It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hitler 'spent months living in Liverpool flat' that was later destroyed by the Luftwaffe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Adolf Hitler spent five months in Liverpool, wandering around the city and relaxing in the Poste House pub, pint in hand.
He also enjoyed a sightseeing tour of London and was so fascinated by Tower Bridge that he bribed his way into the engine room so he could see the machinery at work.
The claims come from an author exploring a long-held theory that the 23-year-old Hitler shared a flat in the city before World War I.

READ MORE

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This fits with my image of the young aspiring artist Hitler to me. It's some laser guided cosmic irony that he ended up bombing his old place though

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

I know it made me laugh when i seen it,

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Now this a conspiracy, it blows the lid of why Hitler was so in love with England and Its people I mean as much in love that he wanted to conquer them.

I wonder if he fell in with Crowleys crowd didn't they have a set up around there somewhere

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

like some one else said on the link posts there is nothing like carrying out your own Reconnaissance

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I just figured because I thought in turn of the century England you couldn't walk in to a bar or cat house and not find a cultist as for him loving England I think its more like he got some English lovein.

Hitler that baby daddy

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by bakedbluedevil

lol image finding out you was the son of Adolph Hitler.id keep it quiet me wouldn't tell a soul would end up getting lynched

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
your right about that

new topics

top topics

join