It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible cure for MS in the grocery store-TED Talk

page: 1

join
share:
XL5

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I just found this video and I figured it wouldn't hurt to post something that could help people who have MS and other brainwasters.

www.youtube.com...

If it does work, I hope it gets out into the public since everybody can try it and its safe.I personally wonder if it would work for Stephen Hawking somehow. I know its a long video, if you know some one with MS or alzheimer's, you should watch it and maybe get them to try it.

MOD NOTE
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on Fri Jan 6 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
i know someone who cured ms by eating raw and having regular colon hydrotherapy.

it is possible!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I saw this video the other day and it was very informative. Although I must admit eating 3 plates of veggies a day sounds like it might be a little too much but I am not a doctor. I usually consume 5-7 pieces of veggies and fruits a day, I can't imagine trying to go through 3 plates of veggies a day.

Best part of the video: This diet will be expensive but you rather spend that money now on your health than later on medical bills

edit on 5-1-2012 by JustBreathe11 because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by JustBreathe11

I seen a quote today that pretty much sums it up.

"We spend our youth and health trying to earn big bucks to retire with....
Then once we retire, we spend those bucks trying to regain our youth and health."

It makes a lot of sense.

Most times, the people who subscribe to that dogma are screwed.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Then once we retire, we spend those bucks trying to regain our youth and health."

That quote is so sad because its so true. I think we have our priorities mixed up, instead of good health we strive for more money.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Interesting video thanks for posting!
Amazing what she said about MS and I believe her 100%

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by XL5

If it does work, I hope it gets out into the public since everybody can try it and its safe.I personally wonder if it would work for Stephen Hawking somehow.

Hawking has ALS not MS.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
What a fascinating video, thank you for sharing!

XL5

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Boncho, yes, he does have ALS, but I wonder if this would or would have some how helped him. I'm personally surprised this is not that well known by now, I wonder what the MS charities feel about this.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

What's the bet this "cure" will cost a fortune and only be available to the rich? Somehow I just can't see it being introduced to help humanity, although they will present it as such.

That quote is interesting. Similar to what the Dalai Lama said...

posted on Jan, 21 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustBreathe11
I saw this video the other day and it was very informative. Although I must admit eating 3 plates of veggies a day sounds like it might be a little too much but I am not a doctor. I usually consume 5-7 pieces of veggies and fruits a day, I can't imagine trying to go through 3 plates of veggies a day.

Best part of the video: This diet will be expensive but you rather spend that money now on your health than later on medical bills

I don't actually watch any vids on net and refuse to install the software, so I have to get an idea of what the vids are about by what other people post. So it's an extreme diet change that apparently "cures" or rather puts MS into remission.

And that's true. The only people that have ever put their MS into remission have done extreme diet changes. Some used the Paleolithic Diet (going back to hunter-gatherer foods, no modern farmed foods), others did "Green-Diets" eliminating all dairy. And no matter what the extreme diet change, the common factor is that all eliminated dairy products from their diet.

On a global scale, MS is not a worldwide phenomenon but correlates specifically with cow dairy consumption. For example in Japan and North Korea, there are virtually no cases of Multiple Sclerosis where they drink soy milk and don't drink cow milk. Sounds genetic, but it's not. South Korea which shares the same genetics as North Korea does drink cow's milk after Americanized and South Korea does have Multiple Sclerosis cases. So it's not genetic, it's the milk.

Those countries or regions of countries with the highest cow dairy consumption have the highest correlating MS rates: example Wisconsin or Switzerland.

And it's not easy, nor cheap to do any of the extreme diet changes either. There's dairy in a lot of products that most people don't realize. Even McDonald's French Fries have dairy in them, when they are supposed to be potatoes.

And each person who successfully put their MS into full remission also BOOSTED their immune system, mainly thru their choices of diet changes or extra vitamins. Here's another successful diet that works on MS....

Thus it is essential to eliminate all foods which have the potential to mimic self. These foods include all dairy products, all grains, all legumes (e.g. beans), eggs and yeast. For grains the most problematic ones are glutenous ones which include wheat, rye, barley and oats. These must be avoided without fail. Rice seems like the safest of the non-gluten grains but even it can be problematic for some.

from Dr. Embry's The Best Bet Diet

If the diet eliminates all dairy and boosts the immune system, it will probably work. And if the veggies-food are all organic all the better.

posted on Jul, 11 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
BOOKMARKING

top topics

join