It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Eyewitness Affidavit- Iowa Caucus Vote Hacked by GOP?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

HB Gary. You would think after the wonders they did for the last Canadian election, someone would be wise by now. I really could not care less for the outcome of this event, but the corruption of the democratic process is never acceptable. Even with designer testimony, and actual evidence of discrepancies in outcome vs input too large to be random errors, people continue to allow these polling systems to operate. The United States and Canada used to take great pride in their electoral processes, and it is more than possible to have uncorrupted elections without the use of these tabulation substations. This is the remnants of the dreaded Florida Chads. The product of sweeping matters under the rug.

AX
FTNWO

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
But that doesn't change the suspicion and fact in some people's minds: the GOP (whether corrupt or off-track or hijacked) will not let Paul win as one of them.

That means Paul WILL NOT win as a Republican. I don't understand the purpose of running a presidential campaign as a party member that he cannot possibly win.

I think Paul being part of the Republican party is merely a strategy to get media time. Eventually if he wins, it won't be because he is contesting as a Republican, but because he is Ron Paul.

As has already been pointed out, even if Paul wins Republican nomination, many Republicans (typically the war-party) would vote for Trump as an independent. However, Paul is likely to gain a lot of otherwise Democratic voters (typically the anti-war party), so may pull it off even in a 3-way contest with Obama and Trump. However if he doesn't win the Republican nomination and is forced to run as an independent, he won't get the media time necessary for him to convince those that don't know him well enough.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   
www.watchthevote2012.com...

Domain name search on godaddy.

who.godaddy.com...

Domain name: watchthevote2012.com

Administrative Contact:
Network America
Jim Condit Jr. ([email protected])
+1.5137412095
Fax:
PO Box 11339
Cincinnati, OH 45211
US

Jim Condit Jr.?Who is he?

Hitler - The Ultimate Zionist False Flag Operation By Jim Condit Jr
endwhiteguilt.blogspot.com...

MUST SEE: The Nazi-Zionist Connection: The Final Solution to Adolf Hitler - Documentary video by Jim Condit, Jr.
endwhiteguilt.blogspot.com...

So he is a racist I guess? That would explain why Michelle Malkin is involved in pushing this story.

nicedeb.wordpress.com...

Linked by Michelle Malkin, thanks

Don't forget her little group was tied to no other than Anders Behring Breivik "Norway Killer". But shes not just doing all this on her own she works through Sam Adams Alliance. Hell she won a sammies award for being the best propagandist on the internet for them.

Oh here she is with "Joe The Plumber" His name is not Joe and he is not a plumber.

Kozy in the Koch Kaffeeklatsch
thedemocraticdaily.com...

Yes that said Koch in that title. Thats because they help run and fund the Sammy project of internet propaganda for the right. Bringing you things like the Pimp at Acorn. He was not a pimp and edited all the films before releasing to try and make a story. He was latter aressted for breaking into government buildings and he even tried to create fake stories about Occupy Wall Street.

So I rate the story in this thread a BS.

edit on 6-1-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

ETA: Well, there's also this:

I see why you hesitated to post the vid; AJ. I wish he would quit interrupting his guests and turn his mic level down to human hearing level. Interesting though. It will be even more interesting to see if any more of this stuff comes out. I mean even we need corroboration. if only because AJ is involved. Don't trust that guy.

As for the lights went out... I have to say, as a dog who has been beaten too many times, I sniff misdirection here. Just a hunch but the lights going out seems a little too thin and like something that would sound silly on National T.V. Don't forget guys, they love to get us chasing down dead ends, or our own tails, keeps us away from the true shenanigans and marginalizes us at the same time.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
www.watchthevote2012.com...

Below is the affidavit of Edward L. True. In his local Caucus in Appanoose County, Iowa (precinct Washington Wells), Mitt Romney actually received 2 votes. The Iowa State GOP HQ, using their secret computer program, programmed by an unknown person, hidden from the public in a secret location -- credited Romney with 22 votes for Washington Wells Precinct -- 20 more than Romney actually received.

If we are to believe the Iowa State GOP's published numbers on Caucus Night, this changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus. Since it was published for worldwide distribution that Romney "won" by only 8 votes out of some 122,000 votes case -- this means that Rick Santorem is now the winner by 12 votes.

As you will see, both the caucus leader and the GOP County Chairman have confirmed to Mr. True (and others who will come forth with affidavits soon - that Mr. True's report is correct. Below the affidavit from Edward L. True, you will see the actual tally sheet he himself created at the caucus -- as well as the screen shots taken by Judy Spady of Durango, Colorado from the official Iowa GOP HQ Google Docs, which confirm that the Iowa GOP HQ credited Romney with 22 votes, rather than the 2 votes he received. The official Iowa GOP website made it impossible to take only one screen shot and get the data, so there are three screen shots.

Mrs. Spady will shortly publish an affidavit that the screen shots reflect exactly what she saw on the internet -- before the Iowa GOP HQ pulled all the numbers down off the internet a few hours later. (What's the rush boys?) And why did the leaders at Iowa State GOP HQ, for the first time ever, tell the GOP County Chairmen not to give anyone the numbers from the caucuses in the their local county, including local newspaper? Looks like somebody at Iowa State GOP HQ doesn't want to make it easy for people to check the local Caucus results against what is published on the Iowa State GOP Website.

So this affidavit changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus 2012, right? Or does the Iowa GOP HQ wish to acknowledge that they have made mistakes in other precincts?

Yeah, cause if this happened there and votes were added for Romney, then it probably happened for others too.

Visit link for Affidavit

And if they can add votes to precinct totals, they can take them away, too. Catch my drift?
edit on Fri Jan 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

Well I catch your drift but Al Gore is probably busy doing other things now anyway.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
Whether Iowa is 'technically' significant or not is irrelevant.

The nation heard Romney won, Paul lost. THAT is the significant part.

Agreed. If you want us to believe ANYTHING you say, then don't give us reasons not to trust you. As G.W. himself said "Fool me once... shame... shame on me. Fool me... ain't gonna get fooled again."

Whether the Iowa caucuses "matter" or not is irrelevant. How are we to know this isn't a dry run for the real rigging? We can't let it go and just say "This time it doesn't matter." because it points to a general pattern of manipulation and faked transparency. When does it matter?

Much of the funding of candidates past the Iowa caucuses, and whether or not they stay in the race can be directly tied to their support in that caucus. (At least that's the way it's been in the past. Now that candidates can be pushed by media to a number 1.5 spot within a couple of days, I'm not sure we can count on that anymore either.) What if the numbers were modified specifically to push a particular candidate (for the highest office in the nation) out of the race? Does it matter then?

Here's my opinion: It either matters, or it doesn't. The answer applies to all votes. The line must not move, because that erodes the entire process.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yep, Iowa was pretty much a test run for when they really manipulate Paul's numbers down the road. Our system is a complete joke and these lunatics don't even try to hide what they are doing anymore. ~SheopleNation

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observor

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
As has already been pointed out, even if Paul wins Republican nomination, many Republicans (typically the war-party) would vote for Trump as an independent.

Really? Just hearing his name in a serious sentence about presidential nominations has made me lose my remaining faith in human intelligence. (Nothing against you! I just can't see any redeeming qualities in this pompous windbag.) (Or do you suppose Trump is bagless like a Dyson Cyclone?)
edit on 6-1-2012 by CrikeyMagnet because: Fixed the quote thingy.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by CrikeyMagnet

As G.W. himself said "Fool me once... shame... shame on me. Fool me... ain't gonna get fooled again."

OMG..... I just about fell out of my chair reading that comment......

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by YouAreLiedTo
This is 2012...

How hard is it to set-up 6 cameras on a live stream for everyone to watch the voting/counting (not ballot casting of course). You can get a cheap Chinese webcam for like $5 these days...

In the age of technology, you would figure today's advances would be taken advantage of....

But then its on record and the cant put in the fix....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

iowacaucus.com...

The official site for iowa's caucus is the site that originally broke the story, they said they are doing a recount... which is standard procedure and the results take 2 weeks to verify anyways. Mr. True is a RP supporter who is trying to make this seem like a huge conspiracy when it was a simple typo in a summary that is rechecked later anyways.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

The minute they justified a secret count, I knew the fix was on! Why is this a surprise, exactly? Romney is their man and he will be president despite the will or vote of the American people! This is Fascist America friends!
edit on 6-1-2012 by moonleaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Has anyone noticed that if you click the link in the OP that it will come up sometimes, and then other times it will come up as "account suspended"?

I just clicked again and it is back up. 5 mins ago it said it was unavailable due to a suspended account.

I have a weird feeling about this entire deal. It seems as though my home state of Iowa may be playing some shenanigans!

Edit to add: NM, my bad!
edit on 6-1-2012 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I think it is clear to see.

The MSM purports to be the peoples voice, but in reality they are just an agenda and a few paid actors. The real peoples forum is the internet where real Americans congregate by the millions, and discuss the issues.

That said have you ever seen a single person say they were pro Romney? I have seen none! I have seen plenty say they will vote for whoever to get rid of Obama, but none that openly support Romney! Most everyone I see supports Ron Paul! Even in passing all I hear is Ron this and Ron that. My own mother even!

Is it really that odd to think that Americans would side with liberty and freedom? Is it really that odd to think we would want a strict constitutionalist as president?

I think that if SOPA passes we will see an end to our last vestige of free speech that is the internet! This is Fascist America! Anyone that fixes a vote should face the chair, and be considered a traitor!

IF YOU ARE PRO ROMNEY PLEASE SAY SO! JUST ONE PERSON WILL SHUT ME UP!

ANYONE AT ALL?
edit on 6-1-2012 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
New Hampshire isn't even here yet and we know they use diebold electronic voting machines...and we ALL KNOW how RELIABLE DIEBOLD IS......

U.S. House Judiciary Committee proceeding

***UNDER OATH***

Examiner: Mr. Curtis, are there programs that could be secretly used to fix elections?

Curtis: yes

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by benrl
The report I read said that it looked like some one transposed the numbers... No hacking just human error...

I support ron paul as much as the next, and I want all the crooks out of Washington, but this is misleading, a little research goes a long way.

It was reported right away and the difference was between turning 02 to 20...

Not really a huge conspiracy.

From my understanding of the process in Iowa its really just a straw poll anyway, and what counts are the delegates that get picked after the voting to chose the candidate.
edit on 6-1-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

How dare you be so frigging cavalier??!! This is the united states of america not Congo or Belarus. Any impropriety what so ever is beyond the pale. We are the guiding light for the rest of the world. We have the honor of setting the global standard for equality and fairness.

Furthermore, I don't believe for one minute who you support or not. You have proven by your words that other people's votes don't amount to jack ship. As far as I'm concerned anybody who does not respect the sanctity of each and every vote has not earned my respect.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by benrl

It is a big conspiracy, it's more evidence of voter fraud perpetrated by one of the two Parties.

I support Paul as well, but honestly I don't think this would have effected his outcome.. it appears if the votes were counted more accurately Santorum would have won by a larger percentage, it's likely this happened all over the state.. I wouldn't want to see Santorum win any more than Romney, but the peoples will should be represented not cheated so that they get their way.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Why even bother voting. Everything is decided, you have no say as a citizen. Sorry for being so blunt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join