It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking: Eyewitness Affidavit- Iowa Caucus Vote Hacked by GOP?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+57 more 
posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
www.watchthevote2012.com...

Below is the affidavit of Edward L. True. In his local Caucus in Appanoose County, Iowa (precinct Washington Wells), Mitt Romney actually received 2 votes. The Iowa State GOP HQ, using their secret computer program, programmed by an unknown person, hidden from the public in a secret location -- credited Romney with 22 votes for Washington Wells Precinct -- 20 more than Romney actually received.

If we are to believe the Iowa State GOP's published numbers on Caucus Night, this changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus. Since it was published for worldwide distribution that Romney "won" by only 8 votes out of some 122,000 votes case -- this means that Rick Santorem is now the winner by 12 votes.

As you will see, both the caucus leader and the GOP County Chairman have confirmed to Mr. True (and others who will come forth with affidavits soon - that Mr. True's report is correct. Below the affidavit from Edward L. True, you will see the actual tally sheet he himself created at the caucus -- as well as the screen shots taken by Judy Spady of Durango, Colorado from the official Iowa GOP HQ Google Docs, which confirm that the Iowa GOP HQ credited Romney with 22 votes, rather than the 2 votes he received. The official Iowa GOP website made it impossible to take only one screen shot and get the data, so there are three screen shots.

Mrs. Spady will shortly publish an affidavit that the screen shots reflect exactly what she saw on the internet -- before the Iowa GOP HQ pulled all the numbers down off the internet a few hours later. (What's the rush boys?) And why did the leaders at Iowa State GOP HQ, for the first time ever, tell the GOP County Chairmen not to give anyone the numbers from the caucuses in the their local county, including local newspaper? Looks like somebody at Iowa State GOP HQ doesn't want to make it easy for people to check the local Caucus results against what is published on the Iowa State GOP Website.

So this affidavit changes the outcome of the Iowa Caucus 2012, right? Or does the Iowa GOP HQ wish to acknowledge that they have made mistakes in other precincts?

Yeah, cause if this happened there and votes were added for Romney, then it probably happened for others too.

Visit link for Affidavit

And if they can add votes to precinct totals, they can take them away, too. Catch my drift?
edit on Fri Jan 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Daaaaaaamn. This is probably the strongest evidence I've seen yet of foulplay in the Iowa caucus. You said if they can add votes, they can take them away. Well they can probably also do this is more than one precinct too. If more affidavits come out saying similar things in different locations, the possibility of the Iowa caucus being fixed will grow increasingly more likely. Is this the only one you've found so far?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Yeah. Only one. But where there's smoke, there's fire.

ETA: Well, there's also this:

edit on Fri Jan 6th 2012 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
The report I read said that it looked like some one transposed the numbers... No hacking just human error...

I support ron paul as much as the next, and I want all the crooks out of Washington, but this is misleading, a little research goes a long way.

It was reported right away and the difference was between turning 02 to 20...

Not really a huge conspiracy.

From my understanding of the process in Iowa its really just a straw poll anyway, and what counts are the delegates that get picked after the voting to chose the candidate.
edit on 6-1-2012 by benrl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Good point. Unfortunately I'm one who always jumps to conclusions.

It said they were being entered into a computer program, maybe somebody hit 2, and they accidentally held it for too long or hit it twice, and it went to 22.

It would be helpful to know if the 20 votes that Romney gained were taken away from the other candidates. If they were just created out of thin air, it may have just been an error. Or maybe a convenient error

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:30 AM
link   
regardless of human error or not, it needs corrected.
In the letter it sounded like the guy in charge of the county didnt give a rats @$$. "Dont worry it'll get taken care of"

20 votes may not be a lot out of 30,000. But when he only won by 8 votes it makes all the difference in the world.

This is why i have always felt it a waste of time to vote....

(But im still voting for Dr. Paul just in case it counts)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Affidavit is the closest form of 'official(ized)' truth you can get.

To go from hearsay to personal testimonials to affidavits...this all just got very interesting.

If they have a case, somebody will handle it, I'm marching forward, we have an election to win.

Thanks OP for bringing this to light.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
So much rides on these first results, it should be recounted. It is completely unfair. Again, I must insist that we need independent observers for elections. A video record of all tallies would be best.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:46 AM
link   
This is 2012...

How hard is it to set-up 6 cameras on a live stream for everyone to watch the voting/counting (not ballot casting of course). You can get a cheap Chinese webcam for like $5 these days...

In the age of technology, you would figure today's advances would be taken advantage of....

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

using their secret computer program, programmed by an unknown person, hidden from the public in a secret location

Sounds real credible! Hahahahaha! Proof would would be good instead of someone shooting their mouth off! Not saying it is not true but without proof it just sounds like disgruntled democrats!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Kudos to Edward L. True for being detail oriented and documenting and posting and keeping a pic of the tallies.
The lights go out in Iowa - huhhh - these guys are afarid Ron Paul will get elected.
Newt the chickenhawk is out -Ron Paul used the phrase to describe him on network news - on account of how he sends others to defend but would not go himself.

need to stay vigilant and hand count every vote and post them every where

New Hampshire - hope you are paying attention.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

You, like any other 'ignorance denying' ATS member should read the actual affidavit of truth, you know, like the OP suggested 'read the affidavit in the link'.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Yeah my 2 cents are -

I seriously doubt anyone would need to hack the results. The people counting them could just say X anyway, hell if there are even people counting them. I would say more than likely its already a predetermined number, and the whole process it to make the people feel like they make a difference.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

What happened to doing a little research on your own?
Pretty easy since the OP brought the material. A click away.
Iowa telegraphed the fact beforehand that they would not allow a Ron Paul win. Who knows to what extent they skewed the results unless we DEMAND accountability?
Iowa sends PAPER ballots out of state to be counted for fear of hacking? Really.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I guess the media are all over this... Oh, wait...

So, Romney 'won' by 8 votes, all of which were non-existent. Someone writing down '2' accidentally wrote '22'. Accidentally. Yeah, right.

Was this an isolated incident? I doubt it. American politics is so corrupt it's unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   
There is no recount process for the Iowa Caucus.

This is a preference POLL...it isn't an election. The results are non-binding...the only significance this has at all is the significance the media tells you it has.

Here is why there can't be a recount and most likely the Iowa GOP will not change the results....with the vote so close...any precinct could claim the results are wrong. It would be easy for anyone in a small county to claim the results are wrong by 10 votes and change the winner in Iowa.

No one "won" anything anyway...so it really doesn't matter. The only thing that would come out of this if Iowa changes the results is that the Iowa GOP looks like a bunch of morons....and they aren't going to do that to themselves.

I think some of you are giving the Iowa Caucus way too much importance.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
personally, i think this is great news.
people actually need to organize in these small caucus and advertise who they voted for.
keep track and catch the cheaters. some goes with any election.
we all know the system is corrupt, yet people just hope that somebody besides themselves will expose it.
your vote means nothing while diebold gets no bid contracts.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

This is a preference POLL...it isn't an election. The results are non-binding...the only significance this has at all is the significance the media tells you it has.

Thanks for schooling us. (sarcasm, of course).
So, when it appeared Ron Paul might win, Iowa was insignificant. When he didn't it was significant. Based upon what the media tells us, of course, fools that we are.
So, which is it? Significant, or insignificant. I know you think all Republicans are morons anyway, right?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Whether Iowa is 'technically' significant or not is irrelevant.

The nation heard Romney won, Paul lost. THAT is the significant part.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Human error, lol thats funny. How difficult is it to count? Lol, even big bird can count.

This was massive fraud plain and simple as I said it would be. As I said there is no way on earth they will let RP win in this race for the presidency. They know if RP becomes president they are screwed big time with many facing jail in gitmo. They will do absolitely anything to avoid jail, election fraud is absolutely nothing to these people, like taking candy from a baby. If they cannot commit fraud they will obviously take more drastic action like they did with Ross Perot where they threatend to kill his wife and child.

When are people goigto learn there is no hope of winning this fixed election, the only winning to be done is waking people up to yhe tyranny going on. Now i know more people are awake than ever, its time to take the US back IMO by all nessesary means.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join