It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santorum Rages Against Individualism, Freedom and Liberty on Air

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Santorum is my #1 scary guy - ahead of Obama even. He is the reason the left thinks Hitler was a right-wing conservative. He is not conservative - or we just redefined the word - in which case I'm no longer conservative. Whatever he is, I'm not. To support the state in oppressing people is not what I stand for but he clearly does.

I wish these people would get it through their heads that if they'd stop creating these arguments and scaring people in to a corner that these issues would be FAR LESS PREVALENT in society. What happens when you regulate and ban drunkenness? A black market and an eventual repeal! You cannot regulate morality. Let the state deal with defense and that be the END OF IT. Let us all live out lives how we want to live it and let society deal with us.

Totalitarianism Conservatism

How did we go from Reagan conservatism that won us 80% of the vote to the Bush's and Santorum's?

Hey Santorum did you forget about Reagan? He said "Man is not free unless government is limited.... As government expands, liberty contracts."

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by mnemeth1

I believe I saw this posted earlier. But still, I'll never pass up an opportunity to bash Rick Santorum.

This man could possibly be our president. Just take a minute and absorb that, think about what this country would be like with him as president. We would go to war if another country so much as flicked a booger at us. This crackpot said he would literally bomb Iran, making him insane in my book.

He also took his dead child home for his family to mourn around for hours, but I guess we'll keep his creepy personal life stories/rituals out of politics.

I've never once heard him address the Fed or even our monetary policy. I also haven't heard him address this once, but I know for a FACT that this clown is totally pro-Drug war. Everything about him just repulses me. Even his face, I get pissed off just looking at him lol

He was also voted among the top 3 most corrupt politicans: Check it out
edit on 6-1-2012 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

this guy Sanatorium keeps on proving what trash he is IMO

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

Dear detachedidividual,

If we do not learn from history, we are doomed to repeat it. Look what happened in the 1930's. Massive economic collapse from 1929 led to a rise in far right policies and radical nationalism. This then led to WW2 a decade later.

I do not care for the left or the right, I detest totalitarianism.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
I just wrote to all of his team emails and global emails and told him what I thought of this video. I told him once it goes viral NO ONE will vote for him!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join