It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Video: Ron Paul Predictions from 2002 All Come True

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I did a search and didn't find this posted yet, but if it's up here somewhere, please feel free to remove this post. I just came across this video and found it absolutely astounding. You need to watch it and share it. Tell me... am I seeing something that's not there or is this as crazy and amazing as I think it is?

Why didn't anyone LISTEN to him???
edit on 5-1-2012 by 2manyquestions because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/5/2012 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Unintended Consequences INDEED ........ Nostroronp !

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Nice try. Pity he couldn't predict how crap he would do in running for President.

Pity he couldn't predict how much people actually distrust him and realize he is actually a fraud.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Six6Six
Nice try. Pity he couldn't predict how crap he would do in running for President.

Pity he couldn't predict how much people actually distrust him and realize he is actually a fraud.

Really? Are you just 'trolling'?

Everybody I've ever talked to thinks Ron Paul is either the savior of America; our last hope, or they think he's kooky uncle Paul and they support someone a little more 'mainstream'

What's with this message all the sudden that he's a part of the evil plan of TPTB?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

What on God's green earth are you talking about? He's not doing crappy. He's doing better than he ever has, but why am I arguing this point with you? It's a waste of time. You're trolling.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Thanks for posting.. Very interesting.. I like how it's stitched together to help visualize what he's saying.

S&F

reply to post by Six6Six

Looks like someone lives in opposite land.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Awesome vid, although i have seen it before.

It just makes me mad that people are so stupid and don´t bother to do their research, and instead opt to vote for other candidates.

Seeing some Ron Paul vids are all that is needed to change this whole world for the better.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Exactly How is he a Fraud ? Who are these " People " you mention that Distrust him , and for what Reasons ? How could he " Predict " something that has NOT Transpired Yet ? How can You Post such Dribble without Backing Up your Claims ? ............

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Yep, he's really a kooky basketcase huh

I hope for Americas sake, this man get the run he deserves

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why didn't anyone LISTEN to him???

Because he is a right person and wont become corrupted easily.Sorry but even if he gets elected i fear he wont live so long after that.

So they ignore him?Yeah what else can they do?RP tells to real deal every time....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

You're just being catty because Satan isn't on the ballot.

Keep up the good work though: You're GREAT for everyone's Star/Post percentage. Not so much yours, but ours definitely.

Go Ron! Even Satan's Stooges are against ya!! Must be doing something right!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Star for the huevos.
It's like my father in law said over the holidays. Ron Paul has a 20% problem. Most people agree with 80% of what he says, no matter their political leanings, but it is that 20% that they vehemently disagree with that keeps them away.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Star for you, You took the words right out of my mouth...

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gedo:Rinne Tensei

Because he is a right person and wont become corrupted easily.Sorry but even if he gets elected i fear he wont live so long after that.

It would be most suprising if another JFK move is pulled by ''TPTB'', too messy and too risky, they'll just do whatever they can to keep him out of office. I do hope he get his run.

Some people believe he's too old for the job...thats foolishness. Ron believes ideas are better weapons of change than bombs, armies or political power... well ideas are also timeless. The US don't need a president who embodies an ''image'', this isn't god damn showbusiness, it needs one who represents ''ideas'' and upholds them. If Ron Paul, even if he doesn't get elected, can inspire the younger generation of american and even change the hearts of those who grew old and cynical with these ideas.....then thats all that is needed to trigger change.

Inspire the young, you're never too old for that

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Sometimes I wish Paul would win so all the Paulbots can see my predictions about this Christian dominionist, Ayn Rand devotee, morally reprehensible, delusional man come true.

Some of his policies sound great on the surface but when you apply reason they fail miserably. You would also have to ignore all his positions about the separation of church and state and the right of a woman to choose what happens with her body.

I know conspiracy theorists hate to hear this but pulling out of the UN in today's world would be unbelievably irresponsible. Ron Paul is not a viable or better alternative. He is a wingnut with a cult following unable to see his many flaws. His many serious flaws.

Okay Paulbots. It is time for your predictable responses.
edit on 6-1-2012 by megabytz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

Sometimes I wish Paul would win so all the Paulbots can see my predictions about this Christian dominionist, Ayn Rand devotee, morally reprehensible, delusional man come true.

Some of his policies sound great on the surface but when you apply reason they fail miserably. You would also have to ignore all his positions about the separation of church and state and the right of a woman to choose what happens with her body.

I know conspiracy theorists hate to hear this but pulling out of the UN in today's world would be unbelievably irresponsible. Ron Paul is not a viable or better alternative. He is a wingnut with a cult following unable to see his many flaws. His many serious flaws.

Morally reprehensible???
Wow.... Why don't you give some examples of a few of his policies, then apply reason and explain how they would fail. I'm eager to hear how you would solve all our problems. Predictable responses? You mean you expect people to challenge your opinions? Yes... that is quite predictable.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

Oh how convenient. You're going to call Ron Paul out then not give examples for people to consider. If anything is predictable, it's the nature of Ron Paul haters.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

Please clarify:
1) what exactly makes Paul a christian dominionist?
2) how exactly is Paul a Rand devotee, and what implications does such have in light of facts regarding his policy views and statements?
3) what exactly makes Paul morally reprehensible?
4) what exactly makes Paul delusional?

Which policies fail miserably when reason is applied - and do they fall under the direct authority of the president, regardless? And which positions on the separation of church and state and abortion do you have problems with?

What exactly would be irresponsible about pulling out of the UN, and as already asked, you'll need to clarify these many flaws.

I find, time and time again, that it's very common for Paul detractors to make sweeping statements and allegations, but very rarely provide specifics. In the few cases when specifics are provided, they tend to fall apart in light of further review.

Perhaps you can offer up something solid this time, instead of repeating the same vagaries and tired misconstruals?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

I've stated this before..
I'm an Obama supporter, which is as popular as
drowning Christian Kittens on ATS.
But there is one thing I'm sure of and that's
Ron Paul is anything but a fraud .
I've never seen a more honest clear cut politician.
And I'm not even voting for him.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

He predicted all of those things because he knows what he's talking about! I'm sure some of the same people who say things like "Ha! Ron Paul is crazy, getting rid of the EPA?"....."Putting us back on the gold standard? This guy doesn't know anything about economics", all of those people who call parts of his current platform crazy would have been the same people calling his predictions crazy at the time they were made.

His predictions were almost all true, but nobody listened. Why not give him a chance to be president and really make some significant change, before it's too late, and people don't listen again? What could have happened if they listened to his warnings that he gave in 2002? Imagine what potential he has to change things as president in 2012.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join