It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gerald Celente Telling It Like It Is: MF Global, Fascism, and the Culture of Corruption

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Source

Transcript of an interview between Jim Puplava and Gerald Celente.

Jim: Joining me from Trends Research is Gerald Celente. And Gerald we have been covering a few stories of the implications of MF Global, of course the story about how Ann Barnhardt closing down her account because the system doesn't work. You had an experience that was not very pleasant. And you found out that even though you didn't have an account with MF Global in reality you did. Why don't you share that with our listeners?

Gerald: Yes. About two weeks ago on Monday and I have been trading gold now since 1978 was my first buy. And what I do I have a very simple strategy. It is just kind of like going to a store and buying something on layaway and that is the way I buy gold. I buy gold in very different ways; I buy coins, I buy bouillon and one of the ways I do it is I buy it through the commodities futures exchange. And what I do is I build up my account until l am ready to take delivery, just like a layaway. And all of a sudden you go to pick up whatever you bought at the store and the store is no longer there. And basically that is what has happened to me.

So I got a call two weeks ago on a Monday and I got it from my broker and he wanted a margin call. I said what are you out of your mind a margin call!?! I said I have plenty of money in my account. I am taking delivery at the end of the month. What margin call? And then he told me I had an account MF Global, I thought I had it with Lind-Waldock. And I hadn't paid attention they had been bought out because every time they would answer the phone it was Lind-Waldock and it just kind of registers in your mind like that. Then I found out they took all of my money - all of my money - out of my account and put it in the hands of a trustee. I said who decided this? He said the CME group and other parties. I said you mean Meyer Lansky and Al Capone decided to take my money, they are making up these rules and giving it to a trustee? I mean who is their trustee? What member of the crime family has my money.

Now this is a long read, I know that, but, I promise it is worth it.

Especially this...

I know. As I'm saying the whole system is corrupt from top to bottom. All you have to do is look at the facts. I just got a ticket. I didn't obey a stop sign and I have been driving for almost 50 years with no violations. So I get written up for $160. $160 for not obeying the stop sign. And this kid, 22 year old perfect little Nazi, I said to him, can I talk off the record here a little bit after I get this ticket. I said this is a lot of bologna. You are breaking people like me for this. I'm fortunate I can afford this. There was a time in my life when I couldn't.

How about all of these people where that kind of money means putting food on the table? And that is all this country has become. And the police should be ashamed of themselves some of these police. The violence that they are using to break up peaceful protestors. They got enough body armor to walk through the battle of the bulge unscathed and look what they do they protect Wall Street. They protect Wall Street. They become nothing more than enforcers for the criminal financial crime bosses and their enablers, the politicians. Look at the scandal that just came out - that continues to come in and out of the news again and again - about the insider trading that goes on throughout congress.

But hey Jim, it's not against the law - they made it legal. This is how they use the law. It came down from Christ. The 10 Commandments, the 11th and 12th and 13th and 150th were all made by God for congress. I mean you got a bunch of flunkies making this stuff up to protect themselves. And this is really important mentioning Christ. The only time Christ lost his temper and became violent was to take the whip against the money changers in the temple. Isn't that something? The Prince of Peace loses it because of the greedy money junkies.

A brilliant interview with a brilliant man.

The last part I quotes was my favorite and pretty much sums up what's going on. It's a sad world when what he is saying is absolutely true, and it's even worse when most people know about it but do nothing to change it.

One of my favorite quotes...

‘The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.’
-Edmund Burke

So how long does the majority sit back and do nothing?

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Thanks for posting this.

I've always respected Celente and he's pretty much cut and dry without mincing words. Many will come on here and throw mud at him, but he stands by his convictions and that's more than we can get from the elite and those in our government. You'll never see Celente flip flopping or going back on his words, that you can take to the bank.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I always thought Gerald Celente was the man. Until I heard he had invested in MF Global. What a fool. I wouldn't listen to anything this man says he's an idiot.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I always thought Gerald Celente was the man. Until I heard he had invested in MF Global. What a fool. I wouldn't listen to anything this man says he's an idiot.

you didn't read the op did you? he DIDN'T have and account with MF Global. They bought out the other company he had an account with and didn't tell him. then they took his money.

top topics

join