It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

true entity deal here

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
We have been living here in this old house for at least 8 years now.Every xmas my kids and I experience some pretty unstable conditions around the house.for example:certain objects moved in sight of us,dog waking up out of a deep snoring sleep growling,walking around sounds in the middle of the night,cluttering noise in the basement and the attic,and so on..Is this pretty weird or what?..i'm not religious,so how the hell do i get rid of it?Xmas is over now so there is no more activity now.It's actually harmless but very annoying

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   
I just cut and paste this response I made to another member about a minute ago...

You might like to consider these are spiritual beings visiting you and find a Christian minister with a ministry in deliverance from spiritual entities to pray and remove these from your house. Some people advise anyone can kick spirits out in the name of Jesus Christ however I have concerns with people who are not Christian confronting spiritual entities alone. Not a judgment thing, just my concern. However if you are confronted with these beings you can pray to invite Jesus to come and order them out. I have had similar experiences and can assure you they will leave. If they do come back, simply pray again and by the authority of Jesus order them out again.

In your case however I would investigate what the history of the house is as this may be part of the problem, and whatever activity had gone on there for why the spiritual visitations.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by saroncan

Sounds to me like a residual haunting. Meaning that its playing an event over and over agian, usually triggered by a specific time of year, date or even time of day. I'd do what the other guy suggested and do some research into the house. Your County Courthouse should direct you toward finding the past owners of the house and start there.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
it just sounds like the
ghost's of Christmas past, present, and future
celebrating.

what do cluttering noises sound like...?

try catching these disturbances with some type of digital format...ie. camera or audio recorder.

or just call TAP's

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrealist
I just cut and paste this response I made to another member about a minute ago...

You might like to consider these are spiritual beings visiting you and find a Christian minister with a ministry in deliverance from spiritual entities to pray and remove these from your house. Some people advise anyone can kick spirits out in the name of Jesus Christ however I have concerns with people who are not Christian confronting spiritual entities alone. Not a judgment thing, just my concern. However if you are confronted with these beings you can pray to invite Jesus to come and order them out. I have had similar experiences and can assure you they will leave. If they do come back, simply pray again and by the authority of Jesus order them out again.

In your case however I would investigate what the history of the house is as this may be part of the problem, and whatever activity had gone on there for why the spiritual visitations.

Just out of curiosity...............how do you think we handled spirits before Christianity...........

This isnt the only way to deal with it..........

My ancestors dealt with it long before the rise of Christianity..........and malevolent spirits have been around long long before it too.........

Its not so much your religion..........as it is your faith , or your belief........

A faithless man calling out demons in the name of christ is going to be far less effective then a shaman who has conviction in his ability to deal with the other side.....there is power in words, but you must believe them.....
edit on 5-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-1-2012 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:29 PM
link   

It could be a spirit that died at Christmas some time or another in your house and it is simply redoing what it did before it died,id leave it sometimes you can regret annoying or disturbing them also renovations can trigger this sort of thing,some times in my house i feel i am been watched and other times don't sense anything,i hate that heary feeling though when you seance some one is behind you but you know full well nobody can be, gives me goose bumps
edit on 5-1-2012 by TBR47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
You can always call Peter Venkman, Raymond Stantz, Egon Spengler, and Winston Zeddemore.
Just make sure they don't cross the streams

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I wouldn't go through all the effort to get a Christian ghost buster to help first of all right off the bat. I would put up some video cameras, sound recorders (if you dot down the time it starts and ends recording it'll help,) These things will help you rule out and determine exactly what's happening. Some cases people have wild animals come in and cause a disturbance or maybe it's some guy sneaking in. If it comes down to being of a spiritual/ghostly nature, attempt to make contact with a evp recorder by asking simple questions like the name, the reason why it's here, etc. Maybe along the line you can ask it to not do things, if it refuses then yeah get ghost busters.
edit on 5-1-2012 by Meaningless because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TBR47

I'm thinking that way too.It only goes on from around dec 15 til the 28,

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

I met the ghost of the previous owner of a house I lived in... He died in the house. I knew nothing of what He looked like or even that someOne died in the house when I met Him. (It was very brief. I saw Him standing in the livingroom, I shook My head and He was gone.)

The owner I paid rent to was a friend, and when I mentioned this guy (heavy-set, suspenders, no shirt), He told Me I had described the previous owner who died there to a T.

We had sounds and heard Our names being called so one day, I said out loud, I'm not scared, and I think You should move on. From then on, We had no further incidents. [shrug]

May work for You...
edit on 1/5/2012 by Amaterasu because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by spoonbender

cluttering noises are like the sound of someone going through a bag of aluminum cans in little spurts..

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

tried it,every light bulb in the house was burnt out the next day...no harm done

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
You may have a small animal in your basement. Go look for things chewed up, droppings or a way into the basement. I see no need to assume it's paranormal. And being as you expect it at Christmas it may be your imagination.

To the reply about using JC to get rid of it.... If it isn't a spirit or some other form of entity, why bother? Find out what it is 1st. Christianity is not a cure all. There are entities that predate Christianity and humankind altogether. I'll repeat this for the millionth time, the Catholic Church even knows this which is why they use charismatic exorcists as well as the priests. Not every demon or evil spirit can be subjugated by Christ just like one antibiotic won't cure all illnesses.

To the OP, check out your basement and look for animals. Odds are you'll find the culprit. A once a year haunting with no other activity the rest of the year is unlikely, I've never seen it. Paranormal activity attracts more activity, and there is a reason it's there in the 1st place. Odds are your weather turns cold about the same time every year and a critter wants to warm up in your basement. Or you may just notice it on christmas because your up later than normal putting presents out for the kids. Being as you aren't as deeply asleep when it gets active you notice it.

Check for normal before paranormal. Always.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by spoonbender

cluttering noises are like the sound of someone going through a bag of aluminum cans in little spurts..

okay ...another possibility might be mice in the trash...

really you should do some research as other members have said.
look into the history of the home & the area ...and next year try and record it

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Just because your not religious doesn't mean the spirits arnt.
I keep a bible opened up showing PSALMS 91. every now and then i read it out loud, normally before and after i do full cleansing/smudging of the house.

I use the bible because its the most popular religion used by the colonists and up to the present population.
i also have many Chinese pieces around the home.
And i keep some pagan symbols around as well and they are treated with respect.

I do not keep any aboriginal things around, due to them being experts in purification of the land and with their burials. if you do see an aboriginal entity, they are there for a reason, so listen observe and stay calm. they are bringing you an important message.

so pretty much we are not religious, but we respect that others are.

love and harmony
Whateav

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by saroncan
reply to post by Amaterasu

tried it,every light bulb in the house was burnt out the next day...no harm done

Wow. I guess My ghost was less...insistent. Maybe no harm, but a somewhat expensive issue to solve, eh? [grin]

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Santa Clause?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I'll repeat this for the millionth time, the Catholic Church even knows this which is why they use charismatic exorcists as well as the priests.

What exactly is a charismatic exorcist? Do you have a link or something with more information on this?

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Did you invite "Santa" into your home by hanging stockings and such.

Dark entities cannot enter your home unless invited. That's why you have the "myths" with vampires, BEKs and the like.

You can tell them to leave and they must, but you cannot have fear and you must be firm.

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Sounds like you have Jewish ghosts.

Dont mind them and their 8 crazy nights. Maybe play that Adam Sandler Channukah song and light some candles.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join