It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook deleted my Ron Paul video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I posted this video: www.ebaumsworld.com... about how Ron Paul let the soldier CNN cut off back on tv... 5 minutes later, facebook deleted it.

Censorship?

all I ask is no "delete facebook" replies, there are many many friends I communicate with using it, so its not an option.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Hey here's a thought how about u delete Facebook

If ur friends really need to talk to u they'll call u

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Facebook is rife with censorship. Just keep plugging away and trying to post the truth.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Is this really happened?How many times have you tried again to post out the vid?
Sometimes facebook mess things up but in the end everything is in the right place.
Its really early to make a thread only because this.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

i posted it about an hour ago, and it 'vanished' 5 minutes after (my guesstimate)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I dont believe anyone has the right to assume because something is there...that you have any freedom from censorship from that particular site. You agreed to terms when you joined.

The BIGGEST thing people think about the Internet itself? Is that you think you CAN have that freedom. Not when youve agreed to whatever T &C's of any particular site.

Just like here at ATS. Good thing here at least, there is way more freedom. But still, ATS has T &C's too.

PS I dont think your video should have been yanked unless violation to T & C occured. LF
edit on 5-1-2012 by LazloFarnsworth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I agree with LazloFarnsworth we know facebook sell out information they can do anything with our information.
Facebook is a double edged sword.....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I just posted it using the youtube link instead. I will see how long it stays up.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I'm going to test your theory.I'm going to post it to mine and see how long it lasts.I'm calling bs.I've posted some raunchy # and it wasn't deleted.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm not surprised that Facebook would do this I will never be a Facebook member a friend of mine showed me how they have cookies on their Forum that track youu even after you leave the Forum. So far its just been unwanted advertising but with them who knows what is next. So I don't trust anything like that I have nothing to hide its just nobodies business where I go from there as long as it 's not illegal and does no harm to anyone.

edit on 5-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo in facebook

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1loserel2
I'm not surprised that Facebook would do this I will never be a Facebook member a friend of mine showed me how they have cookies on their Forum that track youu even after you leave the Forum. So far its just been unwanted advertising but with them who knows what is next. So I don't trust anything like that I have nothing to hide its just nobodies business where I go from there as long as it 's not illegal and does no harm to anyone.

edit on 5-1-2012 by 1loserel2 because: typo in facebook

Facebook has a forum?I've been using it for years...and have yet to see this.And welcome to the internet,clown.Every site has cookies.Paranoid much?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ReadyPower

If you don't want people sticking their hands in your cookie jar, deny them the chance (delete facebook)

new topics

top topics

join