It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discussion about the new discovery of vibrations ka

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Different persons are using vibrations ka, mainly in France.
It's a interesting discovery for a spiritual Elevation and the understanding about what is lacking present humans so that they could reach a very long life without worry.
Should we be silent about this possibility and continue to use it without sharing it?
Understand well, we have nothing to sell and it's not a theory, but a concrete applying at the moment according to our experience.
The spiritual side of the process and the photo support can stop many people and can be ridiculous, we know it. Patience and constancy are necessary of course. Time is proving our truth. We want quiet way and above all no hate.
Thank you for your help..

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:17 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but this is very confusing. Mind explaining what "vibrations ka" is, or provide a link to back your claims?

Thank you.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm a little confused also..... could you be more precise?

There are all kinds of theories, hypotheses, technology and practices (both scientific and not) that employ the use of "vibrations".
I live in France, and haven't found one that is more predominant here especially.....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
What are you talking about?

An explanation of what you're talking about would be appreciated...seems interesting enough.

FANKS.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

I don't want to promote anything, but i can provide a link to explanatory videos :

www.youtube.com...

I know it's long but interesting. Sorry for my bad english lol

I need you to know what is your feeling and what is not understood about explanations.

edit on 6-1-2012 by khufu1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2012 by khufu1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Most of this is in French, (I think.) I can only find 2 English videos- and I am struggling to read the font.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I can read french, so was able to follow these, though I admit I didn't watch them all the way through.
(your english is okay, by the way!
)

My reaction? I see the principles and ideas that first became big in America in the Nineties- a New Age vague description of "vibration" (often interchangeable with "energy") that is all beneficial. Either you got it or you don't.
That evolves further into the concept that vibration or this energy is ever constant and being directed by us consciously or subconsciously, yet the key thing to "raise" them to a higher tone, right? Low is bad, high is good?
(I didn't get that far in the videos, but I bet that's where they go eventually...?)

I personally feel less interest in these type of thought systems at this time.
For one, my curiosity moved past blind embrace of a vibration or energy to questions of what exactly it is and many researchers and scientists have some pretty interesting hypotheses on that. It might not be magic afterall.

Two- I have left behind the drive to ascend, or rise out of the human condition and the physical world. I do not relate to the good-bad ideas anymore, do not see the need to escape this world and the physics of it. I AM the full spectrum of vibration and wave, both low and high: I AM already above and below simultaneously. I did not enter this experience in this dimension by force, by punishment, or to be schooled- it was a willing choice of my soul to experience physicality- with it's mortality, linear time, limits in potential and possibilities, pains and pleasures, strengths and weaknesses.....

That is just MY personal view and state right now, and I do not mean to judge anyone elses as less "right". Just meant to give you honest feedback. I wish you much happiness, and whatever you seek along your path!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
What a pity you don't see entire videos. But i like your honesty.
I want just to add that there are two english videos on youtube which are a summary of vibrations ka concept. I know it's long ! You must be patient.
I don't take back the new-age ideas. My purpose is to apply now possibilities of vibrations ka from my studies and yet my spiritual way. I know everybody thinks different but you could also find a benefice in living longer and healthy.
It's a real fountain of youth. Vibrations ka stop aging as soon as you use them. It's the goal of the life to fight for a better way for his physical body now.Isn't it ?
I don't sell anything, just i want to inform you and mainly to listen your advice.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
reply to post by khufu1

Is there no questions about vibrations ka?
In waiting your posts, i will add this :
Vibrations ka are create at will. Any solid object can transport our vibrations ka (I's better to wear them), but also a tattoo, the voice and the light.
The oldest person who are using vibrations ka is now 95 years old. We often say that our vibrations ka freeze the age and problems of health. Testing is better than all long speeches.
In spite of spiritual references, Khufu is a humble and simple guy who give a lot for several years without waiting for anything in return. He does not need either advertising or honor and he wants to prove nothing. The alone user will find his own miracles there.
You must not be afraid of vibrations ka and magic possibilities. It's not too beautiful to be real and right.There is no sect too.
His friend today
edit on 7-1-2012 by khufu1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2013 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Energies from Khufu's Ka are now on my site for every people wanting to test them freely...

I am waiting your comments.

Sincerely your

top topics

join