It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

69 divine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the dark and the light

There is an old saying that says 'to much light can make you blind.' This is so,to much light stops us from seeing anything, what

is truly beneficial is clarity or the ability to see in to a thing or to see through things. In this way, we are not fooled by an appearance or scared by it either. When we are scared of the dark, the dark's power increases over us. It a case of not polarizing life, the light and the dark must work together. In nature it is this way, the dark makes room for the light and she spreads her light to every single corner. There is no such thing as pure darkness, or pure light. They are both one, they compliment each other and give meaning to each other. All the dark means is extreme lack of light, a few rays and everything is gloriously right.

Humans have the capacity to sink in to the dark, but not the just the real dark, but a pseudo darkness. One we create, with our own fears and fantasies. Its the most unreal of places, but to be there is the most terrible of mistakes. To escape from there is the one of the hardest of quests, but impossible it is not. Our only ally is pure awareness, and it is that alone that helps us cut through and find the perfect balance.

edit on 6-1-2012 by ancientthunder because: error

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Man, not what I expected to find here. Maybe you should reconsider your threads title.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ancientthunder

I like some of what you're "spitting" in so much as I feel balance is the key. All things in moderation. Good can't exist w/o evil, light w/o dark, etc. The way to "fulfillment" IMHO is walking the middle ground. Like the warrior who can take time to enjoy cherry blossoms

I know people will automatically dismiss this notion and say that purity and goodness and blah blah blah are the way. I feel in the end that these people will always be fighting against a fundamental part of their humanity and can't be "truly" happy. Humans are the most violent things on this planet and I personally think thats just part of our nature.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

There is no such thing as "Dark", it's just a word created to describe the absence of light. Oh and your heading made no sense to me, maybe you should clarify. Peace.

-Rotation

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Headshot

Man, not what I expected to find here. Maybe you should reconsider your threads title.

I share your disappointment.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by HallamFoe

well your disappointment probably has to do with your understanding that 69 is always related to human sex. If you do some digging on the net you will find that it is the union of male and female, light and dark, polar opposites as is indicated in the sexual act. It is a very rich subject, and you might find you could reach joy on each and every level.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:19 AM
link   

u keep meaning with ur balances to fake a survival existing form that could remain constant for a while

surely for what u r dishonest urself from meaning taking advantage of what is done before u, so balance concept is a way u create to justify a right to keep constant what u gain from objective realities u never did

any honest self know that what exist is him as being aware, and how it is a free sense that is never a thing nor objective

u would never recognize freedom fact nor freedom value in absolute terms for what u reject true existence in what u refuse to justify being right constantly

things exist only in the perception of being an object constancy out of true freedom value, how freedom become objective only bc it is true so always superior more above all and positive more then all, which all remain always in concept a relative true depending on present constancy fact or also truth abstraction value

objects are in truth existing from what came first is always more and what is last respect its position back right while first and last as else justify each others existence too
u must admit any as it is to have a perception of the whole of any right

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:22 AM
link   
reply to post by absolutely

it is such pity to preach that light in the sense u mean of superiority could b attracted to dark, when obviously all is done by dark force and abuse

let see how true end will look like

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Everybody needs the dark or space to experience the light of a star! We are all everything and nothing. Male and female. We can be good or bad, right or wrong. This is our human element of positive and negative which creates fire. We are mostly positive which is our spirit of water and life giving which has got us to where we are now. Thinking and acting positive is the light while acting in darkness or bad is dark or negative. The light guides us the way through darkness. Angels are light knowing the dark while demons only know the dark. Thinking good and positive of eachother while condeming the negative no matter what religion or culture has got humans to where we are today.

top topics

join