It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush VS Obama.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Obviously, there is no clear cut way to judge the two. This being because they are both high ranking politicians who would rather crap on us than pass any law that would benefit any part of mankind.

My question is this..... Please take the question by itself and don't presume to guess any motives behind it because I am neither a republican or a democrat and I in fact firmly believe the two party system is the biggest sham in political history.

Here is what I wan't to know from the more well thought out members of ATS.

WHO is the bigger tyrant? George Busch? After all, he did allow 911 and the cover up to happen, he approved the Patriot Act and assured a new level of government control the likes we have never seen in the history of our country.

Obama however not only took the torch and ran with it, despite being a democrat and a person who should be opposed to most of the republicanism ideals made the shredding of the constitution his own. He has devolved our country to the point where political rivals will have to worry about being branded terrorists.

Who do you blame..... The chicken or the egg. Our rights are gone, we have nothing left. Will you view those you see in the news who fight back as lunatics? Crazy people? Terrorists? People will fight back, the constitution is void and some people will not accept this, those that fight justly even on a small scale who have had enough will be vilified in the media. Will you condemn them? Will you search out the truth?

Now is the time to pay attention and realize that Obama, Busch, Romney are all the same person. There puppets and will always be as much. Please............. Help me out here ATS, deny ignorance.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

you misspelled Bush theres no c!

as for who's worse honestly I cant tell the difference in there actions so I say its a draw

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   

To me Obama is like Bush. Just more eloquent and more diplomatic.
He does the same but sells it better

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
The question can't be answered because they both served the same role and purpose. BUsh laid the groundwork and foundation both after 9/11 but more importantly, in his last 2 years in Office financially. Without that, Obama wouldn't have had anything to work with. One lead to the other and are bringing the same end result.

In direct terms? Well.. I don't know who would be worse. Ask me that again in a year when we have or haven't gone to total war with Iran and Syria. The answer to that determines which takes #1 and which #2.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:59 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkofmimir
reply to post by Helious

you misspelled Bush theres no c!

as for who's worse honestly I cant tell the difference in there actions so I say its a draw

I didn't misspell it........... That was my own dig.
I really really hate that Fu@$%r.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Why is it that the only people that cannot see any difference between Bush and the Obama they hate so much are mostly Republicans? I have been trying to get them to explain to me who the hell voted for Bush twice then because apparently it was none of the Republicans, they knew better.

I love seeing you pit the two together like this. It is a lovely rat torch tossed right on the oily deck.

I guess I need to be convinced they are exactly the same. Not that that comparison cannot be made but I have not seen it made yet. What I have seen made is the argument that Bush made himself president twice because all the people that would have voted for him knew better. Now Obama is in there, being the same, doing the same, earning the same hate and we know whos fault that is. So in the end the point being made by a discussion like this always ends up just being that no one ever voted for George Bush ever because Obama is that bad.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CousinMarylin
Why is it that the only people that cannot see any difference between Bush and the Obama they hate so much are mostly Republicans? I have been trying to get them to explain to me who the hell voted for Bush twice then because apparently it was none of the Republicans, they knew better.

I love seeing you pit the two together like this. It is a lovely rat torch tossed right on the oily deck.

I guess I need to be convinced they are exactly the same. Not that that comparison cannot be made but I have not seen it made yet. What I have seen made is the argument that Bush made himself president twice because all the people that would have voted for him knew better. Now Obama is in there, being the same, doing the same, earning the same hate and we know whos fault that is. So in the end the point being made by a discussion like this always ends up just being that no one ever voted for George Bush ever because Obama is that bad.

Well, it's not that hard to figure out. you have a hard core "republican" and a hard core "democrat" they should be polar opposites but in very simple point of fact they are............... The same.

They have made there mission in office to rob us of our constitutional rights. Both of them. They have done a damn fine job of it too.......... Remind me of your argument again?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Bush is worse. Let's not forget 9/11, he invaded 2 countries without declaration of war from congress. He also set this country up for a big downfall he just got everything in motion, now Obama has to ride out the storm. But then again Obama didn't do that, he spent more money than Bush in 3 years and doubled our defecit. So Bush is by far the bigger tyrant...Obama hes just a retard that doesn't know when to stop spending money.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
When will you guys get it? They just do what they are told. Thinking Ron Paul could even change a single thing is a pipedream. The Pres is just a figurehead. A puppet. Only difference between these two was Bush was more of a ventriloquist's dummy with Lon Cheney's hand up his backside. Cheney still only did as he was told. Obama is an improved Animatronic puppet that speaks quite well, as long as the teleprompter is on. No need for the ventriloquist. But the same agenda marches on. They are not just on the same team, there IS no other team. The handlers ARE the team. Go team!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

wait... where do you get your info?

without congress? Really?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Hellas

Who else had couches like those?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67bcd953dbea.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 7-1-2012 by GovtFlu because: add/subtract

Full picture here:
files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 7-1-2012 by GovtFlu because: add

edit on 7-1-2012 by GovtFlu because: add

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

edit on 7-1-2012 by popsmayhem because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join