It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Number 3...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Now, I am dreaming about the number 3. In this dream, I was riding the Tour de France. In real life, I am a serious cyclist. I used to race for 4 years and also a cycling photographer. In this dream, I felt I was riding the Tour but I didn't feel like I was on a bike. However, I felt the feeling that I was racing along with the peleton. I was trying to keep up with one rider in front of me. This rider was my client in real life. I was inside a building and going up the stairs. At one point, now, I am at the front of the peleton and driving the pace really hard. I remember I was going up and making turns and etc. My sport director told me that I am riding the stage 3 of the Tour and I should remember what happened last time when David Miller, a pro racer from UK, did the same feat on this stage. In the dream, I remember to have ridden this stage before with the road and course layout. I also remember talking about one rider who was racing as a category 3 rider (in the US cycling, riders are classified by categories. From cat 5 beginners, to cat 1 amateur elites==won many races against more faster riders). Now, I have arrived to a court, before a judge. I wanted to continue to drive the pace but I quickly realized that this is the rest stop. In the Tour, there are no rest stops but feed stations. Racers would grab food and drink from their teams along side the road and to continue riding on. Eating and drinking on the bike.

Now, the perspective is changing. Now, I am not racing the stage. I became a race marshall and directing the traffics and making sure pediatricians aren't in the way. I then began to tell people to clear off the road because the race is about to pass here. Before my eyes, I saw 3 riders in a breakaway group.

So, number 3 is important here. In the same dream, on 3 occasions, number 3 has been mentioned. The court house is interesting too because this is the second time my dream is making reference to the court house. The other time, I dream that I had to get to the court house but couldn't find my ways. Cycling? I guess cycling is important too here. Cycling photography is my side job. How about that I was working hard to stay with the pack? Later, I was the first rider at the head of the pack driving the pace really hard?

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here is a little bio of David Millar.

en.wikipedia.org... Number 3 means something here...not sure what??? And his birthday was Jan 4th, which was yesterday, or last night.
edit on 5-1-2012 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I thought I update my dream. Hehehehe... Well, it turns out the dream was about my attitude and perspective during the Chinese New Year week. Well, the court scene was referring to my today's DMV hearing. I got a red light ticket last year April riding my bike. Today was the hearing. And the cycling scene is referring to my recent connection to the local racing scene. Or the stretched out peleton resembled to a Dragon? I am beginning to watch more racing DVDs and beginning sell more cycling photos too. The court scene didn't appear bad. It was supposed to be a resting stop. So, today, even though I didn't win, I tried not to get it on my nerve, and to focus on the overall picture of my life path.

BTW, a while back, I got 2 tickets by one traffic stop by the cops. 2 days later, I dream that the tickets were dismissed. It turned out that the cops didn't show up. With this ticket, 2 days later, I dream that I was paying a reduced fine. Of course, I was confused as hell.

Anyway, I still can't figure out what is the number 3 referring to, or why David Miller was mentioned in the dream.

I think my dreams are getting really, really literal right now.

new topics

join