It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on People. Do you really think the vote is Honestly Counted ???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I've always known this. Even way before I was "awake" I knew this. Once I saw the "lesser of two evils" game played out over and over I realized it when I was a teen in the 80's. I feel that we obviously haven't grown up enough to rise up and defend ourselves as we have to, because we even know it's rigged, but we wait. For what?

It to get worse... forever. I guess so.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Description of video:

Uploaded by TheFreedomlinkRadio on Feb 16, 2012

This is the story of Bev Harris and her organization Black Box Voting (www.blackboxvoting.org...). She is a true American hero and a good example of what ALL Americans should be doing to ensure that our rights and liberties are protected against the elitist and special interest's agenda!

Flagged and starred.

It's not who votes that counts but who counts the votes - Stalin

Your article, "America Has Been Sold Out" here: www.heavencanbefound.com... says it all.

A prisoner that does not realize they are imprisoned, will never try to escape.

A slave that does not realize they are enslaved, will never rebel.

Most people don't want to know about what is really going on..............it's too scary, they can't handle the truth.

But, if we don't all put aside our differences, unite and rebel - we are going to end up really living under a nightmarish society.

TPTB with their Bohemian Grove, Skull & Cross Bones and other strange and weird "secret societies" should have already sent up red flashing warning lights to most but again, it's easier to just vote party prejudice, don't vote, ignore what's going on.

Freedom does not come free.

For now, most of us here in America still live in "golden cages"...................BUT if we do not do something, the America, the life we know, is going to change and change drastically.

We are being dumbed down (chemically, air, soil, water, education, food, news (information) etc....
We are being divided, "United we stand, divided we fall".
and foremost
We are being distracted: Harry Potter, Batman, Twilight, Dancing with the Stars, Olympics, Romance novels or celebrity magazines and reality shows...........all the mind numbing, dumbing us down GARBAGE.

How many of you out there have bought the following books?

- The Black Awakening by Russ Dizdar
- Politics, Prophecy & The Supernatural and The Cosmic Chess Match by LA Marzulli
- Political Ponerology by Andrew M. Lobaczewski
- The End of America & Give Me Liberty by Naomi Wolf (Highly recommended!!!)
- Pigs At The Trough by Arianna Huffington
- The Best Democracy money Can Buy - Greg Palast
- Hostile Takeover by David Sirota
- JFK And The Unspeakable Why He Died And Why It Matters by James W. Douglass
- The Shock Doctrine by Naomi Klein
- The Devil We Know by Robert Baer
- Sleeping With The Devil by Robert Baer
- Fraud by Paul Waldman ---- 262 lies document in black and white on tape by GWB Jr.
- Coercion by Douglas Rushkoff
- Screwed The Undeclared War Against The Middle Class by Thom Hartmann
- 63 Documents The Government Does Not Want You To Read & American Conspiracies both by Jesse Ventura
- Corporatism The Secret Government of The New World Order by Jeffrey Grupp ****** Must read/should have
- The King James Bible
- The New Pearl Harbor Revisited 9/11 The Cover-up, And The Exposed by David Ray Griffin
- Chaos Point The World At The Cross Roads & Chaos Point 2012 And Beyond both by Ervin Laszlo
- The Lies of George W. Gush Mastering The Politics of Deception by David Corn
- The Terror Conspiracy Revisited: What Really Happened on 9/11 and Why We're Still Paying the Price by Jim Marrs
- The Trillion-Dollar Conspiracy: How the New World Order, Man-Made Diseases, and Zombie Banks Are Destroying America by Jim Marrs
- Rule by Secrecy: The Hidden History That Connects the Trilateral Commission, the Freemasons, and the Great Pyramids by Jim Marrs
- The Secret Team The CIA And Its Allies In Control of the United States and The World by L Fletcher Prouty
- The Exceptions To the Rulers by Amy Goodman with David Gooman (Amy is host of Democracy Now)
- Life Inc. How Corporatism Conquered the World, and How We Can Take It Back by Douglas Rushkoff
- The Revolution A Manifesto by Ron Paul
- Lies The Government Told You by Judge Andrew P. Napolitano
- The Stand by Stephen King (Yes time to choose sides folks)
- ****** The Art of War ****** by Sun Tzu (Everyone should have a copy of this book) EVERYONE.

There are about another couple dozen books you folks out there, could have, should have read - but you're all too busy driving the kids to soccer, working, yacking endlessly on your cells, playing video games, entertaining yourselves (distraction) and that is exactly what the powers that be want............a uneducated, apathetic society.

Another book I highly recommend and it's Science Fiction: Read, don't see the movie, read the friggin books (they are fast reads I did all 3 in about 4 days keeping up with my normal chores) THE HUNGER GAMES BY SUZANNE COLLINS.......................Now read the three books and watch the opening to the Olympic Games with the beds and Jack in the boxes - evil, dark and foreboding looking stuff that has nothing to do with sports games.

Lastly - take all the songs your kids are listening to and read the lyrics......................satanic, dark, promoting junk that is evil and enslaving not empowering.

Not going to argue or discuss.

This is my one and only reply on this thread..............everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if most people won't or can't take that red pill - so be it.

Once the real black awakening starts (and James Holmes, Columbine and the FL face eaters is just a warm up) most of you will sit there scratching your heads and wonder what the heck is happening?

Read the Bible.

Pick your side.

And if you say, "There is no God or Satan" that's exactly what the dark forces want - if you don't even acknowledge you have a enemy, you are going to get eaten. It's like a bison that doesn't see the lions approaching.

Ignorance is no excuse and will take you down.

May God have mercy on all of us and safe journey.
edit on 1-8-2012 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Open_Minded Skeptic
reply to post by CherubBaby

Nope, you are right on... the elektrawnik vote machines have already been proven to be easily hacked... almost trivially hacked.

Electronic voting AND counting COULD be done accurately and honorably and produce the real results. But TPTB clearly don't want that... their goal is to make the voting process in the US as obfuscatory as possible, to keep the vote turnout down... can't have those pesky citizens taking the country into their own hands, ya know.

Here's a rumor I heard of which you'll find nothing on the web. I was told that chertoff, during the microsoft antitrust suit ballyhoo some years ago, was instrumental in crushing a plan for verified voting, which was developed my microsoft. After that, his powers just surged. Yeah, they don't want anything like that. No way, no how.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join