It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shhh! Its a secret!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by invaliduser

The cartoon foods did wonders for me as a kid
...unfortunately, I only got the canned goods, but the trick to get me to eat my spinach worked

I prefer the fresh stuff now

BTW, I heard you can get a Foghorn Leghorn pizza (without Popeye the Sailorman) at Embers in Gooseberry Hill

Embers in Gooseberry Hills
I swear, Gooseberry Hills really exists...somewhere on the planet

Oh boy, now I've gone and made myself hungry! Be back later...I say, I say, to help you reach 20 post so we can all see what you got

(Says to self with a devilish grin "this is gonna be fun"

edit on 1/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Awesome....a normal person. Welcome to ATS :

You aren't going to morph into some ET sent here to prepare us for your fleet's arrival are you....hope not, we're over run with those guys at the moment.

edit on 6-1-2012 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

roflmao!!!!!! surely you dare not speak of the moon door in such a way. IT will create a volcano to come Poop on you! and of course after the disease laden volcano finishes its very stinky diarreah i will light a match and mourn for you! from my slumber.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by venkmen66

how my friend do you post off topic to someones introduction....

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FORMe2p00p0n

Welcom fellow PooP LoVeReR

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi

Originally posted by Bilder

None of us are well you know

Some of us aren't even real...

Welcome OP!

edit on 6-1-2012 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

we are real shhhhhh we just arent supposed to talk because we are sleeping

lol

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by invaliduser
@antar: Ha! No pressure there at all!
I'll do my best which is sometimes not very good at all but I tend to self deprecate at the best of times when Im at my worst. I just broke my brain brb.

@LadySkadi Thanks! Is that Angelina Jolie in your av? Looks like her. I don't really like her after the bunny incident.

@Uberl33t: Nice username!

I hate Javascript it always makes me want coffee! I do some web design and I can code in HTML but I prefer to use the auto tools. I'm just seriously lazy and they are there. If I don't have to take the time to close tags well.... know what I mean?
Thanks for the welcome!

@leawyoming: Thank you! and omgoose please move!
Get as far away as you can!

@ALOSTSOUL: LOL its funny you should mention hay. 3 weeks ago I was out with my dad in law and we rounded a bend on the way home and there was hay all over the place. He suddenly shouts "HEY! GET OFF THE ROAD!" My cheeks still hurt from laughing...and yeah I don't live near any places there would be hay but I have eyeballed some flowerbeds which must look really funny to anyone watching me...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha HAY (best hay voice i can do)

You guys are cracking me up~!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CranialSponge
I'm still waiting for the first Canadian ATSer to make a tinfoil hat into the shape of a moose for the ATS Tinfoil Hat Competition.

I would do it myself but my hands are currently preoccupied with holding bacon in one and a donut in the other, while my nose types this out.

... I have a sneaky suspicion Invaliduser will grant my wish.

Oh, and welcome to the insane asylum.
Please ignore the dribbling fool over there in the corner... that's just the site administrator after spending yet another day trying to moderate the alien invasion, 911, and US political threads.

Enjoy !

OH your doing it backwards, put the donut on your nose, attach a strip of bacon to each finger, and use the bacon to type, that way if you get hungry you can nibble on your bacon fingers, smell the donut and smile, and when all is said and done you can lick the keyboard.!

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

I'm adding you as a friend so i can follow your posts and threads, I think you are going to be like a light in a very dark room, I hope you don't have any repellent

love and harmony
Whateva

i was going to say im doing that as well, this one seems like a keeper.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

that was great just great you will fit
right in

ps flags for the laughs
edit on 7/1/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

edit on 7/1/2012 by maryhinge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

thanks for the

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by N3v3rmor3

first off, i am going to say HELLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WELCOME!!!!!! IM SUPER HAPPY TO SEE YOU !!!!!

People dont get me, but ive found out that they are all sleeping, and so am i. whispers are you sleeping cuz i didnt know i was till i read that... take a moment and listen if you hear snoring your doomed.....dooooooommmmmeeeddd ?

I love your sense of humor, and have to agree on poo... Im obcessed with poo, Not in the sense i will touch it and hold it and give it big hugs, but i once wrote a post in a poop forum, on the different stages of poo, and the emotional state your mind is in during that stage. OH memories, i have been thinking about digging it up and posting it on here for everyone... I may now do so if enough poop lovers join. I love talking about poo because imm fullla #. literally. i have chrons disease, i even take medication that makes me poo look like floam, lol funny story the doctor didnt tell me you dont digest the small round white inner capsule bits and i had a very big scare after starting to take the medication... i had to tye up my hands in order to keep from making poo models just kidding.

i like volcanos but ive actually checked into it, i live right outside of the zone where if the yellowstone went all out i wouldnt be immediately desintegrated... i would suffer a little. thankfully. that means im far enough away. however if i tried to get further away id either be near another volcano, or on a fault line or on part of the united states that is going to be destroyed or fall into the ocean so i feel that being right where i am is good until i wake up one day and my lake is missing. then i will search for a new home
I agree though volcanos do not make good neighbors, but neither do drunken hill-billys, at least volcanos are more of a social anxiety homebody type and only spew # at you every so often.

I guess by now you have noticed that i commented singularly to each post. I like to do that. it makes things less confusing for me. and i also did it to try to help you get your 20 posts in right away
however its more because i like to do it and i dont care if it annoys people hahaha

I like to make posts but i hate it when people call bull and throw poop at me and then later when it happens they never apologize! the nerve! i swear they are just awful.... i mean i oh crap i dont keep track and go back and say IM sorry i disagreed with you later either. i guess im a bit of a hipocrite.

I take everything as a joke, some people on here are soooooooooooo serious. Ill even back someone up with very outlandish statements to take some of the heat off of them and their poor posts just so that they feel a little better if a crazy person may or may not agree with them.

Trust me we are all insane here... some more than most, but the most important thing you need to think about is to remain awake, narcolepsy is running rampant right now according to some... be warned. and yes i backed up that person too. hahahaha

this place is fun, just dont let it eat your brain... its much like a zombie. i love zombies, ive started my survival kit. In case of zombies or other events im ready... zombifying my home next.

i love bacon and donuts to, but have never tried them together. in my mind there are things that dont mix. like me and normal people. yuck they taste funny.

anyways. im adding you as a friend so i can follow. i cant wait to see what happens on your posts.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
@Destiny: Well thanks! I dont know if I'll be posting a whole bunch of new threads but I'll do my best. Im more a reactionary person and tend to respond rather than initiate but I do get inspired sometimes.

@PublicEnemy: Ive never been to Embers on Gooseberry Hill but it sounds like a 50's song.
..and spinach is good for you and it helps you!

@N3v3rmor3: Ok let me see if I have all of this straight!

1. Thanks for the welcome! Lets get that out of the way.

2. I shouldnt get you because you're asleep along with everyone else and I should listen for snoring so I can tell if Im doomed. I guess it doesnt help that I have an African Snoring Seal.

3. You're obsessed with poo but wont hug it. You have Chron's and poop foam and you could barely stop yourself from making poop clay models. Thats a little bit more than I needed to know about anything ever but thanks!

I should clarify again that I dont like poo. The word itself just makes me laugh so I wouldnt really classify myself as a poo lover.
Just sayin.

4. You like Volcanos more than hillbillys.
5. You multi post to keep things in order even though it might annoy someone in order to help me get 20 posts. Thanks for that! ..only problem is I'd have to respond to each of them for that to help. I prefer quality over quantity in my posts. Thanks again though. I appreciate it!

6. People throw poop at you and dont apologize but you're a hypocrite who takes everything as a joke and everyone is insane here but most importantly I shouldnt fall asleep because my brain will be lunch and you love zombies.

Ok I think that narrows it down. I have just one question.

Ever have a koala poop rainbows in your brain?

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Apparently, you only need two more posts...I say just 2 more posts. Come on give em' a hand everyone, I'm excited to see what our new ATS Fam Bam member has to offer.

Just two more post is all it'll take to get Invalid up n' runnin'

Fam Bam, is slang for Family Member...remember I coined it here on ATS first!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join