It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by jimbo999

Stop believing everything you hear, the wipe Israel off the map myth has been properly translated and debunked many times. Here is one example of a member translating it and providing an example. Please feel free to prove them wrong.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm tired of hearing that lie, it's getting kind of old.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joe Canadian
It really does make me ashamed that my family has such high esteem for the man. It is quite embaressing in general to go from a nation of pacifistic peacekeepers willing to fight only when needed, to lackey attack dog. Granted America did wait quite awhile for a PM like Haper so willing to bend over on command.

RIP Jack Layton.

They didn't need to wait - Bush Jr. & Co. put him into office.

Google 'voter fraud in Canadian federal elections' etc to find out more.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar

Indeed, iran may want a nuke and who could blame them? Iran keep getting invaded but they themaelves havent invaded anyone for 300 years! Any country that keeps getting invaded for no reason deserves to have a strong defence imo.

Actually that's only true for pre revolution Iran. Since then they have violated treaties and funded terrorism and
supplied arms to most of the terrorist in the world. So while they keep claiming they have never invaded they did use 3rd parties to attack isreal and lebanon. So while your comment is true they have not invaded anyone it is very misleading.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Greetings,

Despite our individual feelings about Harper has it occurred to anyone the West could be setting Iran up of the big fall? Just as the US did to Japan prior to WWII with our sanctions so we're doing the same to Iran. Then you call their bluff over closing of the Straits and when they react, boom. They're history and you're cleaning up the mess from multiple nuclear explosions. My best,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Steven "Bend-Over-Like-A-Good-Boy" Harper.... pfft, what a puppet.

So let's qualify this statement of his (quoted in the OP), shall we ?

Today, apparently, Iran is "the world's biggest threat".
Uh huh.

Yesterday, it was Afghanistan.
The day before that, it was Iraq.
Before that, Cuba.
Before that, Russia.
Before that, Japan.
Before that, Germany.
Before that, Spain.
Before that, France.
Before that, Great Britain.
And so on and so forth.

Am I forgetting any other "world's biggest threats" ?

Hmm, let's see... Well, in between all these "biggest" threats there have also been a bunch of "mini" threats such as Korea, Vietnam, China, Grenada, Mexico, Libya, Pakistan, etc etc.

Islamists and Communists and Dictators, oh my !

So... anyone care to take a wild guess as to whom will be the "world's biggest threat" tomorrow ?

The truth of the matter is actually pretty simple if you know your history:
The world's biggest threat is...

... ourselves.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by exile1981

Since then they have violated treaties and funded terrorism and supplied arms to most of the terrorist in the world.

Surely you must know this statement I quoted applies to the Western Governments such as the ones waging war across this planet then installing puppet governments in the name of liberation.

Tell me how Iran fits this example.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Actually, the Rothschild globalist oligarchy

is gearing up to try and obliterate Israel and Jews off the face of the planet and out of existence.

Their boss, satan, loathes God's chosen with every particle of his being.

Of course, along the way, the AntiChrist will make Peace with Israel with a 7 year treaty which he will break at the 3.5 year half-way mark when he sets up his image in the 3rd Temple to be worshiped as God.

THEN the Jews will realize they bet on the wrong horse.

Whatever the family does in Israel is disingenuous, deceptive and traitorous vis a vis authentic Biblical Israel.

However, God is not fooled.

HE IS STILL SOLIDLY BEHIND AUTHENTIC ISRAEL . . . including its return to the Holy Land as a Nation in 1948 . . . regardless of who HE used to effect that event.

I would not doubt that the oligarchy would be delighted to try and AT LEAST whittle Israel down as much as they could--if not outright obliterate them ahead of time. However, I think satan knows that won't work.

The business with Israel and Iran may be an effort to drastically weaken, if not destroy Israel. It may ALSO be an oligarchy effort to overhaul Iran to comply more closely with the oligarchy's edicts and expectations.

edit on 6/1/2012 by BO XIAN because: addition

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by varikonniemi
I have seen nothing but class in the way ahmadinejad operates. He is clearspoken and perfectly reasonable. It is absurd how you can find any logic in you having nukes, but not allowing another country to have them.

ROFLMAO!

Reasonable? Class? Thats what you call a man who, after hanging gays publicly in the streets declares that there are no gays in Iran.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Are you unaware of these things, or homophobic and agree with the evil Iranian policies? Yes, the West has its problems, but making Iran out to be some kind of savior is moronic in the extreme.
edit on 6-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I suspect that like "Christian,"

"Zionist" and "Zionism"

have been twisted, perverted, distorted, trashed, turned on their heads, mangled into opposite meanings etc. rather relentlessly and ruthlessly.

MY OWN PERSONAL meaning is--those who seek the best conditions possible in the original Israeli homeland for the children of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Those who work for the destruction of israel, imho, are at least complicit with satan, if not out-right satanists.

I believe Iran's religion is just a variation on the demonic moon god religion that Muhammed commandeered and twisted somewhat into Islam.

It is not overly surprising that the two nations are at each other's throats. Their founding values are antithetical--foundationally hostile to each other.

We shall see if this 'exercise' or 'deployment'

plays out some specifics in the Biblical script re their END TIMES conflicts soon . . . or not quite yet.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Vardoger

Yes if the worlds leaders were required to lead the first charge on the field and their children beside them then we may have a more peaceful world....

Perhaps. I'm not quite convinced.

There are persistent rumors that the top levels of the elite must sacrifice a child in a bloody ritual to join the upper ranks of the satanic ruling oligarchy. Evidently everything has to be offered up for 'the cause' . . . and the supreme cause . . . other than worship of satan . . . is the lust for power.

It seems to me that Iran is not that different in their blood lusts. . . . mercilessness as well as bloody mayhem in the name of a demonic religion.

I think Israel is aware of those factors . . . realities . . . I think Israel is more sober-minded and realistic about such things than the rest of the world.

That MAY BE why this gearing up . . . 'deployment' is more soberingly serious than a lot of others. Things really COULD get lit off and the 'festivities' raging in relatively short order.

Sigh.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by jimbo999

Stop believing everything you hear, the wipe Israel off the map myth has been properly translated and debunked many times. Here is one example of a member translating it and providing an example. Please feel free to prove them wrong.

Perhaps thats been debunked (and questionably so), but please, i ask you to debunk this:

www.youtube.com...

Its just one of the many, many videos available showing Iranian prayer rallies, held weekly. Ahmadinejad or the Ayatollah will encourage the people to chant "Death to Israel, Death to America!", over and over. They use words like "satanic" to describe both America and Israel.

Doesnt sound like the actions of rational people. Sounds more like religious zealotry. Very dangerous. Oh, and have I mentioned that Iran hangs gays and discriminates against women?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

I disagree.

It illustrates Rothschild's influence in all those events.

I do not consider atheist Rothchilds to be authentic supporters of Israel AT ALL.

They support satan and his goals . . . which include the total destruction of Israel.

Appearances to the contrary as intermediate steps are just so much deception and smoke screens.

Satan is very clear about his determination to destroy Israel, whether he's deceived everyone else on that score, or not.

I could easily see this 'deployment' in Israel and the wind-up of Israel and Iran in conflict as just another staged conflict incrementally setting the stage for the final one wherein it is planned and hoped that all israel and every child of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob would be obliterated. Certainly Iran is eager for that.

Thankfully, God has other plans.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by airforce47
Greetings,

Despite our individual feelings about Harper has it occurred to anyone the West could be setting Iran up of the big fall? Just as the US did to Japan prior to WWII with our sanctions so we're doing the same to Iran. Then you call their bluff over closing of the Straits and when they react, boom. They're history and you're cleaning up the mess from multiple nuclear explosions. My best,

Thank god we sanctioned Japan prior to USAs entry into WW2. If it wasnt for lack of oil and other valuable resources, they might have succeeded in their imperialist plans.

They ran wild across China commiting atrocities that almost make the Nazis look tame. They got everything they had coming to them.

edit on 6-1-2012 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
All this makes hummmmm

Sometimes I really wonder if those people in high powerfull position have a fracking clue about geopolitics and current affairs when hearing them spout silliness after bull#ness.

The most simple answer is that this man like many others are completely lost in their own believ system that is completely outdated.

In my view the vast majority over 35-40y is rotten and has to be replaced asap cause not capable of fixing anything because entirely brainwashed.

I'm against Islamic law in general, but those like Harper merit no more than to be lapitdaded in public (not to death, that would be too kindful)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
Birith = Hebrew for "covenant" or "chosen"
Ish = Hebrew for "people"
Birith ish = British
Issac's Sons = Scsns = Saxons
The coronation stone used in Britan is the very same stone stone used to coronate Israelite kings (Jacobs pillar stone).

Not sure of the drivel you have been reading, but with the greatest respect you are wrong.

The word British derives from the word Briton and “ish” meaning “belonging to” or “of”. The word “Britannia” was the Roman name for the islands upon which the Britons lived, hence Britain. The Britons were around before the Anglo Saxons BTW.

The word “British” has sod-all to do with Hebrew.

The English language is derived from the Germanic languages of the Saxons. English has all sorts of influences which has made it enormously rich. However, Hebrew is not one of the influences. Any school-boy study of linguistics would tell you this. Not sure what text book you are reading from but I bet it was not written by a person with qualifications.

The Stone of Scone – aka the (new) Coronation Stone is covered by all sorts of legends. It is well documented that the stone is made from red sandstone of a type that is quarried in Scone.

I suppose if you want to use legends and word-similarities to invent a new history of the world then that’s your prerogative, but please don’t quote it as fact. Perhaps prefix your statements with “I believe...”

Regards

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
When a head of state, blasts this kind of rhetoric and uses this kind of language, as if it is certain that Iran wants to use nuclear weapons and as if it is certain that is the biggest threat to international peace (which I would argue against), then you know this head of state is itching towards some form of military intervention or confrontation (albeit most likely limited, but quite possibly total). I have compiled a timeline of major events in regards to Iran, occuring in the space of the last 2 months. I have played down the Wests rhetoric in regards to Iran and have argued that as intervention in Iran would be costly, stupid and blunderous, the US and UK are simply not willing to intervene. But as sanctions mount and both sides become more intransigent and the rhetoric increases I can't argue that at this stage the conflict (of interests if you will) seems to be escalating.

We know, that once sanctions fail, the US has to either act or back down. In this case I see action is more likely, not just to obtain its national goals in relation to Iran, but also to simply not lose face. We have seen limited diplomacy, then international diplomacy designed to engage the international community to condemn Iran and get support for the US, then we have seen further sanctions and recently we have seen gun-boat diplomacy (the US carrier passing through the strait of Hormuz). Even though the strait of Hormuz incident is unrelated to the nuclear program (i.e. the US passed through when Iran threatened closure) it is still related indirectly (i.e. Iran threatened closure due to new sanctions).

Make no mistake, the actions the US is undertaking are detremental to itself. Blowing this out of proportion and acting as if it is the end of the world only isolates Iran and closes a diplomatic option (which hasn't been properly utilized as Obama promised too). Threats of military coercion will not stop Iran. When a weaker power is backed into a corner by a stronger power, it will at a point, act to defend its intersts. If Iran backed down now, not only would it set precedent for future US-Iran relations, but Iran would also lose face as a regional power and most importantly appear weak domestically, threatening the integrity of the Islamic Regime. The US needs smart and responsible foreign policy proffesionals to deal with this. It seems as if Obama, has either hired someone who is inexpirienced or is a neocon to deal with Iran.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I find it interesting how figure-heads condemn an entire nation for something they haven't done. What is this, the Minority Report?

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is not Iran. Let the people have their power.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

It's even worse when our head of state, speaks for himself and another country above his own.

War affects everyone, and my association to this upcoming one may be small compared to others and seem selfish, but I have friends and family that have and will be fighting these wars.

Like I said I'm not trying to be selfish, my worries are for the people of Iran who are going to be used as collateral damage while certain organizations advance their agenda. Civilian life is worth nothing to these people.

I think your timeline was pretty accurate though, only time will tell.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
You bet your ass Iran wants Nuclear Weapons.

It's very probable that they may seek them, and I don't blame them. They would only be used as a deterrent and not as an offensive weapon. Do you disagree?

They just want it as a deterrent?

Really???

So you ignore everything the leaders in Iran have been saying for the past 30+ years about wiping Israel off the map? You ignore that Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorists world-wide? You ignore the fact that Iran has been fighting a proxy war with the US on the ground in Iraq? You ignore their call for world-wide caliphate? You ignore their arming of Hamas and others to fight proxy wars against Israel?

Iran is peaceful and just wants to be left alone??

Pffft……

There is plenty of info to the contrary in this thread. Just take them at their own words!!

MEMRI tv has been known to misinterpret speeches. The Saudis got rather pissed over some of the stunts they pulled. They are hardly a credible source.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo999

Originally posted by randomname
it's funny, i never heard ahmadinejad once call for war, or for iran to invade america, france, canada, or the u.k.

i have heard 7 out of 8 republican candidates say they'll use military force against iran, i have heard obama threaten them numerous times, every other day israel threatens airstrikes and says time is running out and harper is a tool who want's to be american and would invade the Vatican just to be one of the big boys.

all i've heard ahmadinejad say he'll use whatever force to defend is country.

Ahmedhinejad has repeatedly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

If that's not a call to War - I don't know what is...

He never called for Israel to be wiped off the map. He couldn't if he wanted to because no such idiom exists in Persian. Instead, "he did say he hoped its regime, i.e., a Jewish-Zionist state occupying Jerusalem, would collapse."

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join