It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Name your fears / phobias

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Damn boy , you got a lot of fears and phobias ... you ever think of facing them head on to shorten your list?

me i got a short list of phobias

stage phobia
a half assed fear of spiders ... or any bugs

becoming pregnant and giving birth to a 15 pound baby ..
rejection

thats it ..

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel

Ooooh...ouch...yeah, that one terrifies me too. I keep looking at the crib in my church...and the size of Jesus...poor, poor Mary...

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I have a phobia of:
Extreme small spaces
spiders
insects (some)
knives
guns
big big dogs
the dark

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 12:06 PM
link   
A scenario like the one in the movie 28 Days Later..that realy freaks me out..and baboons(dont laugh,i live in Africa..thats pretty much it for me.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have Misoiraphobia. I'm afraid of YOU! Just kidding. Really; though, not much bothers me. I'm not too fond of spiders or heights, though.

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Spiders seem a universal type of "fear"..however,since few are poisonous,i think what we actualy feel,is well described bt the Afrikaans word "gril",a disgust-like touching some one else's snot for instance..revulsion,rather than real fear..probly just 2 legs too many,cus most folks dont seem to mind insects much.Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
I have Misoiraphobia. I'm afraid of YOU! Just kidding. Really; though, not much bothers me. I'm not too fond of spiders or heights, though.

Lmfao Skid!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you got a star for making me laugh....

you and i are not so different ,, iv also got menaphobia (the fear of MEN )

and the fact that Missoir is a man falls into that subject . oh crap that means i fear you too....
lol ..

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by alysha.angel

I seem to scare everyone lol. I don't k now why.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I am TERRIFIED of spiders.

I don't know why but I freeze with fear when I see one of these things!

I am also afraid of flying however the last time I flew to Italy the mini vodka bottles and Heineken helped a lot

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

HAHA manophobia!

I think many women suffer from this

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alysha.angel
\

What?!?! Haha...

I think my cousin was 15lbs at birth. She might as well have given birth to twins!

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

HAHA manophobia!

I think many women suffer from this

LMAO i knew that youd love that one i just knew it ...

also got a fear of hights ..

wow check me out im adding fearss as i go along

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

mine is definately heights i don't even like them when they show it on tv or in the movies. I'll go up an escalator but hate riding down, then I usually find an elevator. Silly about the tv and movie thing, but my grandmother hated snakes had a fear of them the same with snakes as I am with the heights. She would've never seen the movie Snakes on a Plane, I did.

posted on Feb, 11 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I have the fear of being alone forever. Not just for a limited amount of time, but I feel as if I will never be in a relationship with a person I can love and they can love me.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Bugs! I'm your typical woman when it comes to bugs, I run screaming, I can look a ghost in the face but forget about bugs, I rather be tortured slowly lol. ESPECIALLY moths, oh gosh, one time one flew at me in my room when I was 13 I was screaming and crying so bad I had an asthma attack lol. Funny thing is I am not afraid of spiders or butterflies. I have a pet spider actually on my balcony she comes by ever spring and stays till winter on her huge web on my balcony, I named her shadow spirit. I love reptiles especially chameleons, chameleons,wolves, owls and cats are my favorite animals. Don't come at me with bugs though oh gosh.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by GaspardUlliel

You know what I have too but its not really a fear its more like a worry which is probably a fear right? lol. I am 30 and have been single for about 5years. I have gotten used to it, I think the problem is im getting old and tired of the head games people play so I would rather be single then have to even deal with it, plus I don't hide my strangeness I talk about my interest in UFOs and conspiracy and such right away lol which probably doesn't help haha and right now I am just focusing on being there for my 5 year old and my spiritual growth, im sure in time what is meant to be shall be.

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

My baby girl was 9 1/2 pounds. But to be honest, labor wasn't as bad as people and TV make it out to be. If I could do it again I would but I can't have children anymore but boy I would really love to. The beauty of the experience really out weights the pain, its indescribable but really it wasn't that bad. lol

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Dam dude not criticizing or anything but I feel sorry for you that is a lot of fears hope you can overcome them.
I don't get scared by much the closest thing to a phobia is a little but of clostriphobia but only like insanely small cramped spaces because im kinda tall and broad so yeah

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Wasps, heights, ghosts.

And I didnt know until i read it on someone elses post that I am also scared of deep unclear water.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I see that movie the ring with bitchy gir who camo out of television and scare people.
I saw her after in my dreams and every time i close eyes, it happened couple months.
Later i decide i will deal with that counter and solve fear,
It happened in my dreams a battles agains her,
I win, and im realized that im not feared by samara. Until her i was not feared of anything.
Yet after conquering her and fear i realized then im afraid of some fear of fear.
But thats ok. I learn to solve my fears and conqure them, after doing that fear is gone.
Sometime later fear trying to come again to scare me or other sheyt. But that is never happened, becsuse mostly it happend in dreams and after u conquer fear thst fear realise it csnnot do it anymore to you anything.
And then that become to you to learn some lecture in ur life and after all it become just fun.
After all that u become more aware of things around you and you become more aware things about you.
As far as i know, i only fear of myself, let put it that way, what i could do.
Peace, love
And fear

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join