It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of World?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
You surprise me sir.Ashtar was always garbage.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
You surprise me sir.Ashtar was always garbage.

No sh**.
But maybe the people who created Ashtar are onto something.

posted on Aug, 11 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
the world ending in 2000 was pretty scary , but this 2012 is scarier because it was carved in stone a long time ago.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:22 PM
link   
The dates as you say were carved in stone long ago.But I think someone used Millenium Fever to quell any fears.
As I said,Edgar Cayce has no readings between 1998 and 2200.Somebody erased them.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 02:27 PM
link   
BTW,
it would be 2013 just like new millenium started 2001. The reason is we started our calender at 1 and they started theirs at 0.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Close enough if you ask me.Could be late 2012,could be early 2013.

If you try to ask for exact dates in channeling, they get petulant. In anyways within the period given by Shipton,commencing in 2005 and ending in 2013.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Could someone please show me where I can get information on Ashtar Sharon? I hope what he depicts does not come true, I love this world and do not want it to be destroyed.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 10:08 PM
link   
This was particularly interesting since the latest Bible Code prediction is suggesting the end of the World in 2012 as does the Mayan calendar. The difference being the method. One says a comet will strike, which I doubt because if so, we'd be watching it now. The other indicates a magnetic shift disturbance, which is VERY believable.
I guess that if another large stellar body came close enough to Earth to cause a reversal of the magnetic poles somehow, we would never know what hit us.
Adding to that, the Bible Code predictions that Bush will begin WWIII which will be another holocaust and then Isreal gets split in 2010 by the World leaders of that time, we should be just about ready for the final episode.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Im sorry for sounding like an idiot, I should prob try to do some more resarch my self....but i was wandering if the shift does occur. (polar)

Then what would be the consequnces? South will be North; North will be south but what else will happen??

thanks,

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThagorOne says a comet will strike, which I doubt because if so, we'd be watching it now.

There have been a number of near-misses in recent years which haven't been discovered until they'd actually passed the Earth. Without wanting to sound like a troll, I highly doubt we're watching every single piece of space debris which has a chance of hitting the earth.

posted on Aug, 15 2004 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7th_Chakra
There is a place in Ireland (I forgot the name and location) that seems to be built for December 21st every year.

On December 21st the sun rises and a ray of light shine through a small tunnel inside this ruin. As the sun rises the ray gets longer and longer until it reaches this square in the floor. Then after a while as the sun moves the ray slowly gets smaller until it goes back out the door.

Apparently Pagans used to pray on the stone in that day? Sorry I can't remember the ruin but it is in Ireland. I am too tired to search on google!

Your speaking of Newgrange. The passage and chamber of Newgrange are illuminated by the winter solstice sunrise. A shaft of sunlight shines through the roof box over the entrance and travels down the passage to light up the chamber at the end. It lasts for 17 minutes at dawn from the 19th to the 23rd of December.

You have to win a drawing to be one of the lucky few who get to see it each year.

I actually had heard that Wormwood was predicted in the bible code to hit before 2012 and that the battle of Armagedon would probably fall during that year. Dont rightly remember where I heard that though.

- Was

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   
it might not mean the end of the wold maybe the just couldnt c any thurther into the future

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Why is it everyone went comet crazy?Then asteroid crazy?

The prophesies do say something will appear in the sky.The crop circles portray the Earth,Moon,and a third smaller body. Not a piece of rock i think.Artificial.Perhaps cloaked.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Oh yes they can cloak themselves! Seen it! And powered by (this is unimaginable) microscopic implants in their bodies,generating a defense screen.On them,their vessels,and....what is the limit?
Does'nt take gigavolts kids.

[edit on 16-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wassabi
Your speaking of Newgrange. The passage and chamber of Newgrange are illuminated by the winter solstice sunrise. A shaft of sunlight shines through the roof box over the entrance and travels down the passage to light up the chamber at the end. It lasts for 17 minutes at dawn from the 19th to the 23rd of December.

You have to win a drawing to be one of the lucky few who get to see it each year.

Yes that is it, thanks for naming it. I never knew you had to win a draw to see it, interesting.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Well, yeah, December 21st is the last day of the year.

To the Mayans, and all old civilisations around the world (and to astronomers today), what we know as December 21st is the end of the year (in the Northern Hemisphere at least), the Earth has tilted "up" as far as she will go. It is the Winter Solstice. December 22, 23 and 24 she stays there, and then December 25th she begins to tilt back. What we know as December 25th is the real New Year's Day. If most people had lived in the Southern Hemisphere, we'd celebrate Christmas on June 25th.

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   
www.carnaval.com...

There are many lists on the web of seers, scientists, and prophets who had distinguished themselves in predicting a major shift in the story of humanity. The most telling aspect is how 95% come within 2% or 144 years of the 2012 the Mayans put so much faith into. This winter solstice 2012 or December 21st date offers a fascinating planetary alignment with the Milky Way in addition to being the longest night of the year.

---

ancientegypt.hypermart.net...

The Age of Aquarius will dawn when the Winter Equinox in the Precession of the Ages of the Zodiac takes place at sunrise on the 21st of December 2012. The beginning of a New Age was considered to be a Process of Purification by the Ancient Egyptians. The Great Conjunction will occur when four celestial events in Time converge and synchronize. Time and co-ordination must be precise.

The Great Conjunction
marking the Dawn of The Age of Aquarius
at 6:48 am 21st December 2012

---

astrology.about.com...

Neptune in Aquarius
In 1998 the mystical planet Neptune started slowing bouncing in and out of the sign Aquarius. Neptune entered the sign of Aquarius for the first time January 28th of 1998; and after a brief exit (back into Capricorn) Neptune reentered Aquarius the end of November (27th) 1998. Since Neptune ushers in trends, many have theorized that Neptune entering into the sign of Aquarius would be the final signal which would usher in of the "Age of Aquarius." Neptune will now remain in the sign of Aquarius until the year 2012 AD

---

and from:
www.aquarian-age.net...

The end date for the Mayan age is based on the alignment of the winter solstice with the galactic equator. This event actually occurred at the winter solstice of 1999, one season before the spring equinox occurred 90� from the galactic equator, a related event. This means that 5000 years ago the Mayans (actually the Toltecs then) miscalculated the alignment of the galactic equator with the winter solstice by 10 to 20 years.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
i dont know much about the bible but i read somewhere when Jesus Christ came down and died for our sins he also ended the end of the world.(oximoron?) anyways a friend at school told me that IF theyre is a judgement day their will be two survivors. yep you guessed it, a new adam and eve. anyways my advice( IF their is judgement day) is to REPENT! what does that mean anyways? another question... since i dont know much about the bible i was wondering after Jesus Christ died then rose from the tomb what happened after that? he doesnt still roam earth does he? i would think that because he never sinned and well if you NEVER sin then your immortal. well thats impposible for us cuz were original sinners.

oh yeah forgot:i also heard somewhere that there was going to be judgement day because God wanted 2000 years of peace on Earth. way too late for that.

[edit on 25-8-2004 by bubble boy]

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Well, on December 21st (in the Northern Hemisphere) God's Sun reaches the lowest position on the horizon. That is, the Earth has tilted up as far as she can go. Then on December 22, 23 and 24th, God's Sun stays at that spot (in a tomb for three days) and then on the 25th the Earth begins to tilt the other way.. in other words, the birth of the Sun.

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My calendar ends December 31st 2004, does that mean the worlds going to end then?

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join