It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rick Santorum absolutely crazy comments on small government! Praises big government!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
How the hell did this guy win the Iowa Caucus? These comments are absolutely outrageous and what's more is he actually believe what he is saying... Hopefully this can spell the end of Santorum, this guy would be like a George Bush on Steroids!! I fear for America and the world were this man ever to be elected..

Share this people! He needs to be exposed for such outrageous comments..
edit on 5-1-2012 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Of course he is. He's also for bombing Iran day one.

The guy is total garbage.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is the next puppet to take America up and over the abyss. All brought to you by your friendly neighborhood elite.

I will say it here. He DID NOT win in Iowa. The results were hidden away and there is now no proof of who actually won. But we know. We all know.

It was fixed and he is nothing but the next plant in the White House.

If nothing is done about this, America will get the same thing they have now...only worse.

edit on 5-1-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

And yet he was 8 votes from winning in Iowa, easily beating out Ron Paul, the voice of reason...

Just goes to show Democrazy clearly isn´t working...

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain

And yet he was 8 votes from winning in Iowa, easily beating out Ron Paul, the voice of reason...

Democracy is BS when people are uneducated. So for our culture, it's BS since we have a culture of laziness.

That's why there's a republican form of government, with a bill of rights and a constitution... so that even if the idiot masses elect a crazy guy through democracy, people still got their rights and if all that fails, they have the second amendment.

And I think the vote were rigged in Iowa... but whatever the Iowa vote was, Santorum ain't gonna make it to the White House... It'll be Romney VS Obama and Obama is gonna win.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

Originally posted by NeoVain

Democracy is BS when people are uneducated. So for our culture, it's BS since we have a culture of laziness.

That's why there's a republican form of government, with a bill of rights and a constitution... so that even if the idiot masses elect a crazy guy through democracy, people still got their rights and if all that fails, they have the second amendment.

And I think the vote were rigged in Iowa... but whatever the Iowa vote was, Santorum ain't gonna make it to the White House... It'll be Romney VS Obama and Obama is gonna win.

I've heard the same thing about Obama winning from my brother. He's one of those that watches the MSM. Is that the "word" on the street? I don't know what to think anymore. I'm going Ron Paul, but I still have a feeling
that he might be a puppet too. I sure hope not though.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Lightbringer38

In Athens, the City State many were educated. Democracy made sense. Our founding fathers were not for a modern democracy. They believed it did not work. What works is that revolutionary parchment that is full of enlightened ideas regarding individuality and the Republic. You see in that environment a great poet said the cream will float to the top. Democracies fail. Better yet when they penetrate Republics like a Trojan horse they succeed in bringing failure unto the Republic because in a Republic. Tweveryone is responsible. In a democracy everyone is entitled. What we have is Epic Fail.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

ALL CAPS DON'T CARE!!! I AM AMAZED THAT WHILE I WAS POSTING I CAME BACK POST-POST AND OTHERS HAD POSTED THE SAME PRINCIPLES BASED ON THE FOUNDING REPUBLIC. EPIC SYNERGY. EPIC TRUTH. EPIC DENIAL OF IGNORANCE!!!!! NEVER SEEN IT BEFORE!!! WOOHOO!!! I FEEL RELIEF.....

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Everything about this guy is sketchy at best panting a picture of a ill intentioned puppet. IMO he's disturbing and repulsive...and with intent to further damage this country.

new topics

top topics

join