It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Reign Of The Antichrist With Father John O'cconnor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
This video was a shocker to me.

This priest basically decides one day to stand up in church and tell everyone about the 2012 end of the world, the issue with the antichrist, how we will know him (which is scarily similar to Obama btw), the issue with the Federal Reserve, the NWO plans and lots of other stuff. And he said this in 1987! And after this video he was ordered to commit to a psychological evaluation and then was excommunicated from the church...

It also exposes the Federal Reserve Bank, Nazi Germany, Homosexuals in the church and why the sex abuse went on. Exposes how the church was infiltrated by evil people. discusses the devil, the Antichrist and much more! Find out where all of our Gold went? It has been stolen by the elite bankers and federal reserve bank. This film is very similar to what Alex Jones and Aaron Russo have uncovered, but this video was back around 1987. This also talks about mind control manipulation, and satantic possession of the devil himself. This exposes the new world order. Alex Jones would be proud of this! This video is both poilitcal and religious.

Google Video Link

edit on 5-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

IF there is a god (pretty big if) then the Catholic church would still be the last place I'd go looking for any sort of knowledge or insight. They're more focused on covering up pedophilia rings than doing any really good. In fact if there is anyone who is the "anti-christ" (or opposite of Christ) then I humbly propose that it is this man:

That being said nothing against you OP. I'm just saying that I'd trust the Catholic Church with, well, nothing.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Hoping4Wisdom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Hoping4Wisdom

I agree with you, of course, i am atheist myself. Still, my eyes are open, and this guy clearly stepped over the Churchs own line to deliver this message (even if he did it with some religious bias). That is what made this video noteworthy to me, surely the priests know alot of stuff that we donĀ“t, since large parts of the Illuminati is said to reside in the Vatican.
edit on 6-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

new topics

join