It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Free energy is the only way to avoid what we all know is fast approaching... World War Three.

In my whole life, I have not once seen a logical, rational reasoning for going to war.

Not WMD's, not Oil, not even revenge. WWIII will be no different, but illogical excuses or not, you and I will be powerless to prevent it. I mean, we haven't stopped one yet....

Humans have to make a choice. Is it wrong to kill, or is it not?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightbringr

Originally posted by airforce47
Greetings,

Despite our individual feelings about Harper has it occurred to anyone the West could be setting Iran up of the big fall? Just as the US did to Japan prior to WWII with our sanctions so we're doing the same to Iran. Then you call their bluff over closing of the Straits and when they react, boom. They're history and you're cleaning up the mess from multiple nuclear explosions. My best,

Thank god we sanctioned Japan prior to USAs entry into WW2. If it wasnt for lack of oil and other valuable resources, they might have succeeded in their imperialist plans.

They ran wild across China commiting atrocities that almost make the Nazis look tame. They got everything they had coming to them.

edit on 6-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

How in the world can you justify the dropping of two atomic bombs on cities full of innocent civilians? The Japanese had been trying to surrender for months prior to the bombs being dropped. So I guess America deserved what it's got coming to them huh? After all look at what we did to the native Americans.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper must be an idiot!
Does he believe Iranian men do not love their children?
Man this Muslim hate is even worse than the "Russians are evil, true pure evil" propaganda before the wall fell.
Der fourth reich is alive and well I guess.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The guy is a total liar. Come on, how in gods name does he know what Iran wants and what they dont want? Its impossible for him to know whatthey want.

All Iran wants is to be left alone, the certainly dont want to use a nuke, how bloody ridiculas.

How in gods name do you know what Iran wants and doesn't want? It's impossible for you to know what they want. How bloody rediculous.
edit on 6-1-2012 by steveknows because: Typo

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
All this makes me wonder when Australia will support this as well

Of course we'll be part of the united English speaking western agenda coalition. Doesn't mean it's going to be wrong to be there though.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by TheMindWar

I completely agree, he has no way of knowing, he is just saying what his puppet masters told him to.

He has managed to gather quite a following of Canadians who believe all this crap too.

One day we will wake before it's too late, I hope.

Maybe he wants to find a reason to implement more spending in our military?

Well I'm out, I will check back from my desk through out the day.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

JUST LOL

And how do YOU know that then my friend?

How do you know he doesn't know? as Canadian PM i'm more then sure he knows far more then you do, he has almost certainly been briefed on Iran
edit on 6-1-2012 by BRITWARRIOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
[How in the world can you justify the dropping of two atomic bombs on cities full of innocent civilians? The Japanese had been trying to surrender for months prior to the bombs being dropped. So I guess America deserved what it's got coming to them huh? After all look at what we did to the native Americans.

I never once said i approved of Japanese citizens being killed.

I said that the Japanese deserved what they got, and that was asskicked back to their home islands, then very shortly set free to become a world economic power shortly after the war. Do you not realize the horrors they inflicted on the Chinese, and deny they needed to be stopped? Hmm.

Did i say anything at all about native americans? Jumping the gun all over the place it seems.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Are you trying to tell me that you take this guy seriously?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Harper must be an idiot!
Does he believe Iranian men do not love their children?
Man this Muslim hate is even worse than the "Russians are evil, true pure evil" propaganda before the wall fell.
Der fourth reich is alive and well I guess.

What exactly does an Iranian mans love of his children have to do with the actions of their government?

And personally, having lived through the cold war, i would have to say i was much too afraid of the soviets to hate them. See, it wasnt they as i people i feared, it was their power to end all our lives with a push of a button. I dont think there was ever a lot of hate on either side, just a mutual fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

reply to post by BRITWARRIOR

Far more so than your relentless Anti West threads sir

Seriously?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Prime Minister Stephen Harper called the escalating standoff between Iran and the West the greatest threat to world peace.

Could that possibly be the case because of all the Western leaders that call for a military strike against Iran?

Because as we all have learned from history, preemptive wars to preserve peace work out so well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Do not attempt to play coy with me, you know full well what I speak of.
It is a common belief to all of our warmongers here in the US that the people want our blood just as bad as we want theirs.
I understand you lived through the cold war, but your location says Canada.
We USicans used to hate the Russians because we believed they were the true pure evil, it is what we were fed almost daily.
Seeing as how hollywood tells us what to think, do I need to give a list of movies where the American or Brit was the guy in the white hat and the Russian was the guy in the black?
Buncha pinko commie (insert bad word) sound familiar?
There may have been fear there yes, but hate is it's bedfellow.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
For those of us who live in Canada, I'd be very wary of what's going on in the world. We only have 35,000 personnel in the Army, and of those only 19,500 are regular force. Of those, a fraction of them are actual grunts.

What does this mean? If a full-scale war breaks out between multiple countries, I can foresee a draft being enacted right away.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRedfield
For those of us who live in Canada, I'd be very wary of what's going on in the world. We only have 35,000 personnel in the Army, and of those only 19,500 are regular force. Of those, a fraction of them are actual grunts.

What does this mean? If a full-scale war breaks out between multiple countries, I can foresee a draft being enacted right away.

That's correct. People look at the size of a peace time defence force, especially those who don't have alot of natural enemies, and assume that that's all they're going to have in all out conflict.

The Australian Army has 30,235 permanent (regular) and 16,900 active reservists and 12,496 in the Stand by reserve and there's a higher target by 2014 Not a small stop gap in the event that a major conflict erupts and nowhere near the amount it would grow to in the event of a major conflict. And that's just the army.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by g146541
reply to post by nightbringr

Do not attempt to play coy with me, you know full well what I speak of.
It is a common belief to all of our warmongers here in the US that the people want our blood just as bad as we want theirs.
I understand you lived through the cold war, but your location says Canada.
We USicans used to hate the Russians because we believed they were the true pure evil, it is what we were fed almost daily.
Seeing as how hollywood tells us what to think, do I need to give a list of movies where the American or Brit was the guy in the white hat and the Russian was the guy in the black?
Buncha pinko commie (insert bad word) sound familiar?
There may have been fear there yes, but hate is it's bedfellow.

You dont think as a Canadian i was not fed the same propaganda as you were? Our tv programming at the time was probably 90%+ american.

If you though they were evil, good for you. I didnt think so. As i said i simply feared the bomb, and as a result them because they had it.

edit on 6-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
This is why I voted for this man. Make no mistake about it people, a war is on the horizon and this country needs a majority government willing to help stomp out this threat with military action.

Do some serious research and soul searching.

This is without any question, if you research Jerusalem, a religious fight for Jerusalem that is about to be waged. Islam doesn't need the Dome of the Rock (3rd to 4th most important holy site), they only want it in their control because they know that Judaism and Christianity absolutely must have it to fulfill prophecy by rebuilding the The Third and Final Temple. Prophecy's that even me as non religious person with an open mind and some research knows has alarming accuracy with something like hundreds of tangible prophecy's linked between the Old & New Testament to Jerusalem. There is absolutely something to the prophecy's of old and their accuracy that make me worried about not following the advise given for prophecy's still to come. Jerusalem and the Temple Mount (the Heart of the city and religions) is EVERYTHING and more to Judaism and Christianity, not Rome or any other place. I believe that the leaders of Islam are afraid of the accuracy of these prophecy's too. They will do anything to keep the Dome of the Rock in their control and if not in their control, at the very least hit the Temple Mount with a Nuke to make the place inhabitable for years, only to delay prophecy that much longer. Islams leaders are terribly afraid of the rebuilding of the Third and Final Temple by Judaism and Christianity and all that will follow, most importantly imo a conversion of Islamic people to Judaism and Christianity. If the Third and Final Temple were to be rebuilt, the power of religion would shift dramatically to the Judaism and Christianity side.

There will be a war, and Canada will have to help out in some way. It way as well be lead by a Canadian PM who knows what the Islamist want to do to Jerusalem.

If Islam wanted peace, it would be VERY simple, hand over the Temple Mount so the Dome of the Rock can be removed, at least moved, and the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt. There would be be no more confrontation between the two. Judaism and Christianity want nothing more. Extreme Islam has proven that they can not allow this to happen and will go as far as to Nuke Jerusalem.

I hope that the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt without confrontation from Islam (for world peace), but it seems the leaders of Islam would rather choose the military action.

Its very simple, Islam gives up the Dome of the Rock so the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt and you avoid World War 3 (Armageddon, in prophecy I believe) over a Hill.
edit on 6-1-2012 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by MrSmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSmith
Its very simple, Islam gives up the Dome of the Rock so the Third and Final Temple can be rebuilt and you avoid World War 3 (Armageddon, in prophecy I believe) over a Hill.

Wouldn't the "peaceful religion(s)" just let it go and put their stock in the Kingdom of G-d rather than, as you say, a hill? Why is it incumbent upon the current possessors to give it up to avoid a world war with the so-called "peaceful religions"? Doesn't that imply it's the ones who don't possess it that are responsible for all the violence, in trying to get it back? If war will be had should the Dome stay in Islamic possession, the blood is on the offensive side.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Do some serious research and sole searching.

.......... even me as non religious person with an open mind and some research knows has alarming accuracy with something like hundreds of tangible prophecy's linked between the Old & New Testament to Jerusalem.

I believe that the leaders of Islam are afraid of the accuracy of these prophecy's too. They will do anything to keep the Dome of the Rock in their control and if not in their control, at the very least hit the Temple Mount with a Nuke to make the place inhabitable for years, only to delay prophecy that much longer.

Extreme Islam has proven that they can not allow this to happen and will go as far as to Nuke Jerusalem.

I would like to see this research.

You are not religious - but you believe in religious prophecies ?????

Can I see your source for the claim that the "leaders of Islam" are willing to nuke the Temple Mount ?

MrSmith
Internet Troll Agent

Indeed

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by 00nunya00

Wouldn't the "peaceful religion(s)" just let it go and put their stock in the Kingdom of G-d rather than, as you say, a hill? Why is it incumbent upon the current possessors to give it up to avoid a world war with the so-called "peaceful religions"? Doesn't that imply it's the ones who don't possess it that are responsible for all the violence, in trying to get it back? If war will be had should the Dome stay in Islamic possession, the blood is on the offensive side.

Isreal and its supporters have basically made a pact, one that they will never allow Jerusalem to be harmed or retaken over by any other nation again in history. If this means military action to avoid the destruction of Jerusalem, I see them doing ANYTHING to avoid it.

AGAIN, JERUSALEM AND THE TEMPLE MOUNT IS EVERYTHING, EVERYTHING to Judaism and Christianity. More than worth starting war to protect.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
As a fellow Canadian, i can tell you that no one i know thinks war with Iran, let alone war, is a good thing. Most of those people dont support Harper either. Its an unfortunate reality, but one we must face, our leader in Canada is just as much of a Israeli puppet as Obama.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join