It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
You bet your ass Iran wants Nuclear Weapons.

It's very probable that they may seek them, and I don't blame them. They would only be used as a deterrent and not as an offensive weapon. Do you disagree?

That is why I said they "want" them and not "use".

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Yes, you did say want, but you did not say why.

Which is why I asked.

I was curious as for which context your statement was made.

Please forgive me father for I have sinned

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by 1nOne

A satanic globalist oligarchy is NOT Zionist but is hostile to all that authentic Israel stands for and represents.

Rothchilds are atheists. They do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Sheesh.

Zionism (Hebrew: ציונות‎, Tsiyonut) is a Jewish political movement that, in its broadest sense, has supported the self-determination of the Jewish people in a sovereign Jewish national homeland.[1] Since the establishment of the State of Israel, the Zionist movement continues primarily to advocate on behalf of the Jewish state and address threats to its continued existence and security. In a less common usage, the term may also refer to non-political, cultural Zionism, founded and represented most prominently by Ahad Ha'am; and political support for the State of Israel by non-Jews, as in Christian Zionism.

Please, let's get our facts straight. This post, along with JDElohim's purporting that the entire world outside of Israel is to blame is not only wrong but irresponsible and nonsensical journalism. Lurkers weakly trying to discredit those who actually know the truth about the history, methods and goals of the Zionists or just people oblivious to what's been going on for well over a century? Damn it, people! Do your research and get the facts before it's too late!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Go Stevie....You are the man....We'll support you, let's invade Iran....Thing is...you have to be the first one in....you know,,,in front of the troops so we know that your heart is in it !!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fox Molder
Go Stevie....You are the man....We'll support you, let's invade Iran....Thing is...you have to be the first one in....you know,,,in front of the troops so we know that your heart is in it !!!

Yes if the worlds leaders were required to lead the first charge on the field and their children beside them then we may have a more peaceful world....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Fox Molder

Fact: Zionists like Harper are responsible for:

1) the secession of the South causing the US Civil War;
2) the assassination of Lincoln;
3) the Russo-Japanese War;
4) the Bolshevik October Revolution;
5) Stalinism;
6) Great Depression;
7) displacement of Palestinians and creation of Israel;
8) WWI;
9) WWII;
10) Partitioning of Germany;
11) Assassination of JFK and Bobby Kennedy;
12) Gulf War, Afghanistan and Iraq;
13) 9/11;
14) Overthrowing Gaddafi;
15) Recent propaganda campaigns against Iran;

Thorough and objective research into what was actually going on behind the scenes (follow the money, consider the motive) in each of the cases listed above, clearly demonstrates Zionism's hand in influencing the wars, poverty and disasters over the last century.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

How does

pseudo-Judaism and

pseudo-Zionism for profit play into all this ?

psychopaths are not religious.

The world money is pseudo-economic.

Only a few thousand out of 7 billion are controlling the money and wealth.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
You bet your ass Iran wants Nuclear Weapons.

It's very probable that they may seek them, and I don't blame them. They would only be used as a deterrent and not as an offensive weapon. Do you disagree?

I would tend to agree with you at the moment. But at some point who is to say they wouldnt supply them to someone that would? Either way it will eventually be impossible to stop countries from advanceing up the tech ladder.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by paraphi

Originally posted by ElohimJD
In essense the US/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa are ALL ISRAEL (name given to the sons of Joseph, NOT Judah). We are one peoples, we are brothers and we are connected through blood, culture, and prophecy.

With the greatest respect, but your post is utter nonsense. Have you any idea of the origins of the people of the UK? Have you any idea of the origins of the people of the USA? Great Britain is made up up many races passing from mainland Europe before and after th Romans and the USA was formed from many nationals from Europe, although this became the "world" in more recent times. South African "whites" were Dutch and British. Australian and NZ "whites" were British.

Some people will try to make up connections where none exist.

Regards

Some people do. I did not. But you are free to believe what you wish to believe.

Hebrew has no vowels.

Birith = Hebrew for "covenant" or "chosen"
Ish = Hebrew for "people"

Birith ish = British

Issac's Sons = Scsns = Saxons

The coronation stone used in Britan is the very same stone stone used to coronate Israelite kings (Jacobs pillar stone).

You can choose to research it or not. Yes everything you said is true about the Dutch and the waves of mainland Europeans coming into England throughout their history. Thesse facts do not discreit what was given it actuall enforces it. But your attitude is unwilling to admit you are wrong, so these details are in vain.

Have you any idea of the origns of the UK peoples? Because truely I tell you, you do not.

And don't lie by giving respect where there is none. You do not respect the truth that was shared to bring understanding to someone that wanted the answer. You respectfully wanted to point out how ignorant I was in your interpretation of my mind.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
This post, along with JDElohim's purporting that the entire world outside of Israel is to blame is not only wrong but irresponsible and nonsensical journalism.

I am unsure where you got the idea that I said anything along those lines. I was simply telling a Canadian member why his government will not turn their back on Israel. And the historical truth of where our common ancestry began.

Please explain to me why I am mentioned as saying anyone is to blame?

You sir are not a very good researcher if you drew this off the wall conclusion from my posting.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
It really does make me ashamed that my family has such high esteem for the man. It is quite embaressing in general to go from a nation of pacifistic peacekeepers willing to fight only when needed, to lackey attack dog. Granted America did wait quite awhile for a PM like Haper so willing to bend over on command.

RIP Jack Layton.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Gog and Magog or bust

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

I would tend to agree with you at the moment. But at some point who is to say they wouldnt supply them to someone that would? Either way it will eventually be impossible to stop countries from advanceing up the tech ladder.

I kind of get your point, but let's try this scenario using similar logic.

IF they really wanted them that bad, Iran is a very rich nation. They could have bought them anytime during and or after the fall of the Soviet Union, other places even. Sure I know it's a stretch, but if they really wanted them it would be done by now.

Once they had them, they would not profit from selling as it might end up in the hands of one of their enemies. In my opinion if they are seeking them it's as a deterrent. I'm not mighty and all knowing so perhaps I'm wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown

“Fool me once, Shame on You”

“Fool Me Twice , Shame on Me”

That's the first time I've heard this used properly since Bush chewed on it, choked on it, spit it out and then massacred it.

The really cute thing is that Harper is claiming to know what someone else wants? Oh please! Oh, Gawd. /facepalm off.
Well if he doesn't know what Canadians want and don't want, then how in hell does he pretend to know what Iran wants?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrEcho

Simply remember who controls the world's CENTRAL BANKS...and that's how they wield control of many if not most nations.

Canada is no different.....i always made note of who was always on the bank notes of Canada....not the PM of Canada but the Queen Lady herself !

Amsel Rothschild had been quoted as saying" Give me control of a nations Money and I care not who makes their laws..."

Up until recently Libya was on the list of 5 remaining non Rothschild controlled central banks and as to why the first task implemented by the so called "REBELS"after invading Libya was to establish a new Ro!thschild controlled Central Bank !

Remember that Iran is on that list as well as Cuba,North Korea, Sudan and Venezuela.

It's all about who has the most to gain as in Oil Reserves as well as who has the smallest military to defend themselves of their resources ....

Peace

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   
La la la lies. I doubt they have the technology or the balls to do this. They've seen the a$$ whooping that Iraqis and the Afghans have taken. Why would they bring that upon themselves?

I mean, religion is important to people, yes. But its more important to live another day. Iran is not stupid.
edit on 6-1-2012 by doctornamtab because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
it's funny, i never heard ahmadinejad once call for war, or for iran to invade america, france, canada, or the u.k.

i have heard 7 out of 8 republican candidates say they'll use military force against iran, i have heard obama threaten them numerous times, every other day israel threatens airstrikes and says time is running out and harper is a tool who want's to be american and would invade the Vatican just to be one of the big boys.

all i've heard ahmadinejad say he'll use whatever force to defend his country.

edit on 6-1-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Harper is beating the war drum and propaganda machine at the same time.

Over the years I have learned that anything this man is very half truth, and never fully truthful. And of course he has previously said that Canada would help in Iran if requested.

This is just another implementation in the conditioning for a strike on Iran. A few more of these stories and Canadians will be singing Bomb Iran with John Mccain.

Makes me sick to think about it.

www.cbc.ca
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

No free-thinking, intelligent Canadian believes a word Harper speaks. However, it should be known that Harper and the Canadian Conservatives are in power thanks to money and assistance from the Right Wing Conservatives in the USA. He's simply a Republican/Christian Right US puppet who does as he's told.

So in that sense, these comments are simply the sounds that US conservatives want Canadians to be hearing at this time.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it's funny, i never heard ahmadinejad once call for war, or for iran to invade america, france, canada, or the u.k.

i have heard 7 out of 8 republican candidates say they'll use military force against iran, i have heard obama threaten them numerous times, every other day israel threatens airstrikes and says time is running out and harper is a tool who want's to be american and would invade the Vatican just to be one of the big boys.

all i've heard ahmadinejad say he'll use whatever force to defend is country.

Ahmedhinejad has repeatedly called for Israel to be "wiped off the map".

If that's not a call to War - I don't know what is...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD

Originally posted by 1nOne
This post, along with JDElohim's purporting that the entire world outside of Israel is to blame is not only wrong but irresponsible and nonsensical journalism.

I am unsure where you got the idea that I said anything along those lines. I was simply telling a Canadian member why his government will not turn their back on Israel. And the historical truth of where our common ancestry began.

Please explain to me why I am mentioned as saying anyone is to blame?

You sir are not a very good researcher if you drew this off the wall conclusion from my posting.

Meaning of word, "Saxon" = swordman, not "son of Isaac", as you claimed.
www.etymonline.com...

Etymology of word, "British" = Bryttas, or "natives of ancient Britain", not "chosen people", as you stated, which is absolutely an illogical, ignorant assertion.
www.etymonline.com...

It is critical, these days particularly,for people to learn the truth about Zionism. You are just throwing them off the track with inaccurate information. It wouldn't surprise me in the least, if you were, in fact, deliberately trying to confuse readers posting such rubbish.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join