It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran wants to use nuclear weapon, Harper says

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoNameBrand

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The guy is a total liar. Come on, how in gods name does he know what Iran wants and what they dont want? Its impossible for him to know whatthey want.

All Iran wants is to be left alone, the certainly dont want to use a nuke, how bloody ridiculas.

Let me ask you a question. How in gods name do "YOU" know what Iran wants and what they dont want.

I believe Mindwar was 100% correct in his assessment. He's no mind reader but it was a very logical assumption in my opinion.

Please tell me the last war Iran started.

Defending their border with Iraq from the Kurds doesn't count.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
You bet your ass Iran wants Nuclear Weapons.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Dont get me wrong, i agree with the assesment that iran probably doesnt want a war, i just found it funny that it was impossible for the leader of a country to know something, yet in the very next sentence the poster claims that they know. Was wondering how they knew and decided to phrase it the way they phrased it.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEcho
The majority of Canadians actually support this guy !!!! We are nothing more than Americans without the warmer climate. What kind of power does Israel have to control these goverments??? Somebody tell me please!!!

If you were to go back in time, way back in time, generation after generation. Keep going, past Rome, past Greece, past Persia, past Babylon. Keep going back in time one generation at a time. A truth will become known.

A group of indivduals lost their identity due to becomeing a slave race to their captors Assyria, due to them fogetting the one sign that would cause them to know their roots; the 7th day Sabbath. When you reach the point where 10 tribes known as "Israel" where taken captive by Assyria and 3 tribes known as "Judah" stayed behind in the area of present day Israel. You will notice that it is the US and UK commonwealth (including our brother canadians up north) ancestors that are called by the name "Israel" and NOT the decendants of "Judah" known today as the "Jews" (first time the word jew is used in scripture they are at war with Israel, they are NOT the same).

In essense the US/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa are ALL ISRAEL (name given to the sons of Joseph, NOT Judah). We are one peoples, we are brothers and we are connected through blood, culture, and prophecy.

That is why the US/UK alliance will never turn their back on Israel.

God Bless,

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

It's very probable that they may seek them, and I don't blame them. They would only be used as a deterrent and not as an offensive weapon. Do you disagree?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrEcho
The majority of Canadians actually support this guy !!!! We are nothing more than Americans without the warmer climate. What kind of power does Israel have to control these goverments??? Somebody tell me please!!!

Again, the majority of Canadians do NOT support Harper.

Harper won the majority of the vote. The federal voter turn out was at its lowest ever, with the youth so uninspired in politics that most of us didn't vote. And who does this leave as those who voted for Harper? His traditional conservative base, being older generations. His strategy of driving away modern generations of Canadians from the political process worked, because the modern generation of Canadians obviously don't support this warmonger.

And by the way, I never personally met anyone so far who has voted for Harper. In fact, most people I have met (those from my generation specifically) didn't even vote because they could not care less. I myself didn't vote- I chose to go to a job interview instead...

but just thinking about it, there was no party worth voting for. There's no party in Canadian politics that represents my views, as a Canadian citizen. We've entered a "three party" stage of western democracy; unlike in US politics where there are two parties to choose from (who are both well within the pre-destined agenda), Canada has a third party that looks noble but is destined to always lose (the NDP).

Until there is a party running that actually cares about the integrity of a strong Canada, I don't believe that I will ever vote in a federal election again. I would rather spend my voting energy on forming a new party that will represent the modern generation of Canadians, and I welcome anyone who is sane to come join me.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I was in BC for quite a while not very long ago, and I was disgusted by the amount of Harper supporters. They were just sick of the Liberals or were mindless sheep who did whatever people close to them told to do. BC is rampant with Harper supporters, I can guarantee this.

How many of your local ridings are PC? It's an honest question, I don't know the answer. No worries if you don't, I might look it up once I get home.

You do make a good point about the low turnout due to lack of valid choice. That certainly had affected the outcome of the vote.

Ontario is even worse

edit on 6-1-2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I think Iran has nukes already.

They have the money.

China needs oil.

Russia likes money.

Iran USING nukes......No imo.

Their corporate structure is all about $$$

They need to keep a high population happy with news sensations.

Just like the West.

There is no money/profit in using the damn things.

Iran has been in business for centuries.

edit on Jan-06-2012 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

If he thinks they are such a great threat, then why doesn't he take his omnibus over there and start fighting?

Now, I feel like I have the leader who just says crazy things.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
DOUBLE POST
edit on 6-1-2012 by tribaltrip because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I still can't believe they thought Iggy would win. Darth Dalton had more of a chance.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

My friend you have summed up hours of political tangents between myself and freinds.

We need a new party!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

Originally posted by CALGARIAN

It's very probable that they may seek them, and I don't blame them. They would only be used as a deterrent and not as an offensive weapon. Do you disagree?

They just want it as a deterrent?

Really???

So you ignore everything the leaders in Iran have been saying for the past 30+ years about wiping Israel off the map? You ignore that Iran is the #1 state sponsor of terrorists world-wide? You ignore the fact that Iran has been fighting a proxy war with the US on the ground in Iraq? You ignore their call for world-wide caliphate? You ignore their arming of Hamas and others to fight proxy wars against Israel?

Iran is peaceful and just wants to be left alone??

Pffft……

There is plenty of info to the contrary in this thread. Just take them at their own words!!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElohimJD
In essense the US/UK/Canada/Australia/New Zealand/South Africa are ALL ISRAEL (name given to the sons of Joseph, NOT Judah). We are one peoples, we are brothers and we are connected through blood, culture, and prophecy.

With the greatest respect, but your post is utter nonsense. Have you any idea of the origins of the people of the UK? Have you any idea of the origins of the people of the USA? Great Britain is made up up many races passing from mainland Europe before and after th Romans and the USA was formed from many nationals from Europe, although this became the "world" in more recent times. South African "whites" were Dutch and British. Australian and NZ "whites" were British.

Some people will try to make up connections where none exist.

Regards

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

There are partisan politics all over the country. People will choose conservatives just to spite the liberals, without actually understanding what politics is really about.

As a student in political science, I am able to see politics for the bigger picture that it is. I would never vote with the expectations that my federal party would work to benefit me personally (the federal government is supposed to represent the population to drive national interests, not to necessarily make us happier). But most Canadians who vote do it selfishly, believing in one politician's lies that he will do this for us, when the fact is that the feds have little to do with us individually (unlike provincial government).

Trust me, I've been around the block when it comes to viewing how my generation votes. Here's the usual types that I run into:
- "Status quo" - They are the ones most likely to support Harper, especially since they usually have some stake in business or have standard business education. Harper is an economist, afterall.
- "Heartland" - Usually the basic citizen who votes, but only votes for the sake of voting because they have little understanding of real politics and simply want something that sounds slightly left of the tories (Liberal supporters).
- "Underdog" - The third mainstream voter who tends to vote for the NDP. They see NDP as a moderate choice that could make our lives collectively better, but face it- NDP will never rise to power in the federal level.
- "Treehuggers" - There's loads of environmentally-minded Canadians who would put nature ahead of politics, and that's really the problem with these guys too- they just aren't inspired enough to vote, but if they did then the Green party would have a much stronger base.
- "Dissidents" - Basically this group is made up of any politically-minded citizen who refuse to take part in mainstream voting, usually because there is no real representation. These include: Marxists, Communists, Anarchists, Anarchist-syndicalists, potheads, fringe types, etc etc.

My list does not include the massive amount of people who are simply disinterested in politics. Seriously, there are many people who refuse to understand or take part in politics, so they simply ignore it.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi
I myself didn't vote- I chose to go to a job interview instead...

Your job interview lasted all day?

What a cop out. That's no excuse.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Surely we would know about it by now. The Iranians would sing it from the rooftops - it would be a source of national pride.

As the saying goes .....

Why buy a dog and bark yourself ?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

A satanic globalist oligarchy is NOT Zionist but is hostile to all that authentic Israel stands for and represents.

Rothchilds are atheists. They do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Sheesh.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by UmbraSumus

Originally posted by xuenchen

Surely we would know about it by now. The Iranians would sing it from the rooftops - it would be a source of national pride.

As the saying goes .....

Why buy a dog and bark yourself ?

Good Point

They might be timing the "announcment".

We really arn't sure of the population "feeling" in Iran.

Some oil embargos are being delayed.

Iran might still have some "collections" to make.

I still think Iran is in kahootz with the West.

ETA: I forgot to say, I think Iran still uses carrier pigeons

edit on Jan-06-2012 by xuenchen because:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN
reply to post by 1nOne

A satanic globalist oligarchy is NOT Zionist but is hostile to all that authentic Israel stands for and represents.

Rothchilds are atheists. They do not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Sheesh.

The Roths are Zionists.

They have a lot of things named after them in Israel.

BUT, they are pseudo-Judaists.

They may own land too.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join