It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true entity deal here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by NuclearPaul
reply to post by saroncan

Dark entities cannot enter your home unless invited. That's why you have the "myths" with vampires, BEKs and the like.

I believe it all depends on one's belief in how reality should be. The belief or being convined of the idea entities are unable to enter one's home is what prevents that from happening. It is the experiencer him/herself which grants entities power and takes it away from them, which can be very hard once they are attributed power as it comes from the same source (the experiencer) so there is the possibility one's own power is used against oneself.

To reclaim that power one has to accept any living thing has an origin and that is their soul, every living has a soul even if they don't believe it themselves, the soul is perfect and cannot be destroyed unless in the case the soul has had enough of existence and chooses to end but that is another thing altogether.

Be sure to want to be in one's own soul alone (in case of a long term haunting where the experiencer is out of his/her own soul), once convinced of this make oneself believe the invading entities are (instantly) returned to their own soul. This process can be as easy or difficult as the experiencer believes it will be; some need elaborate rituals and a pantheon of gods and saints, maybe light flashes or ominous sounds as a confirmation, some need to only sincerely say to go away and their expectations is what makes it happen. Above all, entities without a body will always be weaker than those with one, this reality is meant only for the living.

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

I tell you, when I take pictures during the holiday's, I seem to pick up more "Orbe's" in my photo's. I think it's because our family member's that have passed over (or it could be any one) like the fact that people are gathered together and are generally in good spirits (excuse the connection there).

posted on Jan, 7 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
A charismatic exorcist is a person who may or may not be a priest, more often than not they are a lay person though. They have the abilities of a medium or a strong psychic and they force the spirit out through brute force. You'll here some people say they are faith healers like some of these pentacostals running around laying hands but in truth that isn't what it is. It's a person whose spiritual pressure is strong enough to force the entity out. And it is the last line of defense as far as church exorcists go.

<< 1   >>

join