It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Predecessor of Ron Paul?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
This video is old, from 1958(and 1974 apparently), but this guy, Robert Welch, are speaking about the exaxt same issues Ron Paul do today... it seems these issues has been a concern for many, many years... I cannot help myself but think he was the guy influencing Ron Paul Politics?

Judge for yourself...

edit on 5-1-2012 by NeoVain because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

It is a great speech. Too bad it's somewhat spoiled by some of Welch's more radical views and the stuff that never came to fruition.

Good one though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
These plans have been in the works for a long time. Others have tried to warn us. When will people wake up and realize that the only reason these people have any power at all is because we permit them to. We have the ability to take that power away if we wanted to. If we all just decided to not recognize their authority, and the people who work for them just stop taking orders and walk away. They would have zero power. Just like the debt of the united states. If everyone just decided that they weren't going to recognise the debt that has been needlessly forced upon them, what could they do about it?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

I would have said Ross Perot.

Notice the same dirty tactics the MSM used on Ross they are using on Ron.
Sad thing is everything Ross told us was going to happen has. He remarked on Naafta "You hear that giant sucking sound? That is the sound of U.S. manufactuing being shipped overseas."

It's like watching a rerun.

top topics

join