It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Secrecy in the 21st Century

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
dr greer did a good job with bringing all those govt whistle blowers together and i hope that he can get to neil armstrong, buzz aldrin, bobby inman, rendelsham witnesses, and varghinia witnesses before anyone passes away, people that write their testimony only to be read when theyre dead doesnt work because no one can interview them therefore people think its a hoax

if there was this magical free energy technology thered be some type of evidence that such a thing exists, i mean the u.s. military would already be using it, they still use oil just like the rest of us, car makers would be spending billions in r & d to put that system in their cars but they still use oil, if a company could develope free energy boxes that offers forever energy for homes and businesses around the world that company would be worth trillions of dollars, oil would be virtually worthless but yet there doesnt seem to be some main stream activities to develope such a thing, the only thing humans can do is mimic the et technology, more than likely every piece of ets technology comes from some place other than earth so even mimicing it can be very difficult, so if their craft use some type of mini power plant and exotic fuel even though we might have knowledge about it all we have no access to the materials needed to develope these systems for commercial use but thats just my opinion

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by saskwatch

I would like to see Dr. Greer gain back some of his original credibility. As far as zero point energy, the 2011 military black budget was $57 billion dollars; we have no idea what R&D they are performing. Or even what R&D DARPA is working on.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

your right no one knows what theyre working on but i doubt its zero point energy

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I think it is more interesting to look at the secrecy around UFO's from a different perspective, whilst it is perhaps understandable that governments would hide the information, wrong but understandable, why do the aliens go along with this? Why is it in their interests to support the governments stance on this?

Looking at the historical evidence, such as medieval paintings, neolithic wall paintings and such to state that aliens have been visiting for as long as people have walked the earth, yet they still don't come forward and declare themselves, what pact did they make with government's? What did our governments offer in return to entice the aliens to keep up this secrecy?

As to the issue of free energy, it will never come and will not happen until the people of the world stand up as one and force its release, Tesla found a way to supply everyone with free energy but it was blocked by his backers (go look who it was...) You have to understand we live in a world dominated by mega corporations, they control everything, they control your energy, your food, your medical, your banks and your tech, getting rid of our dependence on oil and other fossil fuels is contra to their benefit, removes our dependence upon them and that would never be allowed to happen.

Think about it logically, IF and it is a very big IF, the governments wanted to reduce our dependency on on fossil fuels they would mandate that every new house was built with its own mini wind generator, with solar panels and while that would not stop us all needing electricity being sent to our houses it would reduce the demand significantly. Do you think politicians who are tied to the oil industry are ever going to vote for something that reduces our need for oil? C'mon get real.

We the populace are the cash cow that give them money and power, and anything that frees us from their control will be blocked and and buried, and whilst everyone is screaming for disclosure and the wonderful peaceful time we would have when the alien cavalry show up, remember they have been here for thousands of years and I have yet to see any evidence of them helping us. All this BS about us having to be ready and this or that group is waiting for the right time gets on my nerves, if they wanted to help us they would, they are just like us in one way at least, they are self serving

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by saskwatch

your right no one knows what theyre working on but i doubt its zero point energy

It is the opinion of highly-credentialed professionals who feel otherwise.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I think its a shame that such a secret can be kept from the people of this planet, human greed and power have driven humanity in the wrong direction. Technologies are just the tip of the ice burg, the amount of universal answers and facts that are hidden is what is more valueble. If religion is just a made up story to establish control then we will never know what our true beginnings were or whats ahead of us.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ottozia
What the hell do you want from your government.
The best plan of action for them right now is to say nothing, despite the evidence regarding this subject being clear and overwhelming.
Anyone in power faced with the same issues would do the same. Most people are more interested in their daily life's then to worry about the possibility of et knocking on their door and with absolutely no idea why they are calling.
What with the global economic crises, you want to throw the UFO story into the arena as well.
Man our life's are complicated enough at the moment without wishing to complicate it even more.

We know they are there and I am sure they will know the right time to ring the door without us shouting for it

IMHO...

I don't have words of sufficient strength to adequately describe how strongly I disagree.

The truth is always better. Even when it hurts.
edit on 10-1-2012 by justwokeup because: overreacted in the first post. too emotive and unnecessarily combative.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   

thats fine but i personally doubt it sorry

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   

thats fine but i personally doubt it sorry

No need to be sorry
Thanks for contributing to the thread.

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

the u.s. or europe dont own much oil at all so that means that other countries around the world are controlling the u.s. and europe so why would they remain under their control? why wont they transfer to zero point energy? because they cant do it, its not there, im not saying theres no zero point energy, they might be studying it but dr greer says its already available but theyre keeping it from us and i doubt it

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   

your welcome buddy, i believe the subject of ets and their existence is quite shocking for alot of people and i believe we should handle it with honesty and credibility so when making wild allegations without some type of factual background needs to be put in proper perspective or at least offer a different point of view to get closer to the truth if at all possible

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

your welcome buddy, i believe the subject of ets and their existence is quite shocking for alot of people and i believe we should handle it with honesty and credibility so when making wild allegations without some type of factual background needs to be put in proper perspective or at least offer a different point of view to get closer to the truth if at all possible

You are absolutely correct! To believe in something you really need to familiarize yourself with both sides of the issue. Being able to put things in the proper perspective is imperative to presenting logical arguments. I like to think I have a pretty open mind and consider all possibilities. I often debunk my own theories; it can be very frustrating but it keeps me grounded.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join