It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Ron Paul Predictions from 2002 All Come True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by 2manyquestions

He predicted all of those things because he knows what he's talking about! I'm sure some of the same people who say things like "Ha! Ron Paul is crazy, getting rid of the EPA?"....."Putting us back on the gold standard? This guy doesn't know anything about economics", all of those people who call parts of his current platform crazy would have been the same people calling his predictions crazy at the time they were made.

His predictions were almost all true, but nobody listened. Why not give him a chance to be president and really make some significant change, before it's too late, and people don't listen again? What could have happened if they listened to his warnings that he gave in 2002? Imagine what potential he has to change things as president in 2012.

I think his insight into economics and foreign policy is astounding. If anyone else was able to predict these things based on what they knew, I have yet to hear of them. This video proves to me that as our President, he would be able to figure out the outcomes of different economic and foreign policies, and would be able to judge what is best for the country as a whole. Not everyone would prosper from his policies, some would lose jobs, but the lives that we would save and the positive relationships that we would build with the world are worth it! The waste he would get rid of within the Government would save us a lot of money, which we then would be able to apply toward our economy and infrastructure.... even many social programs which I still believe (more often than not) victimize people instead of help them get back on their own feet. He is more than qualified. I mean... look at the people we've had for Presidents in the last couple of decades! How were they BETTER qualified than he is, especially knowing what we know now?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I hope you become the first American locked up in the government's "Residence Facilities" since you bow to them like a peasant. Read the Constiution that Ron Paul stands behind..that our Founding Fathers wrote to protect The People.

I don't expect an answer and if you do reply I'm sure it'll be uninteligent but...why even respond to this post if you're against it? I just don't understand people like you....maybe you're alone and this is your way of crying for any attention that comes your way. I don't pray for you or your outcome in this life.

edit on 6-1-2012 by FreedomKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

your a devil worshiper clown......enough said

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Dont bother watching this video is absolutely riddled with overbearing noise. The maker does not event believe in the content themselves because they drown out the dialogue as much as possible.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by bussoboy
Dont bother watching this video is absolutely riddled with overbearing noise. The maker does not event believe in the content themselves because they drown out the dialogue as much as possible.

I was able to hear it just fine. No problems at all understanding what was being spoken. Maybe you have a problem with your speakers.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

" I think his insight into economics and foreign policy is astounding. If anyone else was able to predict these things based on what they knew, I have yet to hear of them. This video proves to me that as our President, he would be able to figure out the outcomes of different economic and foreign policies, and would be able to judge what is best for the country as a whole. Not everyone would prosper from his policies, some would lose jobs, but the lives that we would save and the positive relationships that we would build with the world are worth it! The waste he would get rid of within the Government would save us a lot of money, which we then would be able to apply toward our economy and infrastructure.... even many social programs which I still believe (more often than not) victimize people instead of help them get back on their own feet. He is more than qualified. I mean... look at the people we've had for Presidents in the last couple of decades! How were they BETTER qualified than he is, especially knowing what we know now? "

Some Brillant Insights there concerning Dr. Paul's ability to analize World Political events and see the Patterns that eventually emerge from them . .........Great Post !

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

" I think his insight into economics and foreign policy is astounding. If anyone else was able to predict these things based on what they knew, I have yet to hear of them. This video proves to me that as our President, he would be able to figure out the outcomes of different economic and foreign policies, and would be able to judge what is best for the country as a whole. Not everyone would prosper from his policies, some would lose jobs, but the lives that we would save and the positive relationships that we would build with the world are worth it! The waste he would get rid of within the Government would save us a lot of money, which we then would be able to apply toward our economy and infrastructure.... even many social programs which I still believe (more often than not) victimize people instead of help them get back on their own feet. He is more than qualified. I mean... look at the people we've had for Presidents in the last couple of decades! How were they BETTER qualified than he is, especially knowing what we know now? "

Some Brillant Insights there concerning Dr. Paul's ability to analize World Political events and see the Patterns that eventually emerge from them . .........Great Post !

I think that's exactly what we need in the White House right now. Otherwise we'll keep going into new conflicts in the Middle East. I think Obama's strategy to get the economy moving is to do it through war. I could be wrong, but I do believe that in the past, wars have had a somewhat positive effect on this country's economy. Not positive when it comes to foreign relations, but definitely a boost to many people's pockets.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 12:26 PM
link   

" I think that's exactly what we need in the White House right now. Otherwise we'll keep going into new conflicts in the Middle East. I think Obama's strategy to get the economy moving is to do it through war. I could be wrong, but I do believe that in the past, wars have had a somewhat positive effect on this country's economy. Not positive when it comes to foreign relations, but definitely a boost to many people's pockets. "

Well , in the Past , the Viet Nam * Conflict for example , this Country Suffered not only the Death's of over 50,000 American Soldiers, but also was Shaken to it's Core by a Groundswell of Civil Unrest due to the Policies of the Johnson and Nixon Administrations that in Hindsight , were Contrary to what Most Americans Personally Felt about why we were even In South East Asia to begin with . During that time at home , the Economy was also effected by this Military Action in alot of Negative ways . Sure , Corporations in the Business of making the Machines of War were better off , but the rest of our Society was not . The same would be True today , Military Actions are more Detramental to a Country than Beneficial when it comes to the Welfare of the General Populace IMO .

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
That was an astounding video.

Think back to 2002, yes we were in the height of 911, but we were doing well otherwise, homes sales and values were in a strong upward climb, stock market was in a strong upward trend, everyone that wanted a job could find one.....I can imagine that this commentary was shocking to most that heard it.

Even his timing of when it would all come to pass, 5 to 10 years, which is almost exact, is amazing.

It almost makes me wonder if there is not something sinister in his amazingly accurate predictions. I don't know why, I believe in what RP stands for, but I will still stay open and question all that goes on, and not follow blindly.
edit on 8-1-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Great speech from a great man.
It,s a shame the MSM has sold out on Ron Paul otherwise he'd have been in the white house years ago.
He needs their support but that's never gonna happen.
Speaking as an outsider from the UK, I really hope he gets into office...for the sake of America...and the world !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join