It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Connection between Time, Space & Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Important points from the Video

1. For a departed soul 1 entire year is just 1 day... i.e .. 6 months of day and 6 months of night (1 year is 1 entire day)
2, There are different times in different space in different dimensions...
3. Morning 4:30 -6:30 is creative time..
4. Quality of day effects the mood of the mind
5. The same Mood of the mind cannot remain the same for more than two and a half days....i.e the mood of the mind cannot remain the same intensity about any particular intensity for more than two and half days.. It increases and then depreciates . After two and a half days you cannot have the same emotion with same intensity...its impossible..
6.When you Meditate you go off the influence of the mind and go into the self(shivatatwa : caring , loving , uplifting). This consciousness deep within yourself(shivatatwa) nullifies the negative influences of the mind and the time. ..
6.1.Om Namaha shivaya ( a very commen saying/prayer in India said during meditation ) ..
Manaha is mind going outside towards the world
and Namaha is mind going inwards and shivaya which is shiva principle which is the 4th state of consciousness.
Basically it means when the mind goes towards the basic substratum of creation which is Shivatatwa(4th state of consciousness) all the negative experience is converted into a more positive experience...

Last few questions which where asked in Hindi where ?

Is it possible to escape from the cycle of life and death ? If yes , How ?

answer given : 3 things
1. I am nothing,
2. I don't want anything
3. I will not do anything

following these will free you from the cycle of life and death

edit on 6-1-2012 by maddy21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by maddy21

Is it possible to escape from the cycle of life and death ? If yes , How ?

answer given : 3 things
1. I am nothing,
2. I don't want anything
3. I will not do anything

following these will free you from the cycle of life and death

Paradox with this is that to comprehend nothingness, you must be something; to want nothing, you must, well, want nothing; to do nothing is to do something.

Although I think I understand what they are trying to say; the general message is lose the ego, stray away from materialism, and let the chips fall where they may.

I doubt, however, that there is any possible way of distancing oneself from the cycle of life and death. Through each life and death cycle the spirit grows, eventually moving onto more complex and cognisant vessels during the life cycle.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   
There is No Time, infinity cannot be measured, and its all at once, infinite fractals, infinite energies. Its just a program and the temporal stars are clocks, and everyone's time program is different in the computer brain. If you programmed a bot to experience your day in 15 minutes, you would disappear from site, to you, he would either stand still or be moving extreme slow mode.

They've already proven with real data that the universe is not homogenous. In fact its like being in a giant computer with infinite channels.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join