It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Elin Nordegren destroys perfect home...GASP!!!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schwalbe
can anyone verify this story? as to me at least it looks like the second photo is before construction of the house as the trees (which are in both photos) look smaller and there are more well grown trees in the background which are not in the first photo.

id say this was just poor journalism

It's all on Yahoo's front page here.

And on TMZ as well.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schwalbe
can anyone verify this story? as to me at least it looks like the second photo is before construction of the house as the trees (which are in both photos) look smaller and there are more well grown trees in the background which are not in the first photo.

id say this was just poor journalism

I'd agree, although the picture is kicking about with this story, the land in the second picture looks unworked...

like if you look where the foot path that leads to the beach is, there is a step etc. there doesnt look like there has been a step in that second picture,

now appreaciate there is land work getting done to build a new house but why would you level out and refill the path if your objective is build another path down to the beach eventually, surley you would keep the land in its unworked state untill you finished the house and surrounding area?

doesnt make any sense.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Not sure what all the disbelief is about. There's no conspiracy here. The house was completely torn down. It's been all over the news down here in Florida. Also has been independently confirmed to me through friends who caddy at the course that the home is on.
As for the comparisons with the trees, I don't see any differences. Minus the huge missing house and a few palm trees that have been taken out (most likely to make room for equipment, trucks, etc.) they are identical. As for the path down to the beach, who knows what she wants to do. She might be putting in a dock or something along those lines. She's got a 9-figure bank account, and has only begun to spend it.
edit on 6-1-2012 by spartacus3 because: huh

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:58 AM
link   
This does not bode well in this economy. This is a huge mistake on her part. It is going to come back and bite her in the ass. Those who were sympathetic to her are going to pull the plug.

IMO support will transfer to Tiger.

I think it was really stupid of her.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Elin was stupid not to do PR first. To justify demolishing this house. Real or trumped up reasons, such as shoddy workmanship.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by spartacus3

i dont doubt she has tore a house down, just saying the picture that is meant to show that she does doesnt look like a building site at all.. doesnt look like ground work has been done!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

According to the local news broadcasts, she has hired some hot-shot architect to design her new "dream home", literally from the foundation up. Her demolition permit is valid through June (not sure what's left to demo). There likely won't be any construction or work being done any time soon. The architect still has to design the home, get plans approved, acquire building permits, etc. If I were her, I probably would have had all that done BEFORE I demolished it, but that's just me.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join