It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum wants to control you in your bedroom.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
People who say stuff like this, should be immediately removed from government.

And people who vote to pass unconstitutional laws, should be put in prison.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:15 AM
link   
guys if you want to expose anyone , go after romney.

santorum is a joke, romney is the one who will be standing there until the end.

santorum is a distraction for romney

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
santorum finished 2nd
thats a problem

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:36 AM
link   
He finished second in a single Midwestern State. There are 49 left to go and Iowa is only valuable as a general indicator. Nothing else remotely suggests Santorum, so I go with a one -off fluke.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:06 AM
link   
According to Santorum, freedom equals "radical individualism" which sounds similar to "radical Islam". I guess that means if you believe in the Constitution you are being lumped into the terrorist group in his mind. This guy has never served in the military but is itching to bomb Iran. This guy wants to put his thumb on the average American preventing them from having "radical sex" and "radical freedoms" because it might lead to "radical pursuit of happiness". In other words, if you do not think the way he does you are a radical person.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
He finished second in a single Midwestern State. There are 49 left to go and Iowa is only valuable as a general indicator. Nothing else remotely suggests Santorum, so I go with a one -off fluke.

Ah...so no reason to discuss him or look into his positions?

Thanks everyone for setting the OP straight and letting him know that we do not need to know anything about Santorum, just Romney. This is what is going to help us elect.....

Oh ya know what on second thought, I think I do want to know more about Santorum. Shucks, why not know more about all the candidates, even Obama.

Really, are people trying to shut this thread down because it is not "attacking" the guy they want? Can it not just be about Santorum and his sick little view of how America should police my genitals?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Rick who?
finished first by 4 vote under a gentleman agreement with Mitt.
So its good and legit to look in his closet and i'm sure he got a truck load of skeletons.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Santorum got 2nd because the sheep were led that way...

ok lets vote for Bachmann, wait what? shes an idiot?
ok lets vote for Cain, wait what? hes sleezy?
ok lets vote for Petty, wait what? hes dumber then Bachmann?
... etc etc
Until you go down the line to Santorum, another idiot, who is left to duke it out with the sensible constitutionalist who is against most things, and who is far to extreme for the 50+ crowd, and the Mormon who has a quarter billion dollars and is funded by banks.

Once Santorums dirty laundry is exposed, theyll move to Huntsman.
edit on 6-1-2012 by ztruthseeker because: grammar

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
idk why you all say this thread is pointless because of who its about...
this website is so we can discuss issues (such as the one i posted)

if mickey mouse was running for POTUS, and you had a video of him saying we should ban cats, id want to see it regardless of his potential of getting elected.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Other than Ron Paul......don't the Americans have any other decent candidates? If this is the best they can muster then God Help America and the rest of the world because it's doomed if any of these faries get in to power.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
santorum finished 2nd
thats a problem

Nope, they tied in my opinion.

With all the issue of inaccurate vote counts, either one could have had higher total. And when you are within 20 votes, it's a statistical tie.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

Originally posted by iSHRED
santorum finished 2nd
thats a problem

Nope, they tied in my opinion.

With all the issue of inaccurate vote counts, either one could have had higher total. And when you are within 20 votes, it's a statistical tie.

I agree, but both candidates were too high in the polls for comfort.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Folks keep harping on politicians positions like this and I don't know why.

Like it's a surprise Santorum feels this way?

The problem isnt so much that an individual, even a politician, expresses a tyrannical desire for control. It doesn't matter if it's guns or sex or whatever.

What matters is that millions of the moron mass feel the same way.

The ultimate question is why is tyranny so appealing to so many?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Folks keep harping on politicians positions like this and I don't know why.

Like it's a surprise Santorum feels this way?

The problem isnt so much that an individual, even a politician, expresses a tyrannical desire for control. It doesn't matter if it's guns or sex or whatever.

What matters is that millions of the moron mass feel the same way.

The ultimate question is why is tyranny so appealing to so many?

People have become lazy. They fear having to think for themselves, and take care of themselves.
People want to be taken care of.

this is a huge propblem in America today.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

yes but do you think it would help to show people videos like this and compare it to the constitution or something?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Reply to post by iSHRED

For every one it might open the eyes of there's another seeing it and agreeing with it.

The authoritarians outnumber the libertarians by a very wide margin.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Whenever I see a comment like this, I just can't help but wonder, "What horribly perverted things do you want to do in your bedroom (or that you're currently doing) that you're so worried about somebody stopping you?"

I can only assume that it's something horribly gross or already illegal, and you should be ashamed of yourself, you dirty, filthy animal.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I can only assume that it's something horribly gross or already illegal, and you should be ashamed of yourself, you dirty, filthy animal.

Hey! It's not illegal in every state...yet

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:24 PM
link   
What scares me is that people are giving their hard earned money to a guy like this. I would guess they have no idea what he really stands for, and even if they did, they would find some way to justify his beliefs. And people have the audacity to call Ron Paul supporters crazy!

I don't want him or any other politician in my bedroom...I'd just have to buy more duct tape and fruit!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join