It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is just the beginning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You all knew that this was going to happen...it did not go the way Ron Paul supporters want..now they are crying and claiming fraud or conspiracy which includes the mythological TBTB and NWO.

Now watch what is going to happen when he loses the elections or anything...they would fill this board with even RP threads than are now.

OK we get it...you think Ron Paul is the messiah..the next coming of Christ...can walk on water.....etcc..but also know..HE IS NOT GOING TO WIN...and you already preparing for his loss by getting the excuses ready.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I will say this...I think if Ron Paul is cheated out of something substantial in a ham-handed, very obvious way, than you have the very real possibility of molotov-coctail-style riots in the streets, maybe worse with all the guns floating around out there.

The fervor you see for Ron Paul is beacuse of what he represents for a lot of people: A lot of people have given up on the system, but they see Paul as "one last chance" to get it right. Wrapped up in their Paul-fervor is a whole host of other emotions...basically he becomes a psychological cursor for all that is perceived as good about the old System.

If he fails, especially if he fails in a way that reeks of rigged voting or scamming of some sort, a lot of people will feel like their last hope for The System has been dashed, the anger will be extreme, and the next stop out will be violence-land.

I'm not advocating this, or saying it's good. But I think it's what is possible. Tensions are running high, nerves are frayed and snapped to the braking point. America ignores this at its peril.
edit on 6-1-2012 by Never Despise because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

now they are crying and claiming fraud or conspiracy which includes the mythological TBTB and NWO.

I am not a fan of any generic terms like "NWO" or "TPTB" but at the same time, there is always the possibility of an election being rigged or altered against standard practice.

I felt that way during the Bush election, and a few local elections. Surprisingly, I think the Obama vote was actually a good show of encouraging a large number of voters to turn out. What he has done for those voters is up to them to decide. But when people win elections, you usually get an idea of the buzz behind them.

I don't see much of a buzz for the other front runners in the GOP, do you?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Exactly....if Ron Paul blew his nose..it would a freakin top story here.

Something along the lines of...TBTB are trying to kill RP with a killer cold virus...lol.

It is just idiotic how much they worship this is old fart.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I know it would be hard. But let the people decide, not delegates.

A popular vote would give people hope...even if they lose.

As it is now, most don't think their vote counts, and I don't blame them.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Ok, I'll bite.

YOU did not post anything but an opinion.

Here is fact that the voting was rigged.

Eyewitness Affidavit- Iowa Caucus Vote Hacked by GOP?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Peace

edit on 6-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join