It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 End of World?

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

What the tickets for the London Olympics are sold out already?

What will I do?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Incarnated

Howdy Incarnated

This is how I see people who rush quick to denounce the reality behind the 2012 phenomenon. They don't know what they are talking about.

Hans: Actually I do know what I’m talking about. Its fun to question your belief in this and in particular to go thru the facts and evidence

They don't want to.

Hans: One needs only to look at the evidence and try to look at reality instead of the new age stuff that supports this illusion.

The poles started the shift back in 98, and they are pergressing, soon the poles will shift largely.

Hans. No it hasn’t the last recorded shift was 800 million years ago and that shift of 50 degrees appears to have taken 20 million years to accomplish. However I’m open to your presenting a scientific study showing that a shift has started in 1998.

World War 3 is clearly in the news daily.

Hans: In your opinionI’m sure but history shows that this is one of the least violent eras of human history. Question how many people were being killed in say 1943 a day as compared today?

There's so many things that are screaming neon signs the size of crampolopiuses that those trying to stay asleep get angered at things that might wake them up. It's real, and it's already begun.

Hans: Not really you seem to seized on an idea without actually understanding it. However I'm open to seeing your facts and evidence that you base your opinon on.

I don't even know why they bother to pipe up every chance they get to denounce the facts.

Hans: Because the facts you think you believe in don’t exist. However I’ll keep an open mind. Please present said facts – keep it to three, the three best facts that proves that in 2012 ‘x’ will occur. By the way which version of doom and gloom do you believe will happen in 2012?

Regards

Hans

Planning his January 2013 trip to Hokkaido as we speak

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ANTHONY33

Hey Anthony

I guess you'll be out of luck - buy can goods, weapons and survival books-if the world doesn't end you can still use those in London.

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
im not being funny in no way at all but wat is this all about the world is going to end in 9 days
i hope its not true so can u tell me anything please

my sis is very woried lyke i would need to knw for er sake

please reply to me im 18 and to young to die

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
WOW guy... that was a good fiction that you told... do you have any more?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

I see your post on lot of threads now a days... wow you are getting active... are you the same poster everytime or... you must some ATS big shot

anyways... 2012 should be enlighting one... we humans need some shock to start thinking abt this planet... rt now we are too much at loss...

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Hey Harte what are you appalled about?

Hans,

Do you really have to ask?

I'm appalled at the same things you are (apparently) appalled at - primarily the ATS posters that betray an overarching absence of cogitation in each and every one of their posts that I see here every single time I visit.

It is appalling.

Harte

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hey Harte

It takes a lot of study for yourself, Essen, Cormac and Byrd to have a good grip on everything going on in the world in regards to archaeology, geology and anthropology, etc.

In some cases it just easier to go with the fringe flow. Now there are actual mysteries and items that are up for debate. Some thing really aren't anymore, they have been bantered to death.

For example Piri Reis, not much wiggle room on that or Abydos but we see the subject come up over and over again - as we will on the subject of 2012. December 22, 2012 will be a fun day.

If Y2K was an example of how people will react, we can expect all kinds of bogus reports and claims that the media is hiding x, y or z.

I look forward to it. Being someone who is interested in fringe, I just love this stuff.

Appalled? nah more like cynically humored for me.

It's an intellectual diamastigosis it would seem we must endure.

[edit on 3/9/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Why do you all think the world is gunna end in the year 2012? Honestly if you think about it the word whont end in the year 2005 the world was supose to end for the same reason and if you think its gunna happen soon it whont.People sometimes get scared over this kind of stuff and try to convince evryone OH MY GOD THE WORLD IS GUNNA END WE GOTTA GET READY FOR IT. Sometimes people are just gunna think your crazy telling this stuff to evryone... trust me in 2005 i was only 14 and now im 17 and im not even gunna start but when i was 14 and someone told me the world was gunna end i was going crazy i wouldent leave the house forever and i dident even want to go to school cuz no one new when it was gunna happen what time nothing i wouldent leave my moms side....i wouldent even go out side to take the garbge out cuz i thought something from the sky was gunna come down and wack the earth and blow us all up then it 8 months later i relized whats thepoint im wasting my life staying inside so i just left...the same thing is happaning to people right now but not in that way people could be going crazy saying wow whens this gunna happen i could be just dooing anything and boom something will hit the earth and evryone is gunna die...but hey some people are diffrent..anyways ya.. reply back and tell me what you think

Matthew davidson

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   
so has anyone here considered this; the world ending in 2012 is just another way for publicity and money because our economy sucks so there for people falling for this # and them making a movie out of it is just for money and for gullible people to feel like the questions are answered. Lets face it, people are going to keep coming out with random dates saying when the world is going to end. People just want to feel special if they're right. No one has actual evidence, its all based on predictions which are normally false. People just have a false sense of hope for the world ending in 2012. Its a bunch of bull and people are stupid. Did anyone consider that when the mayans made the calendar they thought the world was flat! How can anyone take their word for it? Wow people can be stupid!

posted on Oct, 1 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by joehayner

well i heard that the world was suppose to end in 2000, but i always pray to god
no matter what happens dont stop having faith keep praying i believe in god but some people dont just cause everything is going bad in the world but god will make it better and i dont even go to church i used to for, 4 years but my life changed after all that but i still believe in him and always will....

posted on Oct, 4 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 01:52 AM
link   
THE WORLD DOES NOT END UNTIL THE LORD HIMSELF SAY WHEN IT DOES END AND THTS JUST A BELIEF ......... BUT HOW IT LOOKS NOW IF PEOPLE DONT STRAIGHTEN UP THE WORLD ISNT GOING TO LAST THT LONG.........ALL I GOT TO SAY IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE HOLY LORD YOUR SELF UR PRETTY MUCH SCREWED I NO I DONT HAVE MUCH ROOM TO SPEAK BC IM NOT SAVED ......... ONCE SAVEJD AND ALL THIS OTHER BELIEFS JUST ISNT GOING TO BREAK IT ........PRETTY MUCH WHT IM SAYING IS DONT CUSS DONT DRINK DONT DO POT OR CRAK AND ALL THT OTHER STUFF AND GO TO A CHURCH THT BELIEVES IN GOOD STUFF NOT BAD IM NOT TELLING YOU HOW TO LIVE IM JUST GIVING YOU SUGGESTIONS ......... IM BEING SERIOUS THIS ISNT PLAYING AROUND METHODIST PEOPLE SOME R GOOD AND SOME ARENT CATHOLIC I WOULD RATHER BE CATHOLIC THEN METHODIST BUT IM NOT IM BAPTIST ............ MY BELIEF IS IF YOU SIN U NEED TO REPENT THTS WHT IM TRYING TO SAY THOUGH IF YOU WANT TO LIVE LONGER I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO STRAIGHTEN UP UR LIVES AND GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEWS AND PRAY ALL DAY AND ALL NITE .......... BEING SAVED IS AWSOME I USE TO BE SAVED LISTEN TO ME THE ONLY REASON I BAKSLID WAS BC I STARTED CUSSING I THOUGH IT WAS AWSOME ...... I MEAN IM ONLY 14 AND IM BEING HONEST THT IS WHY MOST OF THE KIDS BAKSLIDE BC THEY WANT TO BE POPULAR IN SKOOL THY WANT TO BE COOL NOT A GEEK.........BUT ALL IM SAYING IS IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE WORLD LAST LONGER THEN YOU BETTER GET RIGHT WIT THE LORD AND GET DOWN ON YOUR KNEES AND PRAY TO THE HEVENLY FATHER ALL DAY AND ALL NITE ......... UR ONE AND ONLY FRIEND TYLER ......... TAKE MY WORDS SERIOUS NOT DUM .........

posted on Oct, 13 2008 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
"The Mayan Long Count Calendar ends December 21, 2012. What this means is a matter of opinion and conjecture."

one of the mayan elders said the world doesn't end. It just starts a new period of the Earth and we become more enlightened

I agree that it is subject to opinion and conjecture. Let's just say that this does happen. What would begin this new period of enlightenment??

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   
2012 is the beggining of a new era.WW3 is going to start and the weather is going to change because of the poles changes.The evil will fall and the good will prevail.People will just use anything they can for a weapon.Its a fight to the death.Its going to happen wether you believe in it or not.

posted on Oct, 25 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 27 2008 @ 12:12 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cassini

well only god tell us

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join