It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of World?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by A freind to all
the calender does not represent the end of days, or that other theory where we will be transported into another deminsion or what ever. I believe something wil happen on 2012, but it will be something unexpected

If you do not know for sure what will happen, how can you be so quick to say that one theory is absolutely wrong.

If it is something unexpected then couldn't any theory potentially be right.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I am not sure if anyone has said this before but I have heard that the changes will come during 2007. Now I am confused 2007 or 2012 or 2013?

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mysticshadow
I am not sure if anyone has said this before but I have heard that the changes will come during 2007. Now I am confused 2007 or 2012 or 2013?

Try this Link

There is much more.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 06:19 AM
link   
There seems to be many signs pointing to massive changes and catastrophies over the next few years. Many more than I realised. And from multiple sources too eg. Mayan, Hopi Indian, from the bible

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
On December 21 2012, the earth will be exposed to a form of light not yet seen on earth since the last days of the dinosaurs. What I mean is that the earth will be an exposured to light (energy) that is way off the current elecromagnetic spectrum. This light will completely, I really dont how to explain it, vaporize the planet earth. But life, more specifically our own personsal awareness of our self (our soul) will not be over. Imagine flashing into an eternal dream, where all you have is everything that you have experienced in your life. More clearly the things you've observed in your life, your perception of the world. Things like (G-d), and wondering when looking at the stars what exactly is our place in this great universe.
"Where is our G-d." Asking yourself questions like: if our universe is so big and in a place that big the statistics and the odds intuitively tell you other forms of life, very likely, almost certainly, exist. And then in the blink of the eye you become another form of it. These other forms of life that exist in our universe are incoceivable to imagine, however, they do exist. The answer is in dark matter. A sceintific concept that boggles even the great academics. They wonder, these so-called sceintific great minds, like Steven Hawkins, in their minds what exactly is its purpose, how much of the stuff exists? Dark matter my freinds, and these hypotheses and ideas I share with all of you are innate in origin. I simply know that on December 21, 2012 our energy will take on another form. There is only one universe (genus) and everthing in it is no more than one reflection of it, the (species). Ponder what I have shared with you all so far and I will return to share more. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
DO NOT PANIC, so what if it all ends on Dec 21, 2012. were all going to die eventually anyway. What happens after that is up to individuals to decide. Believers in the Judaeo (sic) Christian God, if they are right, will be resurrected and live with God in Heaven, maybe heaven is really earth after 2012. IM not all that famaliar with other religions, but i know some believe in reincarnation, why not reincarnation as what we now call an alien?

The heck with all this, im gonna go start another thread, combining the thoughts on this, and all the others regarding god, Giza, so on and so forth....you just might see what i think i already know.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 04:52 PM
link   
as religions are based on extraterrastial life forms I will go for the return of these lifeforms.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
John Titor didn't say something about 2012?

Does anything happen in the year 2012? I've heard stories about the world ending.

(68) Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians?

That's it

So if he's real then something true will occur in 2012.

And like Amelia and some other people I would like that crazy world to change because it's very unfair and I'm sick of it and I would like Titor comes true.

posted on Dec, 19 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This is interesting.

I used to have a friend who always talked about this, or something like it, and he eventually killed himself.

As if it wasn't freaky enough that he did it, he did it at around 12 oclock, december 12, which is 12/12. We all thought it was kind of weird.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 10:24 AM
link   
If the world ended ever time its ment to end we would not be around to day. IT was ment to ended in 1000ad 2000ad 2001ad i think some on once told me 2003ad 2006ad(bible codes) and now in 2012, well all i can say is the world has a busy few years ahead of it.

posted on Dec, 20 2004 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Bible Codes don't exist, sorry. The same thing can be done with other books like "Moby Dick".

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nexus
Bible Codes don't exist, sorry. The same thing can be done with other books like "Moby Dick".

i know that hense the sceptical tone of the post.

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
found a site with many links about 2012

www.diagnosis2012.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
also found a link to a side with Timeline: past and future as title.

it also mentions 2012

2007- 2009 Andromedans say we will have a 17 degree pole shift with Saudi Arabia becoming the new north pole.

2010- 2015 www.poleshift.com (no longer in service) says the earth's crust will slip again, moving North America up 35-45 degrees. This theory first proposed by Einstein. Geological strata (like near the Atlantic ridge) clearly show the earths magnetic poles have shifted several times in the past. Catholic prophecies from 6-7th centuries also mention this as does Swami Yoganandi.

2010 SDM says earthquake divides CA into an island. 6-23-98 Art Bell show.

2012- 2013 Steven Gibbs in Strange Mag talks about time travel and how during the Montauk project, scientists couldn't travel to 2012 or 2013. But when they travelled to days after 2013, they found all life on the planet was gone and cities were in ruins. He did not say if there was any evidence of wars, nuclear destruction, etc.

Dec 23, 2012 End of Maya calendar. Supposedly the end of the world.(6) Or a major transformation?

2013 Collier says by this time everyone will be fully telepathic. Sitchin says the 12th planet Nibiru will be close to earth and Mars. Berger Funds (www.bergerfunds.com) had a graph of the DJIA in it's annual report on

Dec 10, 1997. It showed that the Dow would continue upwards through the year 2013 because of baby boomer spending habits, then drop about 30% over the course of the year in 2013.

2013- 2018 SDM says US fights war with China

www.anomalous-images.com...

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
The world will end December 21, 2012.

I'm sorry to hear that, since I was planning on spending December 22, 2012 celebrating my 68th birthday.

Tell you what I'll do, though. You come and see me on December 19th, 2012, and I will provide enough drugs of your choice to keep you blissful right up to and actually through the End of the World as We Know it.

All I ask in return is that you sign your property over to me; but what the hey, you're not going to be needing it any more, n'est-ce pas?

posted on Dec, 21 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Right, what do we know?

A dramatic constellation will occur in 2012.
Several ancient cultures had brilliant astronomers that could calculate this.
Several ancient cultures predicts something dramatic will happen in 2012.

What does this tell me?

Nothing.

The only place in the universe to experience this constellation at this particular time is Terra. For something dramatic to happen (like merging with another universe
) WE would have to be the focus of the universe!

Man, how arrogant is that?!

Frankly, I don�t think the universe cares that much about our particular piece of rock...

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Alright. This is very interesting. From everything we read about ancient histories, most of them say they come from a flood, the waters, etc. Some people say the gods come from the heavens.

Many ancient civilizations predict some sort of catastrophic events in the future. They point to different times, but the year 2012 is the next one coming up, which puts many of us in fear (me included, because the Mayans tend to be some of the most intelligent).

Everything in nature tends to have a cycle. Earth is part of nature. Maybe there is a cycle coming up where Earth will flush itself of the bad stuff and start with nature once more. You'd have to admit, there's tons of bad stuff out there that needs flushing. It sort of reminds me of the woman's menstrual cycle. (sorry for the disturbing reference)

So what will this catastrophic event be? Probably something that leads to floods. Perhaps this pole shift many speak of. Perhaps the continental shift that many speak of? Or are these related? People said Noah was crazy while he was building his arc.

Now, some people like to think there were aliens, and that the ancients saw them, and that the aliens created humans. Think of what is happening now. We have space stations, space shuttles, rockets, name it, we got it. There is a push right now for private organizations to come up with more efficient ways to get into space. Face it, government organizations are just poorly run establishments. Now use this new technology and who is going to be up in the space stations when the due date comes? Let's see, Pres Bush and his family to start with? Now when you come back down after the catastrophic events clear up and people are more than likely back to their prehistoric ways, what do you do? You claim to be God, or the people look at you like you are God. You did just come from the heavens.

Maybe we will get lucky and Bush and his other rich powerful buddies will not get space stations up there in time and the Earth will rid itself of the real problems. Sorry, I'm not trying to make this a political thread, I'm merely using Bush as an example because many people view him as a powerful threat to humans.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
The NWO is most likely the government's move to control the peoples. That way there is no mass panic, people die not knowing what hit them. There is less pain that way.

Speak for yourself, you obviously had a Nanny or were perhaps nurtered obsessively. That's nice I'm glad for you.

Enjoy your own perception of the NWO, that's cool with me.

Personally, I want to know what's coming so I can make my own mind up about how spirtually aware I should be for 22 December 2012.

Thank you, I don't mean to cause offence.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   
This is no joke... i got thinking about all this one day and i was sick for 24 hours, puking, headache, it was wierd.

posted on Jan, 20 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I think that if 2 witnesses show up in Israel on December 21, 2005, and begin preaching around the world for the next 3 1/2 years people will take a lot closer look at December 21, 2012. The “end times” lasts 7 years. At the end of those 7 years the “Great Satan” is sent into the abyss. Maybe that “dark corridor” mentioned is where God intends to send him.

Just a thought. Only God knows for sure.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join