It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crystal skulls/great spirit/sur walk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
did i steal the show or am i just a thief. i love you ATS. i feel like miss sancha's secret lover when i'm here. well, by now everyone knows i am the great spirit. i created the great calm of los angeles since november. i HAVE reported to the vatican as the keeper of time and i am currently attempting to have my brain returned. i would like everyone to know i am more interested in physics than sexuality but i do wish to court someday. i am very angry that the USA has my brain. i do not know if i will live. i am brainless. i beg of love. please save me from these burdens and rescue my mind to return me to peace so i may love once again. i have calmed the winds. i want to love. i want to live. i am not alive. i am your POWERSLAVE.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Your threads makes absolutly no sense...
what is it that you're trying to say?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
You said you calmed the winds??

Its windy as hell where I am!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jesiaha

elementary...i'm not hiding. i'm real

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

well, by now everyone knows i am the great spirit

Well if I'm included in that group known as everyone, Then to be honest I've never heard of you nor am I inclined to be included or to know of you. Good luck on being a ghost and calming hurricanes. I'm sure it means something to somebody.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Skull of Doom, a proven fake:

Source

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by IrVulture

You could post that over and over on here and there will still be fools who deny that the crystal skulls are a bunch of bs. The believers have their heads firmly stuck in the sand and refuse to budge, no matter what evidence you present to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The vatican and time are just an illusion you are a master of nothing if you are trapped by the chains of time...

I AM just as you are nothing more nothing less.

new topics

top topics

join