It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pepsi Defense - "Moutain Dew would desolve a mouse corpse"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Mountain Dew offers odd defense in mouse charge

A dead mouse was claimed to have been found in a can of Mountain Dew by a consumer. PepsiCo said No Way would a mouse corpse last that long in a can of Mountain Dew. That's freaking Funny!!! Not for the people that drink the stuff though I guess. Or the alleged mouse.

Experts called in by PepsiCo's lawyers offered a stomach-churning explanation for why it couldn't be true: the Mountain Dew would have dissolved the mouse, turning it into a "jelly-like substance," had it been in the can of fluid from the time of its bottling until the day the plaintiff opened it, 15 months later.

Yuk

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroReady

it probably wouldnt some people cook huge pieces of Ham in coke,which is probably similar never had that beverage before though, people also use coca cola to clean toilets lol

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
This calls for a experiment.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well it is a citric acid based beverage, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Sorry to be the one to point this out.. but there was a thread on this the other day..
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

Doh. I tried.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
yeah, the acid in your stomach could probably turn that mouse into nothing never mind jelly. dont think mountain dew would have a chance against our stomach acid. just saying.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroReady
reply to post by Misterlondon

Doh. I tried.

It happens mate.. to be honest the other one didn't grab a great deal of attention anyway..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
This gave me the willies! Gross! I don't drink mountain dew but I have once or twice in my life. Nasty nasty stuff. What's worse is that there are entire communities that have "mountain dew mouth" because they drink too much of it. In WVa I think. UGH!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I worked as a production manager of a chemical company for 10 years. I learned that ALL sodas use phosphoric acid, look on the can, it is a corrosive. I haven't had a drink of Coke, Pepsi, Dr. Pepper, etc. since I worked in that business.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnswerSeeker2012

and people wonder why there had been an increase in stomoch, colon & pancreatic cancer. Hmmmmm!

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
I believe it just do a google search for 'mountain dew mouth' and there will be no doubt that such an acidic beverage could obliterate a mouse carcass.

new topics

top topics

join