posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 04:40 AM
Originally posted by kegs
Here's a interesting little graph that correlates the projected world end timelines of the Bible, Toffler waves (illuminati pike plan), Quantum
philosophy, the Mayan calendar, Astrology, I Ching (McKenna timewave), Great pyramid chronograph and the Hopi Indian, Aztec and Hindu prophecies. They
all pretty much seem to say the same thing. I can't vouch for its accuracy or authenticity though.
It must be considered atleast a little odd that these all correlate so well. Taking the 'accuracy or authenticity' for granted for a moment, one
could draw the following conclusions:
1. Things start getting bad this year (2003). Atleast 4 or 5 predict WW3 for this year.
2. A global depression will hit around 2006.
3. Between 2009 and 2012, things get increasingly bad leading up to a pole shift (possibly manmade) in 2012. All Ages end in 2012, the end of the
Pisces/Aquarius transition ends etc., with a zero-point(as the mayans call it) on dec. 21.
4. The only bright spots appear to be between 2009 and 2011 where the Hindus offer us 'alternate futures' and the alternate futures offered by the
Egyptians in 2012.
5. Logically, up until Dec 21, 2012, we have the chance to change the path of destiny and avert the chaos/destruction/end which follows. For after
2012 (dec 21) we see 'The Great Purification', 'Earth Falls into Void', Armageddon, Biotech Holocaust, Bottomless Pit -- all the really nasty
That's what i got from glancing at it anyway. Cool graph.