valuable resources, they might have succeeded in their imperialist plans.

They ran wild across China commiting atrocities that almost make the Nazis look tame. They got everything they had coming to them.

edit on 6-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

How in the world can you justify the dropping of two atomic bombs on cities full of innocent civilians? The Japanese had been trying to surrender for months prior to the bombs being dropped. So I guess America deserved what it's got coming to them huh? After all look at what we did to the native Americans.

Were The Japs trying to surrender? Were they? were they really? I'm a history buff and I've never read that. Please post a credible link to what you say.

And it's like this. Japans leaders order an attack on Pearl Harbor and other places. The U.S drops an A bomb on Japan. Blame the Japs for those civilian deaths and no one else. GET REAL.

Plenty of western civilians died in Japanese internment camps set up by the Japs in the countries they INVADED. Not forgetting the thousands of allied troops who were allowed to die through malnutrition, overwork and brutality at the very hands of the Japanese guards. Ya bleeding heart seperated from the conflict by 60 odd years.
edit on 7-1-2012 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by steveknows

Oh MAN! People who decry the Atomic Attacks on Japan. Again....people who where not there and do not understand the sacrifice by U.S. Soldiers and their families.

They never talk about things like the Millions the Japs killed, raped and tortured in China and the whole Eastern Asian continent as well as a host of other attrocities.

The Japs could have surrendered many times including after the first bomb was dropped...but they didn't and a U.S. land invasion of Japan would have cost millions of lives. Split Infinity

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by steveknows

Oh MAN! People who decry the Atomic Attacks on Japan. Again....people who where not there and do not understand the sacrifice by U.S. Soldiers and their families.

They never talk about things like the Millions the Japs killed, raped and tortured in China and the whole Eastern Asian continent as well as a host of other attrocities.

The Japs could have surrendered many times including after the first bomb was dropped...but they didn't and a U.S. land invasion of Japan would have cost millions of lives. Split Infinity

The U.S wasn't the only country to fight the Japs. And yes I agree they do like to avoid what the Japs actually did to people and all this talk about how bad the U.S if for dropping the bomb without understanding that a land invasion would have costs too many allied lives. The bomb saved allied lives.The fact that we haven't had a war on that scale since and the fact that there's been no A bombs or nukes used in anger since is lost on these people that there was a good reason for using it,

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
How hard is it to just leave Iran the hell alone and stop with the negative vibes?
I'm not really keen on the Arab places but this bs I keep from the power-puppets is pure bullying and intimidation!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx

If Iran wants Nuclear weapons then they should be allowed to have them. They are surrounded by terrorists and should be able to defend themselves.

Yeah...because nuclear weapons are great vs terrorists and have protected the US, UK, France, China, Israel, Pakistan and USSR/Russia against terrorism - none of them ever suffer terrorist attacks, and it;'s all down to having nuclear weapons!

Or not?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think that Iran has about the same chance of using the weapon as any other country does.....this is all propaganda to fuel Israeli support......which is becoming a heavy luxury........we can't afford to be chained to their defense.....Iranian nuke or not.....Israel has one.....maybe they should lose theirs and negotiate with Iran....or at least show a sign of good faith....tell them you will limit your arsenal to a few....maybe 1.....then they might not want to get one to even the playing field......Iran is full of human beings....not insane demons from the 4th dimension.....get real

new topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join