It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeland Security Stages ID Checkpoint In Heavy Armor At Social Security Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Just an exercise though. No need for alarm. You will be seeing this a lot more often now.(He said with a sinister chuckle) You don't even have to read the story to know they scared the hell out of some people. This was an exercise, aka Operation Sheild, carried out in case of an emergency, natural or man made. The conditioning can now begin. Below is a quote of the reasoning. God, please let Ron Paul win the election.
***Provide a highly visible law enforcement presence through patrol operations and increased coverage
Enhance security posture intended to disrupt terrorist/criminal activity
Maintain a friendly, productive, and helpful customer service-oriented relationship
Target deployment based on current threat assessment or intelligence
Reduce social and physical disorder
Enhance the quality of life for employees, visitors, and community members***
www.dailycommercial.com...
www.dhs.gov...
edit on 5-1-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Let me guess: if you don't have I.D. with you, then you must therefore be a terrorist.

I'm just waiting for the purity tests to begin and the American version of "Heil Hitler".
edit on 5-1-2012 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:57 PM
link   
People only perform tests to condition and implement.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:03 PM
link   
If this is nothing why make a thread on it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
No, they are gearing up for the ID required to vote laws some states passed. The whining about it being a problem to get an ID wasn't working, especially after states started giving free state ID. So, scare the hell out of the felons, those on probation,, etc and then cry to the UN the election was unfair when their candidate becomes a loser because of inability to use fraud at the polls by voting without ID.

After a while, you can see right through their plots!

edit on 5/1/12 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I believe...to be very blunt about this...there is a rapidly growing % of America who don't see storm troopers in combat gear cute, funny or comforting in ANY way. We have GOT to get control restored over the Federal government. This is totally out of hand and totally unacceptable. Now I need to worry about going to a Federal Office for the time, hassle and general violation it may become, because the goon squad decided to go play urban soldier today?!

They can take their battle rattle, their M-4's and everything else they have to be ready for a full blown, extended street battle and shove it right up their tail pipes! This is America damnit. This isn't some Banana Republic where the Military are the police and this isn't Indonesia where Obama spent some of his formative years..and where men with machine guns and authority are the norm and expected. This is the United States of America...and WE DON'T DO MACHINE GUNS ON PUBLIC STREETS!!! At least...we never used to...and we need to put our collective foot down for an END to this MADNESS!!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Just felt like sharing. I think things are going to get stepped up because of the unrest fixing to ensue over the recent election fraud.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Controlled elections!

Not only do I not want to vote because I do not see a candidate I think will RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION. But now I don't want to vote because I will be greeted by the SS asking for my papers.

Homeland Security vs. the SS
edit on 6-1-2012 by thehoneycomb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by spirit_horse

Oh it's just for checking IDs when people are voting. OK, cool. Then I guess his assault rifle has some sort of ID scanner on it? Or will he use his barrel to point people in the direction of the door? Or perphaps he needs the scope to closely inspect IDs to make sure they're not fraudulent

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Yeah its completely screwed up but true ! did you also know that just recently it was also added to the list by like homeland security or something, that any persons with missing fingers or limbs is therfore classified as a terrorist or anyone with more than 3 weeks worth of food in their home is classified as a terrorist and a bunch of other totally random crap its completly arbotrary. Iam suprised we are not already being forced to reciteand spew out some crap like mien kumph.
edit on 6-1-2012 by nonconformist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Of course.

They did not announce this ahead of time and many citizens viewed it as something genuine.

What a country

Next time it might be ..........

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:25 AM
link   
everyone knows how dangerous seniors are armed with walkers and canes on oxygen.. they could take over the country... t.s.a just protecting the fearless leader from the angry masses.. erm.. happy citizens...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

You got a point there! Maybe it is 'vote the way we tell you' type of thinking going on. They're telling everyone else how to do everything. Why not?

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I'm curious to the stir they caused when they pulled up and surrounded the building. Not your normal everyday excitement.

top topics

join